Project Manager Resume
- Reviewed, inventoried and audited all GMS (Global Merchant Services), Compliance and Enterprise wide policies, procedures, standards and manuals, in an attempt to identify relevance, time - sensitivity and need for content refresh.
- Analyzed over 15,000 pages within 600 GMS, Compliance and Enterprise wide polices with external regulations, acts, and laws in order to identify relationship and relevance.
- Developed an effective governance policy framework for GMS requiring evaluation of existing processes and implementation of more effective methods for writing, executing, reviewing and refreshing GMS policy.
- Supported GMS business with its existing policy structure, perform risk assessment and help ensure alignment over mandated regulatory requirements.
- Assisted with the clarification of a policy life cycle, aligning with audit of existing policy and regulations.
- Analyzed GMS policies in order to identify name, ownership and link to Process Risk Self-Assessment (PRSA).
- Interpreted and organized large amounts of policy documents in order to identify gaps, possible risk exposure and assess relevance.
- Categorized key components of policy data.
- Delivered program framework, tasks, processes and communications as required adhering to Regulatory & Policy changes impacting the GMS business.
- Supported subject matter areas in full and detailed assessment of implications of upcoming policy changes.
- Contributed to development and implementation of new governance process.
- Analyzed and interpreted requirements of policy documents on behalf of the GMS Business and Policy Owners.
- Drafting pleadings such as summons & complains and settlement demand packages.
- Drafting discovery, motions, responding to discovery requests, pre-hearing statements.
- Reading and interpreting medical records and reports.
- Attending IME’s with clients upon necessity.
- Preparing clients for deposition and attending depositions with Senior Counselors.
- Analyzing and summarizing clients, witnesses and experts depositions.
- Preparing documents and correspondence such as demand letters, billing inquiries.
- Communicating with clients, insurance adjustors, opposing client and doctors.
- Case management: client communications in the settlement planning/litigation phases, answering client questions, managing all supporting/damages documentation such as wage loss, medical records and out of pocket expenses.
- Gathering and analyzing intake information and relevant documents.
- Relay settlement negotiation from attorney to clients and adjusters utilizing demands/offers in Client Profiles.
- Managed BPSi project which hosts all Confidential - Confidential business units Business Continuity Plans and Policies and Business Impact Analysis.
- Supported business units with the application of best practices for Crisis Management and Automated Call Tree Notification Procedures; Site Risk Assessments; Corporate Crisis Management Coordination and Exercises.
- Performed biannual Confidential - Confidential Business Impact Analysis review based on current industry standards, banks, federal and state requirements.
- Managed UAT (User Acceptance Test) for Disaster Recovery sites and newly built Data Center.
- Served as a liaison between technology and all business units to ensure the most resilient Disaster Recovery infrastructure developed and satisfied the requirements of all business units and aligns with federal government regulations.
- Worked closely with Legal and Compliance business units to ensure that the local business recovery practices align with federal regulatory requirements and business functions.
- Developed and annually present Business Continuity Tabletop exercise for senior management in order to ensure management’s preparedness to respond to emergency incidents.
- Created recovery documentation based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the business and technical community and prepare the documentation for annual audit reviews.
- Conducted review of business continuity and crisis management systems and policies, including telecommunications.
- Monitored, investigated and dissected regional and world-wide incidents and coordinate and carry out the Event Prevention Program to mitigate the risks.
- Ensured that a Crisis Management Team is in place and adequately equipped and trained to lead recovery efforts in response to any interruption in business.
- Presented Crisis Management, Emergency Response and Business Continuity Planning status to Tokyo Head Office senior leadership.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors to fulfill Confidential - Confidential requirements.
Senior IT Support Analyst
- Served as a project leader from technology business area in developing new Disaster Recovery infrastructure.
- Provided recommendations and solutions to Disaster Recovery committee base on research and analysis.
- Researched available resources to identify the most suitable industry standard IT models for future implementation at the new Disaster Recovery sites.
- Served as a Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery committee member to oversee the requirements of the BCEP program to ensure it complied with the government and financial regulations.
- Identified significant gaps within business unit’s BCP plan testing / exercises are aligned to the BCP Policy and Standards and performed RCA (Root Cause Analysis) to address all issues.
- Reviewed deliverables for completeness and quality and compliance with established projects and Business Continuity standards.
- Communicated across all levels of staff and management, including owning issues/support, managing expectations, and escalating appropriately to senior management.
- Analyzed business application recovery requirements and provided recommendations to business.
- Documented test criteria and expected results based on the application’s business continuity requirements.
- Analyzed and interpreted all relevant information and developed documentations upon finding the resolution.
IT Support Analyst
- Applied troubleshooting techniques to provide problem determination and resolution to over 650 in house and field sales Confidential clients regarding company’s computer and IT approved software.
- Answered, evaluated, and prioritized incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies
- Using EA managed the relation of client’s profiles to a particular workgroups and maintained the accuracy of deleting or joining the machine name to the company’s domain to prevent from the existence of duplicate names. Served as backup for user account creation and removal.
- Led projects that involved imaging, migrating and backing data for remote Confidential sites via Landesk and VNC tolls. Ensured the accurate transformation and configuration of all personal computers, laptops and printers that were being replaced at the end of the lease.
Internship Help Desk, PC System Support
- Assisted with software/hardware installations and helped new clients to get started on their system.
- Involved directly with clients to escalate or resolve software-related issues.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment to continuously learning and applying efficient techniques as related to software support.
- Performed the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
- Assisted students and laboratory staff in using analytical equipment.
- Prepared chemical solutions of various properties.
- Suggested and implemented upon management's approval new techniques that increased groups’ productivity.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes