IT Analyst Project Management Business Analyst
Results driven Project Manager, Business, and IT Analyst knowledgeable using Project Management, SCRUM and SDLC methodologies. An accomplished liaison ensuring business collaboration and communication occurs between the Business Units, IT and technology suppliers. With proven ability working jointly with development teams, business and subject matter experts determining direction, approach, design, execution, implementation and closure to business solution.
| || |
| || |
Business System Analysis
| || |
Software Life Cycle SDLC
| || |
Unemployment Insurance Division, American Job Center managing 25,000 calls weekly.
Employment Security Interviewer
Interview, interpret, review and process unemployment claims for benefits under regular and special programs authorize payments or in questionable cases recommend investigation.
Business System Analyst
- Coordinated communications with all management levels and IT business units to understand business requirements to ensure quality solutions align with both the business and technical infrastructure. Implemented project methodologies assuring projects meet delivery schedules, business and IT standards and customer expectations. Ensured compliance regarding business ethics, security and global governmental laws regarding intellectual property and data management are satisfied. Managed the discovery, tracking, monitoring, documenting and rationalizing of software applications globally ensuring corporation compliance and license agreements are enforced.
- Increased data accuracy 62 and reduced client's time by 37 implementing a global SAAS software project
- Saved 1.5 M by guiding a software project implementation
- Increased corporate project initiation and engagement 70 by developing processes and policies globally
Senior Analyst/Project Leader
- Resolved business processing issues to improve end user productivity and company performance. Managed, planned, executed, monitored, implemented, tested, closed and documented project solutions.
- 92 increase with project accuracy by implemented a more disciplined software project management approach
- Incorporated ERP manufacturing application and lean knowledge with project management methodologies, coupled with software development life cycle SDLC experience to resolve business objectives. Ensured these objectives comply with IT technical infrastructure direction and approach. Facilitated conversations with all levels of management and subject matter experts to define scope, time lines, project requirements, and project plans to resolve business objectives. Discovered and presented solutions for enhancing daily operations. As a team member, ensured compliance with Sarbanes Oxley SOX auditing and participated in Lean initiatives.
- Globally, subject matter expert for their ERP manufacturing software
- 97 project accuracy with successfully managing, planning, executing, monitoring, implementing, testing, closing and documenting business solutions.
- 67 employee time reduction and 95 accuracy by streamlining a daily processes
- IT Technical lead for two 2 company acquisitions
- 30 increase in employee productivity implementing a new vendor system process
Consultant Senior Analyst/Project Manager
- Managed business process enhancements and software migrations for clients ERP systems. Utilizing ERP knowledge, SDLC methodologies, and IT technical knowledge to collaborate with business analysts, clients and subject matter experts resolving client's business objectives. Managed, defined, planned, executed, monitored, closed, and documented clients' technical solutions.
- 70 increase employee productivity streamlining new product design process
- 82 increase accuracy with business documentation and traceability
- 30 employee time reduction adhering to Regulatory Agency Standards
Knowledge / Skills
- Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, SDLC, ITIL
- Microsoft MS Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, SharePoint
- ERP Applications: Infor-Aurora, System 21 - JBA, MAPICS / XA
- Other: FXAll, Intelex Training Tracking, Safetec Workflow, GEMS, Thermo Fisher Sample Manager, Open Text, Goldfire, ChemBioDraw, IT2, Express Metrix, Internet, Webinars, Skillport, Board Vantage, Concur, 32Auction, Webinars, Google, Survey Monkey
- Functional Knowledge: EHS S, Legal, Treasury, Security, HR, Enterprise Requirements Management, Records Management and Retention, Production and Inventory Control, Purchasing, Shipping, Receiving, Supply Chain, Distribution, Warehousing, Laboratory, Application Rationalization, License Management
- Technical: iSeries, AS/400, RPG, ILE, FREE, CLP, QUERY, SQL, HTML, Object Oriented Design, Data Base design