Procurement, Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, Finance
- Dynamic Professional with impressive history maximizing bottom-lines, vendor management, and leading cross-functional teams across geography to achieve shared goals. Supports rapid business and profit growth, combining extensive expertise in diverse areas and adept in developing strategic business plans. Increases productivity, improving and transforming processes. Optimizes quality and delivery of products and services.
- Strategic Analysis Planning Global Sourcing Risk Management
- Logistics Cost Optimization Vendor Selection Management Negotiations
- Financial Reporting ROI Budgeting Forecasting Market Analysis
- Stakeholder Management Team Building Mentoring
Procurement. Manage over 400M in power distribution, infotainment and advanced driver assistance systems sourcing for North American and global requirements. Responsible for strategy development, budget development, vendor management including negotiations, performance, and program launch. Also provided plant support, program and quality management, and reporting.
- Managed global resource of advanced driver assistance supply chain for eight programs with 15 cost savings.
- Worked with engineering and logistics functions to create savings opportunities to exceed vendor productivity by 20 .
- Led commodity sourcing on activities for two global programs resulting in budget performance of 10 .
Program Services. Responsible for contract management for both domestic and international activities for 7B private foundation. Also responsible for support of grant administration and financial due diligence.
- Led the Foundation's effort to launch Group Purchasing Organization GPO agreement for WKKF and its domestic grantees, which results in average of 33 savings for all participating organizations.
- Team lead for overseeing the centralization of contracting function and the redesign of the Procure-to-Pay processes for 100M spend. Defined system requirements for new SharePoint and SAP interfaces.
- Identified best practices for key activities, including due diligence, and contract templates.
Procurement. Managed 100M in sourcing of steel and components in Europe, North and South America for 7B organization's commercial and defense vehicle customers. Responsible for strategy development, budget development, vendor management including negotiations, performance, rationalization, and program launch. Also provided plant support, program and quality management, and reporting including commodity forecasts.
- Beat plan by 30 in FY 2009 contract negotiations.
- Mitigated risk of roughly 3M by averting supplier demands for surcharges and increases during 2008.
- Identified process gaps in raw material resale billing resulting in 2M cash recovery.
Procurement. Managed sourcing of 100M in commodities including Carbon Steel, Non-ferrous Metals, Stampings, Motors, Lumbars, Struts, Suspensions, and Modules for 16B seating systems supplier's NA facilities. Responsible for commodity strategy, negotiation, and vendor management including sourcing, supplier agreements, new program launch, design change, and distressed supplier management.
- Project Manager and Facilitator for 5M Duty Drawback Initiative for North American Sourcing.
- Negotiated long-term agreements for seat heat commodity resulting in 25 savings.
- Developed and resourced motor business on largest program to offshore supplier saving 30 .
Responsible for marketing and business development, technical support, consultancy, engagement management, and administration, including procurement of marketing literature.
- Acted as Administrative Officer for Michigan based chemical supplier. Responsible for Accounting and Finance, Purchasing including non-production requirements , HR, and IT functions for chemical Manufacturer and Distributor. Developed business plan and application package, resulting in company's first chemicals management contract with automotive OEM 40 sales increase . Also secured funding for growth 3M line of credit .
- Provided financial support for Automotive OEM. Charged with the responsibility of providing reporting and analysis on existing health care plans and RFP review of new carrier plan for hourly and salary employees. Analysis resulted in implementation of flex spending card and ROI improvement.
- Led staff of 20 in review and redesign of a 25M meeting and incentives planning operation for a Major Travel organization. Identified 30 cost reduction opportunity.
Risk Management Consulting.
Responsible for client service delivery, project management, staff and budget management, with emphasis on strategic analysis, business process design, financial analysis, and risk assessment. Particular focus on Supply Chain Management and related organizational activities. Project Experience as follows: 40 Risk Management, 25 Financial Analysis, 25 Business Process, 5 Group Facilitation, and 5 Training.
- Managed Procure-to-Pay Cycle review of Major Midwest University's procurement and accounting departments as a part of the institutions PeopleSoft implementation results included improvement plan for Procurement, Receiving, and AP function's processes, controls and monitoring. Developed risk and process improvement diagnostic for 42B Midwest-based food and beverage organization to identify productivity gaps, internal control improvements, and cost savings.
- Performed strategic risk management review of business operations of Michigan-based public television station to address cost performance issues, cross functional reporting concerns and authorization for purchasing. Developed enhanced policies and procedures to define processes and authorization and set timeline for departmental reporting of costs and budget performance.
- Led over 10 risk and process improvement reviews for automotive industry clients resulting in improving Procure-to-Pay improvement in business processes, reporting and oversight.