Project Manager Resume
4.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Over nine years of domestic and international project management experience in IT Industry with focus on growth and profitability and recognize for client service contributions.
- Successfully lead various phases of diverse technology projects in Data Center, IT Operations and Transitions in infrastructure domain.
- In - depth knowledge of Infrastructure project management methodologies (ITIL, ITSM, and COBIT).
- Enterprise Data Center operations and NOC operations, ITIL based Service Delivery model along with expertise in remote management and Onsite/Offshore project delivery operations.
- Successfully build strong relationships with all stakeholders and to turn proposals into reality. Good Communication, analytical, interpersonal and team management skills.
- Got good understanding of Technology Project Management and have the experience of managing complex IT projects with interdependencies and multiple stakeholders.Qualification Professional
- Requirements Analysis
- Cross-Functional Supervision/ Onsite-Offshore expertise
- Datacenter Move / Refresh / Relocation
- ROI Analysis
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Costing & Budgeting
- Client Relations & Presentations
- System Migrations/Integrations
- Project Scheduling/ Defect Tracking
- Business & IT Planning/Dashboard
- Enterprise wide Implementations
- Reporting to Sr. Management
- Coordinated precise scheduling for all migration events including all equipment and resources for the data center migration on an extremely accelerated schedule with for a high profile client.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts. Control and monitor several datacenter project budgets.
- Interact with the business units to understand their needs and to anticipate ways in which technological solutions can enhance the business processes.
- Build project control and reporting procedure and manages changes in any operational plans
- Tracks and reports key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the customers/business.
- Coordinates the communication to all project stakeholders with regards to the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort the Data Center IT Project Manager manages. Responsible for communicating the status of all projects to the Portfolio Project Manager in the IT PMO.
- Overall responsibility for meeting project objectives within budgeted time and cost Provided to IT Project Management for Process ramp-ups
- Ensure that all projects are managed in line with the defined standards and control processes and adherence to legally binding requirements
- Meeting with required IT groups (especially the ISD group) in ensuring that projects are scoped keeping current capacities in networks/infrastructure in mind. To also ensure that projects are executed to the right standards so that post commissioning issues are minimized.
- Ensure that project management tools are utilized to efficiently manage projects.
- Resolves project dependency and resource conflicts across project to ensure business priorities are met. Act as escalation point for resolution of risks and issues within the project.
- Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies possible project risks. Recommends and Implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
- Vendor management to meet hardware and software requirement of the project within cost and time.
- Manages client, company and project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining and providing project metrics.
- Discuss and meet with senior management and client for PMO capability and risk.
- Project closure as per client requirement and after necessary approvals. Releasing allocated resources.
- Creates a communication plan and circulate it to all stakeholders.
- Deal and Manage resources and clients of all time zones.
- Motivate and manage performance of project engineers.
- Document and share best project management practices with the rest of the IT organization through the IT Council/CAB
- Worked on different flavours of technology of IT infrastructure like Migration of datacenter which includes Network, servers, storage and Voice/Data technology using PMI best practices.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Role Specific responsibilities:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Transition Governance and Management. Worked on outsourcing deals and Scope of work approvals.
- Proactively influences customers to apply project planning methodologies.
- Deliver all Transition Projects and Programs in line with HCL’s Transition Framework and recognized best practice methodologies.
- Produce detailed Transition plans with agreed milestones and interdependencies.
- Participate in all Governance reviews with the customer - daily, weekly and monthly
- Ensure structured internal reviews to track project progress.
- Publish weekly transition dashboard incorporating all Transition streams to the stakeholders.
- Responsible for management of the transition project team, internal technical resources, 3rd party suppliers and interface with account team members and client stakeholders.
- Interface with 3rd party suppliers, for planning timelines and to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Manage Project change management as per defined controls and processes.
- Escalate major Transition issues to Management with recommendations on how to address.
- Manage Transition within time and budget constraints and meet the required level of quality
- Ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensure smooth handover of the program to the delivery team at the end of the transition.
- Document the learning from Transition at the end of the project and discuss with key stakeholders.
- Interact with all technical track stakeholders and review the process followed in the project and track them.
- Working on Resource assignation and allocation in the project.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Prepare and approve templates of reports and process documents.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Works on automation tools for effective and efficient support like Knowledge Base for End user, Self Help password reset tool.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with Client and Senior Management.
- Keeps well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
Confidential, Champaign, IL
Role Specific responsibilities:
- Execute the Transition
- Be the single point of accountability for all transition activities
- Plan, lead and manage the transition portion of the outsourcing engagements while ensuring engagement profitability, customer satisfaction, and effective staff utilization
- Perform all aspects of transition program management, including plan development, resource planning and allocation, tracking and improvement planning
- Manage transition governance at multiple levels during transition
- Execute the transition as per the plan
- Provide leadership to cross-functional and cross-cultural engagement team members
- Ensure the engagement team meets service level commitments upon completion of transition
- Provide effective handoffs to the Client Partner and Service Delivery Manager prior to the end of transition
- Bring the engagement to steady state by enabling the delivery team to successfully run the engagement
- Architect transition solutions, including the development of cost estimates, staffing requirements, transition plans and RFP responses
- Present and negotiate the transition solution to the client during every phase of the sales cycle
- Conduct workshops to help prospects define requirements and build a business case for outsourcing
- Lead the creation and execution of due diligence plans for new engagements
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes