Results oriented professional delivering services including project management, business analysis, business management and system implementation for diverse organizations and industries in both public and private sectors. Industries and organizations served include financial services/securities, public housing finance agencies, child support enforcement agencies, automotive tier-1 manufacturing, transportation/logistics and health and consumer products.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Project Manager / Business Management Confidential
- Managing business migration efforts for both on-shoring and off-shoring business activities to the Dallas site and ensuring compliance with corporate inter-affiliate governance requirements.
- Supporting daily BAU production activities, including officer-level reviews of analysts' work to ensure production health and meet client and organization risk and control requirements.
- Tracking and analyzing operating unit staffing metrics for management reporting and compliance to headcount and productivity targets.
- Coordinating and managing location recruiting activity including identifying, screening and interviewing candidates. Primary point of contact for Ex-pat visa/immigration documentation.
- Tracking and analyzing key performance and operational indicators, and coordinating location reporting for global operational MIS reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate Operational Risk and Operational Control requirements and coordinating efforts to mitigate risk and control issues as needed.
- Monitoring and coordinating local projects and initiatives including developing work plans, schedules, priorities and resource requirements.
- Business resiliency planning and management.
- Managing several business migrations into and out of the Dallas Asset Pricing site including off-shoring 3 separate business functions to Manila and 3 inbound migrations to Dallas from Greenwich, CT, Edinburgh, UK and Brooklyn, NY. Activities include developing project schedules, training plans, and production pilot plans, managing and ensuring compliance with project oversight and governance ATC requirements, system and infrastructure set-up, ensuring compliance with corporate risk and control OCM/ORM guidelines, managing staffing resource recruitment.
- Numerous activities supporting BAU operations, business planning, and senior management reporting and oversight: Support pricing teams in reviewer role to ensure accuracy of pricing activity and Production Health lead/manage operations efficiency efforts including reduction of manual pricing, rationalization of management MIS data across global operations assist with on-boarding of legacy business activity to new strategic pricing platform track headcount and staffing for planning and management reporting lead recruiting hiring activities assist with/support annual business planning cycle.
Project Manager Confidential
- Developing project work plans, schedules, budgets and priorities to meet project objectives.
- Monitoring and managing project progress, scope, and budget to ensure plan and budget compliance.
- Identifying, monitoring, and assessing project risk issues and recommending corrective action.
- Managing relationships and expectations with key client executive management.
- Preparing project status reports and leading steering committee meetings to ensure project stakeholders were apprised of project status.
- Performing business process analysis, documenting current processes, defining future requirements, identifying gaps, developing recommendations, solutions, and functional specifications.
- Identifying and documenting system modification requirements, developing functional specifications, and managing development of software solutions throughout the system development life cycle SDLC .
- Conducting team meetings to identify, discuss, and address project issues and review team status.
- Facilitating development of system test plans and scripts, executing tests, evaluating and documenting results, and taking corrective action.
- Developing end user training material, conducting user training, and providing go-live and post-implementation user support.
- Managed the implementation of an affordable housing industry packaged software solution and providing post-implementation at the New Jersey State Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency. Project included packaged software components and customer required modifications affecting all agency divisions, up to 95 users, and a project team of up to 20 members. Value of services and products delivered at completion totaled approximately 3,100,000. Jan 2006 to Mar 2009
- Successfully managed the implementation of The Mitas Group's packaged software solution for the Michigan State Housing Development Authority. The implementation involved six divisions, 125 users, and an implementation staff of up to 15. Value of services and products delivered totaled approximately 2,200,000. May 2004 - Dec 2005
Project Manager/Site Support Coordinator Confidential
- Developing work plans and project schedules supporting the statewide master project plan.
- Managing project progress against plan, preparing status reports, and reporting project status.
- Managing project risk issues, and identifying and recommending solutions.
- Managing, directing, and mentoring project staff.
- Performing business process analysis and process improvement activities.
- Performing gap analysis and developing/recommending solutions.
- Developing system test plans and scripts, executing tests, evaluating and documenting results, and taking corrective action.
- Delivering end-user user training and developing custom training material.
- Providing go-live and post-implementation end-user support.
- Managing system implementation issues and change requests.
- Primary point of contact with county implementation management and liaison with senior statewide project management.
- Managed county implementation activities to convert Michigan's legacy child support enforcement system as part of the statewide system implementation to comply with federal guidelines, facilitating state's federal certification and avoiding 140,000,000 in penalties.
- Provided on-site support for 3 counties prosecuting attorney's offices with the child support case establishment function, ensuring timely and accurate case management processing.