Obtain an IT Business Systems Analyst, Database Analyst, or Cloud Datacenter Administrator position that utilizes my enterprise IT systems analysis, enterprise database design, cloud datacenter administration, and cross-departmental project collaboration skills to develop and implement enterprise IT systems that meet business objectives, drive revenues, increase organizational efficiency, and reduce operating costs.
Professional Profile Skills Summary
Experienced, innovative and entrepreneurial Database administrator, Enterprise IT Business Systems Analyst, and Cloud Data Center Administrator with successful 15 year track record leading the implementation of new IT systems, business processes, and web portals in the telecommunications, Utilities, and Information Technology industries. Ten years of IT systems planning, design, development, testing, and implementation experience for projects ranging 1M - 35M.
Business Process Modeling
Product and IT Systems Planning
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Product Roadmap Facilitation and Documentation
- Cloud Data Center Administration
- Cloud Data Center Architecture
- Database Design, Business Intelligence
- Enterprise IT Systems Testing
- Web Application Design, Testing, and Implementation
- Agile Software Development
Cloud Computing Industry
- EMC Demo Center End-to-end Program Management responsibility for Web-based product demonstration and lead generation portal
- Cloud Data Center Administrator Support for more than 50 global presales training and customer workshops for EMC Direct Sales, EBCs, and partners.
- EMC vLab Cloud Data Center - Project Manager for new Cloud Admin Portal.
- E-Magine End-to-end Program Management responsibility for industry first web-based telecom billing and account management system.
- Sprint Nextel CNS Campus Unlimited Program Project Manager for new unlimited wireless calling plan for enterprise customers.
- Program Managed 35M Post-merger Product Platform Integration Planning and RFP evaluation process 4M forecasted TCO savings over 5 years .
- Reengineered service provisioning and billing systems for Verizon Project LiveWire 40M, ExpressTRAK 80M .
- Retail Sales Achieved highest average sales and items per transaction IPT first week on the sales floor. Achieved 10,000 in retail sales during 3rd week on the sales floor. Achieved highest weekly sales in March 2014.
- Store Operations Retail Sales, Clothing Fitting/Tailoring process, Internet order fulfillment, store signage, inventory scanning and pricing.
- Men's Wardrobe Consultant Colors, styles, matching suits/sportcoats, trousers, ties, and shirts, monitoring popular fashions and fashion trends.
- Customer Service and Support Status of orders and alterations, assisting with merchandise exchanges.
- Program Managed and launched EMC Demo Center for EMC Corporation in 2011. Website generates approximately 1,000 demo views per month by EMC Pre-sales Technical Consultants and prospective and existing EMC customers.
- Project Leader for multiple cloud-data center EMC vLab related projects including new web-based Cloud Administration Portal Agile development project , Lab-as-a-Service LaaS , and Isilon Pod projects.
- Coordinated cloud data center EMC vLab support for more than 60 EMC Presales, Executive Briefing Center, EMC Partner, and EMC Marketing events Provisioned 1,200 vLab sessions .
- Facilitated quarterly vLab planning meeting with EMC Unified Storage Division representatives.
- Facilitated weekly project team meetings and stakeholder review meetings for EMC Demo Center.
- Facilitated requirements gathering meetings with EMC Marketing teams for EMC Demo Center.
- Developed requirements document and project plan with input from EMC Marketing, EMC.com and Brainshark.
- Published monthly metrics and weekly status reports, meeting summaries, and project dashboards.
- Developed technical marketing materials for EMC VMware-based Solutions.
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of data products and services including navigation and point of interest POI , Location-based Services, Broadband Data Cards, Phone as Modem, and Mobile Web Browsing Services.
- Developed feature requirements documents for TerreStar's planned Location-based Services LBS platform and applications and managed LBS vendor relationships.
- Participated in mobile handset design and UI requirements for web browser and LBS/GPS applications.
- Supported four product management teams: Custom Network Solutions, Blackberry Services, Business Solutions Group LBS Applications , and Embedded Solutions Group.
- Defined CNS operational enhancements to support launch of Campus Unlimited Plan service.
- Developed web-based training for launch of Campus Unlimited Plan product.
- Defined integrated sales process for Microsoft MapPoint Location Server product.
- Led 35M post-merger integration planning and RFP process for Sprint and Nextel's product platforms with IBM, HP, Openwave, TCS, Qualcomm, and other product platform vendors.
- Completed Master of Science in Information Technology focusing on object-oriented systems analysis and design, database design, and network design
- Completed core MBA electives in Marketing, Product Development, Business Process Management, and Project Management
- Completed 14 day study tour of High-tech Multinational Corporations with operations in Ireland including Intel, EMC, Boston Scientific, Fidelity, HP, and
- Reviewed Strategic Information Systems textbook published by VP Academic Affairs.
- Manually populated research database with research information.
- Designed multiple applications including logical data model for marketing campaigns database, multi-threaded applications in Java, and J2ME mobile applications.
- Managed the definition and delivery of web-based billing, reporting, and account management services.
- Coordinated the implementation of billing rate plans voice and data services in 40 markets nationally.
- Assisted with the development of a full portfolio of voice and data services including digital T1, private line, local and long-distance voice, conferencing services, web-hosting, LNP, and E911.
- Assisted with the implementation of voice and data provisioning plans and business processes.
- Developed marketing flashes for quarterly e maginesm releases and content for product collateral
- Evaluated marketing research, customer surveys, web statistics, and competitor products to identify new web-based services.
- Managed the implementation of a customer traffic reporting tool and the testing of Nortel switching software to support MCI's National Enhanced Centrex Product.
- Developed working knowledge of voice and VPN network architecture including digital T1, PRI, PBX, metropolitan fiber rings, digital cross-connects, and channel banks.
- Developed solid knowledge of local and long distance SS7-based switching networks
- Facilitated a monthly forum between MCI's marketing and technology organizations and Nortel.
- Managed a team of Small Business and Residential Service subject matter experts and external consultants to develop integration testing plans for Bell Atlantic's new commercial billing system, ExpressTRAK.
- Executed integration testing plans by running processes against flat files in a JCL environment.
- Reengineered Bell Atlantic Communications' Verizon's order management systems to enable the company to rapidly provision telecommunications services for new customers.
- Designed reengineered service delivery systems using Accenture's Design/1 tool.
- Developed and tested service delivery systems using C , Unix, Motif, and Sybase database.
- Customized Accenture's Customer/1 strategic customer service system for Connecticut Natural Gas CNG to help the company improve its customer care operations.
- Designed system enhancements and completed impact assessments using Design/1.
- Developed, tested, and implemented system enhancements in a Cobol, CICS, DB2 environment.
- As DBA, managed database tables, completed impact assessments, controlled migrations to the production environment.
- SalesForce.com, EMC Unisphere, EMC Documentum, EMC RecoverPoint, Oracle
- 9i, SAP, VMware vCenter, SharePoint, Surgient Cloud Administration Portal,
- Accenture Customer/1, Work/1, MetaSolve TBS, Amdocs Event Processing
- System, Saville CBP, Ensemble, Cisco UCS, VCE vBlock, ERWIN, Microsoft Project,
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio.
- PHP, CSS, XML, Unix, Linux, C , Cobol, CICS, Oracle 9i, IBM DB2, Sybase, MySQL,
- DNS, CISCO IOS, RIP, EIGRP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, WLAN, VLAN, SONET/SDH, ATM,
- Frame Relay, T1/PRI Trunks, CENTREX, PBX, VoIP, RTP, SIP, IMS, SSL, IPsec, AES, EMC VNX, EMC Symmetrix, EMC Unisphere, EMC VPLEX, EMC RecoverPoint.