- Program Management Consultant and Project Architect, specializing in Internal Controls, Risk Compliance, Information Security, and Business IT Process Reengineering. For Appstraxion Solutions Corp. previously JOTA Technologies Inc. manage projects directed towards Systems Integrations, Enterprise Application Development and Mobile Application Development. This experience extends int project management, enterprise architect, UX Design, information systems implementation, audit management, data security advisory, organizational redesign, process re-engineering and financial analysis. Work experience includes over thirteen years as a ERP Financials and Manufacturing business and systems analyst, ten years serving as a Risk Management Consultant covering nearly the full spectrum of PCI Sarbanes Oxley including Financial, IT General, and IT Application Controls design and implementation following PCI, COS ERM, COBIT, and ISO27001. In the last eight years has led the development of both proprietary and Open Source Mobile and Web based Applications ERM Enterprise Risk Management Software, ERP, CRM, GRC, IAM and Business Intelligence software solutions.
- Conducted numerous software development and integration projects. Most notably a complete ERM Enterprise Risk Management System Visual GRC similar to: Archer GRC, Accelus, MetricStream GRC, Openpages, TeamMate
- Participated in the redesign of financial and manufacturing processes for large corporations and federal institutions, in many cases performing ABC analysis as part of task.
- Managed implementation, analysis and remediation of various ERP and Financial Accounting Systems SAP, Oracle E-Business, PeopleSoft and Openbrav ERP .
- Conducted analysis and implementation of RSIM, PCI DSS 3.0, ISO27001 process documentation, control documentation, remediation, and control testing in United States, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru and Costa Rica for the corporate headquarters and subsidiaries of various multinational companies.
- Supervised various Financial IT Audits, feasibility studies, development and integration projects in United States, Peru, Argentina, Brazil and Regional Latin America.
- Clients: ACE LIMITED USA 21st Century Oncology - USA, Telefonica Movistar Peru Visual Governance USA AJEGROUP Peru Tracfone USA Mantech Int'l USA U.S. Mint USA Catholic University of America USA CEPLAN Peru Lumina Copper Peru GoldFields Peru Concord Camera Corp. USA Milp Peru Delmonte USA and Latin America HIEC USA Tyc Brazil Merisant Argentina Ripley Peru Doe Run Peru
These projects involved diverse industries and business areas such as:
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
English - Native
Spanish - Advanced
- METHODOLOGIES STANDARDS: COBIT, COS ERM, IS 27001, PCI DSS 3.0, CMMI, PMBOK, AGILE/XP ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS: SAP, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Openbrav ERP, MetricStream GRC, Visual GRC, Alfresc ECM, LifeRay Portal, SharePoint, Hyperion, Crystal Reports, Pentah BI Suite, Jaspersoft BI Suite, SugarCRM, Project.net, AVEKSA IAM, Symantec DLP, Accellion.
- TECHNOLOGIES: Android SDK, iOS SDK, PhoneGap/Cordova, SQLite, MS SQL Server, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Java 2EE, JSP, JSF, PHP, JQuery, IceFaces, MyFaces, Mule ESb, JBoss Seam, JBoss JBPM, Process Maker, APIs, SOAP, SAML.
- Leading ITGRC Solution selection and implementation for the LA Region. Primary component of common controls framework include SOX, PCI, SSAE16 and PII includes integration with tools for automated controls monitoring.
- Manage Compliance and Risk program for LATAM region includes 9 countries with over 1000 control points per year
- Led implementation of IAM Identity Access Management for LATAM Region includes improving HR Onboarding/Termination process and reengineering IT User Access Change Management for both Infrastructure and Application Systems.
- Manage Implementation of AVEKSA for User Access ReCertifications.
- Led PCI based initiatives for Latin American Region 9 Countries as project manager reporting t Regional Compliance and PCI Steering Committee. Tasked with developing and implementing plans for projects related t IT Compliance and PCI within the IT Group. Symantec DLP, Symantec RSE, Crypt Complete DB Encryption, AVEKSA IAM, Accellion, Trendmicr Deep Security, Vormetric, PII, DRM, others
- Performed PCI DSS 2.0 SAQ D for Region, as well as, separate Bank Compliance SAQ for RSIM version for Mexic Banking Entities, this led t creating a Long Term PCI and RSIM PCI Subset Compliance project plan for including recommended actions and solutions Encryption, Tokenization, Log Management, DAM, DLP, RSE, TDM, Monitoring, Rights Management, Etc... .
- Led implementation and successful completion of RSIM review PCI based for Mexic subsidiary of ACE Latin America.
- Led projects t create/improve all Policies Procedure Documentation t be in line with PCI Requirements.
- Successfully led Implementation of Network Segmentation solution based on TM Deep Security 7.5 for Principal Application system in CDE.
- Successfully managed roll out of Accellion File Transport Email/File Encryption t region based on Web Interface and Outlook Plug-in, as well as, rollout for Symantec Vontu DLP solution in L.A. Region including creating policy and remediation procedures for the administration of events and enforcement of related procedures t ensure compliance.
- Manage SOX IT General Controls Testing both Design Implementation and Control Effectiveness for HQ and principal subsidiaries for large Multinational Corporation based in FL.
- Perform IT Audit Program Management and Remediation tracking throughout the year.
Project Manager/ Lead Architect/Consultant
- Leading team of developers in producing integrated mobile Native Android/iOS , Hybrid and Web based applications for consumer market B2C .
- Leading development of Web based communication Push/Pull platform with data storage, messaging, registration and account management for Mobile app integration.
- Led various IT Financial Internal control Audits and controls definition projects both in the US and abroad, following guidelines for COSO, CobIT, and IS 27001.
- Led Pre and Post implementation reviews for PeopleSoft, SAP and Custom Developed ERPs, reporting GAPs/findings, performing root cause analysis and structuring corrective action plans.
- Led teams in development and implementation of J2EE web based applications using MVC and Spring based framework. ERP based on OpenBrav ERP with SugarCRM and integrated Pentah Business Intelligence Platform. Small and Medium Enterprises. Features include localization for US, Ecuador and Peru, multi-national, multi-currency rollup and financial consolidation, native architecture based Payroll modules and HRM integration. Platform is built on agnostic Application Servers tomcat based , supporting both Oracle and PostgreSQL databases using SOA Service Oriented Architecture standards as basis for integration. Current developments leaning heavily on JBoss Seam integration with OpenBrav 3.0 platform. Custom developed web based POS has been completed with Seam and integrated with OpenBrav 2.50 platform. Implementation of Pentah BI used realtime creation of metadata structure t multiple platforms and DBs creating cubes/dimensions from the various source t create consolidated dashboards for information related t revenue/expense management, sales/client demographics, cost center profitability and others. Numerous ERP Implementations completed both in SaaS Software as a Service and Onsite client installations.
Project Manager/ Lead Architect Web Application Implementations Development
- Led project in development of PCI DSS compliance suite based on Java JBoss Seam custom application based on PostgreSQL DB with integration with Alfresc ECM, and Pentah BI Suite als implemented on using PostgreSQL DB. Dimensions mapped directly t DB structures consolidated and creating indicator and reports in realtime Possible due t relatively small data volume and user base Product assist client with tracking and recording compliance activities for PCI Compliance. Integration als relied heavily on creating indicators and Dashboards for status of controls related t PCI Compliance.
- Led team of programmers in development of an integrated J2EE based web application framework JBoss SOA Platform for Visual Governance GRC Platform. Framework is an n tier fully web browser capable application. System platform is an operating system agnostic Windows or Linux platform. Created database architecture using Java persistence layer hibernate providing complete database independence MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL . System built using various components including JBPM workflow engine, ACEGI integrated security structure, advanced graphical user interface based on JSP, JSF, XHTML, AJAX, and dynamic reporting and intelligence interface based on Pentah Business Intelligence Suite Kettle/PDI for ETL, Metadata Modeling, Visualization , Mondrian/Schema Workbench for OLAP MDX,OLAP4J . BI transformations done t consolidate risk metrics, control status, multi-framework consolidation Unified Compliance Framework allowing mapping of all standards utilized by end client i.e. COS ERM, CobIT, ISO27001, PCI DSS int a single structure for evaluation, testing, and Reporting. The application integrates Dashboards, Risk and Compliance Framework, Project Management supports PMBoK and CMMI , Issue Management, Enterprise Content Management, Automated Workflow, Change Control, and Business Intelligence. Application is a complete Governance, Risk and Compliance Suite for both risk management and audit management. Standards and regulations currently considered include ISO9001, ISO27001, COBIT, COS ERM, Sarbanes Oxley, CMMI and ITIL.
- Restructure PMBOK PMP and CMMI based Project Management Practices t provide sustainable Project Management Structure for both project execution and financial project accounting in real Limited Resources and Time environments related to
- Developed BSC templates for extension module building upon the Pentah BI Integration. Web based POS for global telecommunication giant done using Oracle 10g with 450 points of sale.
- Multiple implementations of Alfresc Enterprise Content Management Solution and Liferay Portal. Installation performed in both Linux and Windows environment, configurations included variations utilizing Tomcat, JBoss AS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hypersonic, and LifeRay Portal.
Team Lead Sarbanes Oxley IT Application Controls Consultant
- Led Sarbanes Oxley IT Application Controls testing team on project for Latin American subsidiaries Brazil, Costa Rica, Chile, Miami of a Florida based vertically integrated fruit producer. Assisted in creating guidelines for IT Application Controls scenarios and Test Scripts for project. Tested Control Processes included: Cash Disbursements, Payroll, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Costing, Capital Expenditures, Depreciation, Sales and Accounts Receivable, Financial Statement Close, Adjustments for Foreign Currencies, Obsolescence, and Income Taxes.
- Control Framework Based on COS ERM and CobIT risk management frameworks. Client used a bottom up approach which required individual evaluation per country on controls for financial process and applications considered in scope as related t financial reporting needs.
- Majority of testing done on Oracle Financials 11i EBS environment with independent implementations and customization for each country, client relied heavily on Oracle Discover Access Restrictions a major consideration , als covered Oracle 8i and COBOL based Legacy systems.
Project Manager Consultant Sarbanes Oxley IT Controls
- Led Sarbanes Oxley IT General Controls project for Florida based aerospace parts manufacturing and repair corporation. Created a baseline for IT General Controls based on CobiT and COS frameworks, established an overall reporting format for documenting Financial IT General Controls, and led development of an application t assist in document control and documentation for project.
- Baseline IT Controls included: Network Security, Physical Security, Application Design and Implementation, Change Management, Configuration Management, Problem Management, Back-Up and Recovery, and IT Policies.
Project Manager Sarbanes Oxley Financial Controls Consultant
- Led tw Sarbanes Oxley compliance projects for US International Corporation manufacturing subsidiaries in Argentina and Brazil, utilizing Protivity's SarBox evaluation tools and formats.
- Argentina, led critical process documentation team of three consultants, for a producer of artificial sweeteners and condiments. Evaluated procedures, risks, and controls for the following: Marketing, Closing the Books, Treasury, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Revenue, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Fixed Assets, Inventory Production, Standard Cost, and Taxes.
- Brazil, led compliance testing team of three consultants, for a US based industrial electronics and components manufacturer. Testing procedures and controls for the following processes: Revenue, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Supply Chain, Systems security, Closing the Books, Treasury, Production, Taxes, Standard Cost, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Payroll, and Procurement.
- Recommended alternatives and solutions on findings identified during the projects.
Project Manager Systems Integration and Development Consultant
- Performed process evaluations, gathered system requirements, outlined workflows, and gathered functional requirements for proprietary and/or commercial inventory, warehouse management, and supply chain applications.
- Managed integrations with various platforms and databases, including SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle DB and SQL Server.
- Managed application development for Palm OS, Pocket PC 2002, and Windows CE operating platforms using .NET, C , and C .
Business Process Analyst PeopleSoft Systems Integration Consultant
- Evaluated business processes and PeopleSoft 7.54 system utilization for purchasing and inventory operations in relation t integration with third-party Warehouse Management Barcode application.
- Provided recommendations and procedures for integration with PeopleSoft Purchasing and PeopleSoft Inventory for real-time data entry through third party wireless PDA application.
- Defined PeopleSoft Message Agent definitions for interface and designed initial VB Code for API.
Financial Systems Analyst PeopleSoft Functional Expert and Business Analysis Consultant
- Managed and performed monthly billing for 5 operating units, performed reconciliation and troubleshooting in PeopleSoft 8.14 production environment.
- Analyzed and redesigned workflow processes for new contract entry and modifications in PeopleSoft Contracts drastically improving turnaround time from approval t entry.
- Trained and provided support for personnel in PeopleSoft Contracts, PeopleSoft Projects, PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable, PeopleSoft Billing, and PeopleSoft Accounts Payable.
- Performed all setup and maintenance of contracts in PeopleSoft.
Financial Analyst Consultant
- Contract/subcontract management and overall contract support functions for tw divisions.
- Reported on contract funding, forecasting, labor distribution, and overall project status.
- Provided all contract administrative activities from pre-proposal analysis t contract closeout for three divisions.
- Supported the function of project control with program managers and/or financial analysts t insure cost/schedule objectives are met.
- Developed MS Access database tables, forms, and reports t simplify contract and task tracking/reporting.
Systems Analyst PeopleSoft Functional Expert and Systems Analysis Consultant
- Served as project lead updating cost standards in PeopeSoft Manufacturing and MACS order management for all four U.S. Mint production facilities. Developed information through activity based costing ABC and time labor studies t revise labor rates, run rates, conversion rates, resources, and fabrication cost in PeopleSoft Manufacturing consolidation and costing models built int transformation process using Hyperion Essbase.
- Part of task force t switch from MACS order management system, t Commercial Ware's retail.dot.commerce order management/fulfillment system. Task included working with technical group and functional users t define business processes and developing system requirements for interfaces with PeopleSoft Financial and Manufacturing system. This involved outlining manufacturing processes, financial system data workflow, regulatory and departmental reporting requirements.
- Developed controls and training for requisition and procurement users, in the importance of chart-fields, use of multiple schedules, and setting up distributions t increase functionality from the Purchasing and A/P modules. This helped reduce number of match exceptions, reconciliation of late payment report, and integrity of fund control report's reflection of obligations.
- Streamlined new product development process from design, through manufacturing, t finished goods inventory item in order management system. Resulted in improved understanding and communication between marketing, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, production planning, and finance groups. Methodology involved analyzing manufacturing process workflows and lead-time activities between user groups. Solutions entailed developing lead-time user approval processes and qualitative review of information in PeopleSoft.
- Analyzed effectiveness of U.S. Mint PeopleSoft Purchasing, A/P, Inventory, and GL, reviewed operational procedures, made recommendations, and developed new procedures or changes t system functionality. Alerted corporate end user community of new developments and resolutions t critical software operation problems
- Monitored PeopleSoft Financials generated profit loss statements, analyzing revenue, cost of goods sold, and expenses using historical comparison models, and financial rati analysis, t verify accuracy and relevance of data.
- Reconciled PS A/P, A/R with PS GL and Purchasing modules. Performed monthly, quarterly, and year end closing for numismatics HQ, creating accruals, adjustments, and allocations.
- Maintained PS Trees verifying chart-field data was properly mapped. Reviewed/updated security profiles and end user access.
- Coordinated new product setup in PS Manufacturing modules t insure that, distributions, bill of materials, and routings were structured properly, and verified cost reasonableness prior t rollover.
- Built custom financial reports utilizing PS Query and nVision. Created MS Access databases t merge data and create reports from multiple financial, marketing, and inventory systems.