I am a certified project manager that is seeking a career with a goal-oriented company where I can continue to exceed the expectations and needs of my customers and employers.
Telephone, Data network, CCTV, Paging, Pro Audio/Video and Digital Signage engineer.
New Construction IT Project Manager
- Responsibilities include righting RFP, RFQ and RFI's for all IT systems to be installed into new schools.
- I view bids and pick the best for the system the district is looking for.
- I work with all IT venders for budget, Time and system installation.
- I cover all IT systems such as Paging, Phone, Data, Security and Audio/Video. I work with each vender to get his or her systems installed on time and within budget.
- After system installation I work as the quality control manager to insure proper system installation. I also work with the staff at each school on system training.
- I meet with new customers to set up the opportunity for company and customer growth.
- I also work on the bid market as to read blue prints and estimate systems for bidding.
- After systems are installed I program systems to meet customer needs.
- Systems in which I worked with include Fire Alarm, Paging, IP Paging, Data, Telephone, CCTV, Pro Audio/Video and Nurse Call.
Project Manager Manager
- Order, and maintain equipment for projects including Smart boards, Data, Voice, A/V, Paging IP and Analog, Classroom A/V and CCTV.
- Oversee programming and installation of all communication systems, which include Cisco VOIP, call manager, VR and wireless phones, including training employees on programming and installation procedures
- Complete documentation of all equipment installed to turn in to customer for warranty information.
- Oversee daily Projects and Operations for all finical areas.
- Work with sales team to find new leads.
- Work with engineering team for proper customer interaction.
- Manage a team of more than 10 employees' daily activities.
- Oversee equipment inventory and on site equipment needs to meet installation goal.
- Review call flow levels and project system capacity requirements to make recommendations for purchase of future systems to maintain adequate customer coverage.