INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL
Dedicated and experienced IT manager with a passion for sports, life and career. I have a proven track record of leading IT organizations with strategic vision coupled with a vast knowledge of many technologies and outsourcing services. I possess 15 years' experience in identifying and implementing innovative technological and process driven solutions while acting as a change agent to deliver operational excellence leveraging ITIL best practices. I am also experienced in capital planning, financial management, staff development, vendor and contract management.
- Manage all support teams in the operational space retained and sourced
- Reengineering of Company's Incident Management Process
- Responsible for all desktop / laptop engineering, deployment, and support
- Fashioned a Architecture, Engineering, Operations modeling for efficiently, retaining partial Engineering and all Operations.
- Redesign of RCA root cause analysis process
- Creating and standup of the IOMC Integrated Operations Management Center
- Tools consolidation resulting in a more effective proactive monitoring solution
- Creation of Escalations, Incident, Crisis, and Project Pool allocation Process
- Operation Call Back and redesign of Client Survey's resulting in increased Business Partner satisfaction by 35
- Successfully negotiated current and new contracts resulting in 1.1 million dollars of annual savings
- Relationship management with Sr. Directors and State Presidents has allowed me to identify and implement efficiencies. i.e. played a key role in improving the Service Desk on-boarding and work order distribution processes, ERP Implementation.
- Maintained close alignment with the Business Application Development team to translate business needs and requirements to developers.
- Developed managed print solution strategy, participated in the negotiations and designated project lead for the deployment of those services to provide an annual cost savings of over 900,000.
- Partnered with Enterprise Engineers and Architects to migrate servers into VMware ESX using vShpere 4 interface onto EMC SANs environment
- Project Lead for the implementation of Cisco VoIP Phone Systems for 30 locations for the North East Region and worked with vendors to recycle old equipment which resulted in a return of over 400,000
- Managed and maintained ITS Operating Budget and Capital Expenditures of over 4.1 million dollars within 0-3 accuracy
- Developed a consolidation strategy for 191 field servers into centralized support and management by IT functional area
- Supported a diverse desktop environment consisting of Windows XP, Win 7 and Mac platforms
- Developed staff augmentation strategy and led negotiations for Mobile Workforce computing imaging over 1100 Toughbooks.
- Core member of LAN/WAN support process design and outsourcing initiative
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures to increase process efficiencies. i.e. desktop deployment, blackberry deployment, Disaster recovery for Sever rooms and Business Critical War rooms.
- Worked with vendor to design and create reliable MPLS infrastructure for redundancy for mission critical systems
- Managed the Service Desk redesigned request fulfillment process to identify key metrics for continual process improvement
- Led initiative to identify and resolve storage issues and implemented an availability management process
- Implemented VMware ESX 3.5 in a clustered environment, along with Virtual Center 2.5 reducing physical servers by 35 which comprised of Windows Server 2003/2008
- Implemented EMC SAN's environment to cartelize all data for ease of management and consolidation and integrity
- Implemented and administered Postini spam filtering
- Project Lead for the upgrade of Exchange Server
- IT Project Manager for office move from 1700 to 1500 Market Street
- Implemented Internet Security program, increased bandwidth by 40 , managed all Firewalls and VPN security
- Technical Project Lead for all office expansions in Eastern Region
- Traveled to all remote branches to implement a security patch deployment system while holding training sessions for all peers during implementation
Implemented, installed, trained, and because the subject matter expect for Shavlik Security Patching , EPO, and Defrag Manager
- Applications Microsoft Office Visio, Microsoft Project, Lotus Notes and Outlook
- Citrix, Blackberry, SharePoint
- Hardware Dell and HP Servers and Desktops, Printers, Multi-Functional Devices, Cisco, Nortel, and 3Com
- OS Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003/2008
- Telephony Nortel CISCO, Avaya VoIP systems
- Infrastructure MPLS, Anera, AVPN