Objective Background Positions Held
- To obtain a career with a growth orientated company were my experience and breadth of
- knowledge can be utilized to strive for and maintain long-term organizational goals.
- Experienced Maintenance Facilities manager with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of account growth and customer satisfaction. Strong ability to take
- charge and manage multiple tasks. Team player with a wealth of knowledge that can be
- utilized in many aspects of the workplace. Deep knowledge in Facilities Management, Maintenance,
- Supply Chain, Program Management, Project Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Consulting,
- Quality Control and Production Management. Exhibit a strong work ethic and deliver a high level of
- quality service. Goal oriented, highly motivated self-starter. Ability to work in a team environment or individually.
- Facilities Service Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Project Management, Materials Management,
- Production Management, Supplier Development Manager, Scheduler/Planner, General Labor assembly ,
- Consulting Management, Purchasing, Chemical Manufacturing, Quality Manager, Business Development,
- Logistics Manager, Substitute Teacher
- Partial ownership of campus wide facilities, infrastructure and grounds,
- Drive continuous improvement through implementation of WCM World Class Manufacturing
- GMS General Motors Manufacturing principles to enhance facility performance, operating effectiveness
- Validate Maximo data on EDC and critical assets
- Review maintenance and breakdown history and risk profile, maintenance plans, standards and schedules
- Maintain log of BAS system checks, variances, special requirements and breakdowns.
- Confirm compliance with inspection and preventive maintenance schedules, standards and completions.
- Evaluate and schedule work requests and secure necessary reviews and approvals.
- Conduct monthly safety audits, inspections, and facility readiness tours with Reliability Engineer
- Actively manage the change management process for scheduled and unscheduled work
- Conduct scheduled audits of critical asset maintenance and documentation.
- Manage daily operations of the VEC building at WTC
- Responsible for daily staffing requirements
- Team Lead for daily maintenance operations
- Facilitate special events set-up's and teardowns
- Coordinate all outside contractor work
- Record and report daily activities to GM executive staff
- Manage multiple contracts and services for customer
- Schedule and plan daily work activities for onsite contractors
- Maintain daily records for incoming goods for customer
- Manage hourly employees in a union environment
- Support daily production requirements for customer
- Develop a supplier management process
- Create and administer a continuous supplier improvement process
- Maintain and grow supplier database
- Train suppliers on KnightFM's KPI process
- Substitute Teacher/ Coach
- Classroom management and teaching responsibility
- Monitor class attendance and participation
- Facilitate lesson plans and help students with assignments
- Coach Football / Hockey Goodrich Area Schools
Sr. Lead Consultant
- Traveled to customers headquarters weekly Cincinnati OH
- Strategically aligned business units into one buying organization
- Aggregated spend from more than 1200 operating sites
- Delivered savings on most commodities in rising markets
- Implemented a purchasing process across 6 business units
Sr. Program Manager
- Managed multiple client contracts within the automotive division
- Executed on customers contract and often exceeded customers' expectations
- Introduced new products to customers and increased Ariba's footprint at client
- Managed top automotive clients resulting of millions of dollars in identified savings to client
- Develop and delivered customized solutions to clients leading to customer satisfaction
- Delivered sourcing, procurement, and commodity expertise to help organizations
- optimize their processes and supplier relationships
- Trained buying personal on software usage and product upgrades.
PC L Manager
- Supervised labor in offline duties
- Managed personal in the stores and receiving department.
- Often assisted Plant Manager on second and third shifts of operation
- Presented daily production requirements and manufacturing resource plans to staff
- Logistics of finished products and non-production materials
- Designed Lean Manufacturing Principles and program design for non-conforming