- PMP-Certified Project Manager, wh has delivered complex and medium t large scale information technology solutions and services t large corporations at various development stages.
- Diverse Industry Professional, wh has a wide range of business experience including: insurance, healthcare, and annuities, plus pharmaceuticals, government, human resources, investments, legal, managed staffing and enterprise technology support.
- Take Charge Leader, wh has managed new projects and steady state operations simultaneously, while directing, driving and motivating internal, cross functional and vendor teams.
- Innovative Business Champion, wh has implemented solutions t reduce costs, improve service, enhance critical controls and streamline workflow processes.
- Quality Solutions Implementer, wh has consistently achieved customer satisfaction by delivering products and services based on scope, budget and time constraints, while complying with policies, laws and regulations.
- Knowledgeable Technology Architect, wh has designed and implemented system solutions on various platforms, architectures and infrastructures.
- Results Oriented Team Player, wh has coordinated large acquisition and integration projects, plus corporate initiatives related t downsizings, company mergers and process improvement programs.
- Successfully implemented Office 2013 upgrade t Sunoc and Sunoc Logistics, which involved 3,000 machines over 4 months. Responsibilities included planning, monitoring, testing, remediation, training, deployment and issues resolution.
- Project Highlights: Personal Computer Fleet Upgrade, Tablet Proof of Technology, Service Now Implementation.
- Successfully implemented multiple projects t comply with federal and state laws and regulations in accordance with GSK's standards and policies. All web based systems solutions involved collecting, validating, and disclosing health care professional, grant and research payments for:
- Successfully implemented JDE financial integration projects t help achieve operating cost reduction goals:
- Successfully implemented a web based compliance system for US North America Pharmaceuticals t audit employee travel and expenses.
- All projects were developed using the Agile methodology utilizing collaborative and cross functional teams. Presented status progress reports, dashboards and presentations t executives and management.
- As part of the PMO, successfully managed projects from initiation through implementation, while supporting HNJH management at all levels eg. ICD-10 Federal Mandate, Keystone Mercy System Enhancements .
- For the ICD-10 program, successfully brought the project back on track within 1 months. In this role, facilitated requirements gathering sessions, revised the business process models, rules, and requirements, finalized the systems changes, plus created the project plan from initiation through implementation. The resulting changes spanned all systems, interfaces, reports and databases, plus impacted all HNJH functional areas.
- Successfully coordinated executive-management task force, which mitigated risks associated with post-claims underwriting practices and processes:
- Facilitated the end-to-end- review of business processes, policies and procedures used for handling claim payments and coverage related t rescissions, reformations and terminations.
- All recommendations were approved by senior management including expanding the misrepresentation and pre-existing condition review processes.
- Successfully revitalized the company's Enterprise Risk Management ERM program, which involved solidifying the risk universe categories, coordinating the corporate office and subsidiary assessments, plus created the dashboards and metrics results for senior management reporting.
- As the IS Lead, successfully managed the Pennsylvania's Autism Mandate project, which involved coordinating system changes t 40 functional areas, while spanning three system releases.
- Successfully created and managed the Program Management Office PM model from the ground floor, which was established t produce: high quality performance, continuous improvement, best practices, and standardized tools.
- Implemented MS Project Server 2007 and Sharepoint as the centralized tools for managing projects, which included: templates, knowledge database, processes, resource pool, customer deliverables and project schedules
- Provided support t executive team in marketing the newly created Outsourcing and Consulting domains.
- Supported customized versions of CDI's Human Resource Management System, which was utilized in servicing high-tier clients: Costain, Siemens, Invensys and Northrop-Grumman.
- Project Highlights: IBM datacenter consolidation , Ameriprise Financial help desk expansion , CDI Help Desk Institute Certification , MRI new management recruiting portal , Northrup-Grumman PM Services .
- Successfully developed systems requirements for a new web based product, which enhanced patient prescription data coverage and client reporting.
- The specifications provided the framework for outsourced development.
- Successfully implemented web enabled solutions t support the company's merger for the Sales Force and Shared Services business units.
- Project Highlights: Fleet Vehicle and Driver Management, Sample and Promotional Order, Sales Expense Audit System, Call Center Issue Tracking, Finance Department Web Site, Conference Scheduling Web Site, Imaging and Content Management design through vendor selection , Records Retention Management including selection of Documentum for managing, plus conversions from six disparate sources.
- Successfully provided PM oversight, mentoring, education and project support t the web development teams.
- Project Highlights: Electronic Signatures, new eCommerce Individual Investor Web site, iPlanet server upgrades, production release process improvements.
Successfully developed eCommerce proposals for new web sites, which included features such as: web enabled front-ends, online ordering, inventory control, secured financial processing, audit history, plus encrypted data interfaces and metrics.
Successfully managed the certification of 30 systems through Y2K Testing by coordinating efforts between outsourced development and business teams. All year end deadlines were achieved with n limitations.
- Managed the certification of 20 systems through Y2K Testing by coordinating efforts among the business managers, development teams and vendors. All year end deadlines were achieved.
- Successfully collaborated with Legal management t define and implement new vendor solutions. Highlights: JFS Litigation, Lexis-Nexis, new Environment and Safety System, Omtool for centralized and secured faxing.
- Managed the implementation projects for the new investment business unit utilizing a 100 outsourced team.
- Customer satisfaction was enhanced through improved quality, which was achieved by implementing project life cycle methodology, change management control processes and formalized testing.
- Highlights: Call Tracking with automated workflow, New Business Reporting, Quality Control and Review.
- Successfully provided information technology systems and services t internal business and systems groups, while managing the following:
- Multiple programs and projects, plus steady state operations.
- Regional and corporate budgets up t 10 million per year.
- Internal professional staff up t 55 , plus cross functional and vendor teams.
- Support for 12,000 associates from the datacenter, 2,500 from the regional home office.
- 200 system projects per year.
- Microsoft Tools: 2013 Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus Visio, Outlook, Project Server, Sharepoint.
- Specialty Software: Cognos, Informatica, Documentum, FileNet, JD Edwards, JFS Litigation, Lexis, Lotus Notes, Netview, Omtool, Project Server, RIMS Records Information Management System.
- Platforms: Personal Computer t Mainframe including LAN/WAN. Operating Systems: t Windows 8.
- Database/Web: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Access, plus database design.
- SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Summit, Projex, RAD - Rapid Application Development, PMI.
- Systems Development Life Cycle: End-to-End. All deliverables based on PMI's Project Management Institute and PMBOK principles eg. Charters, requirements, schedules, cost-benefit analysis, proposals, feasibility studies, vendor sourcing evaluations.
- Management Plans: Communications, Integration, Quality Assurance, Resource, Risk, Schedules, plus Procurement - Service Level Agreements and Contracts.
- Analysis Tools: Workflows, use case diagrams, swim lanes and systems flowcharts, Traceablity grids for user acceptance, performance, integration and regression tests.
- Specifications: Architecture, Business, Conversion, Design, Systems.
- Communications: Management dashboards and metrics, presentations, strategic plans, facilitation of status meetings and reporting, issues-risk-change control, PM Leadership Board.