Facilities professional with extensive experience in facilities engineering. Proven success in construction project management and plant management. Results oriented performance characterized by a high commitment to quality construction, safety, schedule, cost control and successful facilities management.
- International corporation specializing in the development, manufacturing of high temperature aluminum, refractory and other materials for industrial global applications with 150,000ft2 plant operations in Cortland, NY.
- Developed and managed capital projects including industrial equipment procurement and installations including dust collection system for refractory mixing operations, crane systems improvements. Developed complete plant manufacturing layouts provided engineering and architectural support for manufacturing and office facilities associated with renovation, upgrade, and construction for operations and capital improvements including Roof and HVAC replacements -- Directed critical corrections
- Assisted successful small business startup and development including: Development of Business Plan, business loan procurement, set up of accounting, operations, IT, Facilities and Marketing.
- Corporation with 1MMSF headquarters located in Utica, NY, 255,000SF manufacturing Plant in Chihuahua, MX and manufacturing facilities in Rome, Utica, NY.
- Develop layouts for medical production equipment including high production medical tubing extrusion equipment. Coordinate installation of extrusion and other equipment in Chihuahua, MX, Utica, NY. Develop plant layouts for consolidation projects.
- Report to Facilities Manager of ISO9000, Aerospace valve manufacturing company for two-site operation of 160,000SF and 300 employees. Responsible for Facilities Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Housekeeping and Security.
- Assist in construction management for 10.0MM of 64,500SF Tactair Fluid Controls Inc. manufacturing facility constructed in 1996 - 1997 with 20,000SF/ 4.0MM phase II expansion added in 2002 - 2003. Phase III expansion added in 2006 and 2007 to support additional business acquisitions. High quality facility with hydraulic and pneumatic piping systems, HVAC, electrical, architectural/building, security and landscape systems.
- Project management for 2.0MM of 64,000SF Young Franklin plant renovation and rearrangement 1998 - 2000.
- Develop layouts, procure equipment, and provide engineering and architectural support for manufacturing, laboratory and office facilities associated with construction and renovation for high grade facilities.
- Utilize latest software including CMMS with PM and PdM programs, AutoCAD 2002, MS Project, etc.
- Design and implement numerous CNC machine and related process equipment installations and rearrangements.
- Assure all work performed to NYS and local codes including NFPA.
Facilities Project Coordinator
- Responsible for Facilities Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Housekeeping and Security.
- Develop, enhance and implement several facilities operational processes.
- Manage various facilities projects including work at headquarters located in NYC.
- Supervise contract cleaners -- improved quality of services provided through written specifications and leadership.
- Facilities Project Specialist
- Responsible for project management of numerous Plant Engineering projects. Contracted through T M Technical Services 1984 1986 and CDI Corporation 1986 1988.
- Maintain annual expenditure of 2MM in construction project costs for manufacturing renovations, office refurbishment's, construction of computer labs, relocation of radar site and other projects. Largest project was a 3.0MM renovation of 50,000 SF of occupied manufacturing space.
- Coordinate Plant Engineering for 322,900SF manufacturing building and 159,000SF office building. Worked with Manufacturing Engineers and Supervisors to ensure production in Printed Wire Board manufacturing/assembly and radar assembly operations.
- Successful project management by meeting or exceeding budget and scheduling requirements. Including plant consolidation from 3 million SF, twenty-one buildings, and 7,500 occupants to 900,000SF, 5 buildings, and 1800 occupants.
- Conducted company policy training for 30 personnel over a one-year period.
- On-site representative of 30-person union labor force in pile driving operations.
- Coordinate engineering and management facets of 30MM heavy construction - pier project.
Assistant Project Manager
Oversee the fabrication and delivery of steel reinforced, pre-stressed, concrete pile and slabs for aforementioned heavy construction project located in NYC.