Director Information Technology/Sr. Project Manager
- Provide leadership and management to the Information Technology Service .Net programming department in its charge to provide, operate, and maintain all IT aspects and services that meet the needs of the company. Responsible for Project Management Business Analysis and requirements gathering. Responsible for all aspects of information technology management and control, including supervision of information technology employees and Implementation of ERP system EPICOR/Vantage 8 407a. Coordinate and assist in upgrading ERP to EPICOR 9. Management of server/hardware and network configuration and systems performance. Assist in budget preparation and management recommendations for technical acquisitions and development of guidelines, standards and procedures. Charged with strategic planning, tactical action, and operational decision-making to fulfill the mission of the ITS department. Possess initiative, drive with broad relevant technical knowledge and good management expertise, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reports To: Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Implementation and requirements of ERP system EPICOR VANTAGE 407a
- Implementation of Corporate wide e Commerce application.
- Management of company ERP system security and WEB SSL security
- Provide leadership, vision, and management to the ITS department
- Oversee the Technical Writing department for support on ERP application
- Oversee the revision of the Data warehouse and BI reporting. IT Strategic Plan on an annual basis ensuring its coherence with the overall campus strategic plan
- Manages staff of IT managers, programmers and project managers. Work with administration, faculty, and staff to assess and respond to IT needs
- Hold regular departmental meetings to review strategic goals and initiatives, promote team building and work to provide growth paths for staff
- Provide day-to-day supervision, conduct performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments for all IT personnel
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, and providing appropriate training for IT support staff
- Administer of the department budget
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Hardware upgrade and purchasing as well as Systems Software upgrade
- Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the company infrastructure
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Assess new computing technologies and the feasibility of system enhancements to determine potential value for the company
- Supervise the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of hardware and software
- Serve as primary contact with outside vendors in the generation of RFPs, bids, contracts, agreements, and other major vendor interactions
- Systems Operations and Maintenance
- Maintain the integrity and continual operation of the company network including the inter- and intra-building wiring plant and wireless networks
- Ensure the continual functioning of mission critical operations
- Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Develop, review, and certify all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans
Sr. Business Analyst
Manage and drive business requirements for design and application deployment. Develop and maintain timeline for strategy, production and delivery of assigned projects. Design for requirements and systems development for Wal-Mart Real Estate Legal Team. Worked with Wal-Mart Real Estate Attorneys to provide Electronic Closing on purchased Wal-Mart property for Store construction. Business Intelligence reporting on financials and procurement using SQL/AQL server query and Showcase Strategy reporting system. Supports Account Director and other personnel with coordination of required resources. Actively participates in weekly planning and status meetings. Defines campaign strategy, completes agreements, and develops creative briefs. Maintain strong understanding of the web space application development and design using ISDLS methodology. Effective professional presentation skills to A B level corporate decision makers. Retail Link Analysis and Strategic thinking - able to convert Company goals into effective market strategies. Ability to meet/exceed Company assigned revenue targets. Proofing materials for accuracy, final reviews, revisions and client approvals. Establish customer and vendor relationship to understand business requirements and assessment of application development with regards to project scope within the business. Ensure timely delivery of project timelines.
Sr. Business Analyst for the following
- IBM WebSphere RFID Handheld Maintenance Work Order automation Project
- Business Intelligence Reporting Data Warehouse for Procure to Pay Ariba system
- Electronic Real Estate e Commerce Closing project
- Enterprise Content Management Project PKI Authentication, SSL, Security and Compliance
- Clarity 1 Data Base Design
- JDEdwards Fixed asset project
IT Application Development Manager
- IT manager for Microsoft .NET Application Development Company. Direct EPICOR/Vantage implementation. .Reports to CIO of VeriSource. Managed staff of 25 application developers, graphics designers and project managers. Languages are .NET, ASP.NET, JAVA, PERL, DNN, Oracle BI. XML. SQL, MS Access. Responsible for account management, Systems design and defining business processes as pertained to customer requirements, project management, project scopes, and timelines and programming deliverables as they pertain to resource allocation. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget. Perform status report review prepared by project personnel.
- RFID Business Process and Account Logistical Management for large scale RFID, ERP deployments. Defining logistical requirements for large-scale systems across the US. ERP EPICOR/Vantage project definition and upgrade. Working in a consulting role to establish adequate design processes and specifications for development. Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for allocation or assignment of project personnel.
- Performed 6 month and yearly performance reviews. Determined salary increases and responsible for hiring and resource balancing across the board. Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements,
- Work with Sales and Marketing to determine project cost projection and establish development timelines and milestones. Worked within given budget to perform in a lean development environment. Statistical and departmental analysis based on KPI reporting from accounting.
National Project Manager
- Worked exclusively with WAL MART distribution sector providing client management, relationship-building and selling consulting of WEB based applications, as well as full project management, logistic, business processes definition and formal documentation and complete account management for multi-million dollar projects.
- Performed processes within WAL MART ISD to ensure WAL MART standard business processes are followed i.e. Change control, Remedy access, formal project presentation for upper level WAL MART management.
National Project and Logistics manager
Working as a consultant and representing multiple WAL MART Vendors, Responsible for defining logistical requirements and developing business processes to for a national deployment of wireless customer service system. Coordination of logistics and management of teams of project coordinators, project leads and network engineers. Deployed over 3000 WAL MART and distribution centers stores during the duration of the project.
Sr. Project Manager Finance ERP Manufacturing/Distribution
- IT RF/RFID Warehouse management analyst - RFID/Wireless Systems Data Collection Manager
- JDEdwards AS/400 Security Administrator. Responsible for system wide ERP security. Maintain user profiles and administered departmental access to all areas of finance.
- Design and implementation for warehouse management system using wireless RFID technology. Managed team of programmers to develop nation wide wireless RFID data collection for multiple manufacturing facilities. Responsible for technology research, purchasing technology, project scope and design, application development, budget management, systems upgrade, data warehousing and communication of wireless network. Worked exclusively with hands on installation and management of system deployment.
- JDEdwards Project Design Analyst - JDEdwards Procurement Replenishment Supply Chain WEB project
- Designed WEB based procurement interface into JDEdwards. Systems Architecture Design, Management and specifications for application development. Design and deployment of WEB based Supply Chain, perpetual inventory system using .NET technology along with SQL server and XML scripting. WEB based system, which interfaced into JDEdwards purchasing files allowing vendors to view material shipments and status online.
- JDEdwards Project Manager Company acquisition Data conversion project.
- Responsible for developing project scope assigning tasks to development and generating adequate project timeline for deployment of conversion applications. Maintain all tasks and supervisor of project as timelines are met. Compiled Risk Analysis Assessment for all phases of project. Managed development team for scope and requirements.
- JDEdwards Financial Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst SQL Server Data Warehousing. Showcase Strategy Reporting. Data Warehousing and SQL server data analyst for accounting, sales and forecasting. Data modeling for future growth and scope of next release of data upgrade.
Sr. Programmer Analyst JDEdwards
JDEdwards, AS/400, SQL, RPGII, ILE, warehouse management, manufacturing programmer analyst for Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payroll and multiple areas of warehouse management systems.
Director Client Services
- Consulting role for fortune 500 companies. Responsible for custom designed wireless data collection systems, logistics and complete integration of custom warehouse management systems. Defining business process to determine functional scope and definition of project. Working directly with customers to define, deliver and implement management systems.
- Participated in research and analysis with Intermec Corporation in Seattle Washington to test RFID pilot for prototype acceptance.
- Responsible for complete business process flow, systems design, data modeling, and complete system integration and implementation. Detail planning design and functional specification are achieved by meeting one on one with the customer. Responsible for all project deliverables, project timeline and application development.
- Complete account and application management. Accounts included defense contractor Northrop Grumman, ConAgra Poultry, AT T and other fortune 500 companies.
Manager Returns and Allowances Department/ Programmer Analyst
Management of Returns and Allowances department. Responsible for data research and full IT systems management. Supervisor for 20 analysts and systems administration for accounting ledger posting and data verification. Responsible for systems upgrade, programming and maintenance.
IT Programmer Analyst
Coding and development for grow out system. VAX 9000, VMS, NATURAL, ADABASE, RDB,