Agile Coach/scrum Master/project Manager Resume
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Associate Project Manager, Certified Green Belt (Six Sigma) serving as an Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager (APM), Scrum Master, Agile Product Analyst, Business Analyst and more. Passionate and highly motivated to help an organization achieve success while utilizing the Agile Scrum framework.
Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Access, Lync
Fluency in Mandarin Chinese
70-80 wpm typing
Agile Coach/Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Served to transform various IT organizations into Agile Scrum.
- Created materials and conducted Agile Scrum workshops, such as overview, role - based, and project/business team workshops to ensure all delivered products meet all functional and non-functional requirements gathered from the business units.
- Conducted all Agile Scrum ceremonies/meetings, removed team impediments, captured retrospective items, and how to increase efficiency and velocity of future sprints while maintaining a sustainable pace. Ensured releases are in alignment with other impacting teams.
- Created and provided guidance on user story creation and backlog grooming in Agile project tools/softwares, so that the Scrum team can successfully deliver incremental functionalities, while achieving minimum viable product (MVP) and providing the highest ROI to the business.
- Managed customer-facing as well as internal application projects, tracked schedule, budget, risks & issues, action items, project tasks, and deployment tasks.
- Consulted, captured and documented standard integrated delivery processes.
- Created status reports and executive presentations Confidential the Managing Director and VP level.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Specialist Software Delivery Project Manager
- Led a mobile development team as Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager to produce a high-visibility custom mobile (iOS) application that enables consumers to upload d Confidential onto the Confidential &T Cloud server via their iPhone devices.
- Ensured product’s functional requirements and detailed UI/UX designs match what is designed within the wireframes.
- Worked with onshore and offshore developers & testers to ensure quality of the product is met during a release. Followed Agile Scrum methodology and utilized Agile project management tool to track user stories, estimate story points, conduct team meetings such as daily standups, iteration planning, backlog grooming, planning poker, etc.
- Led a web development team as Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager to produce a Java based web application to increase efficiency of the Retail Sales Development Program selection process by >14 times. Consistently received positive reviews from client team and VP of IT. Project impacted >1,000 employees of the Retail Sales organization.
- Led a team of 4-6 as Project Manager on a Six Sigma LEAN project which created cost savings of within the IT organization.
- Impacts of this project also included helping VP of organization meet her annual performance goal. Received 3 Wall of Stars s and the Key Contributor for best performance, highest quality of work ethics, and top leadership abilities within the team. Used project management tools to perform monthly true-ups, link artifacts to appropriate milestones, receive approvals from artifact owners, secure PMT codes, and track budget.
- Tracked progress of several related projects using Waterfall SDLC in a PMO and CCB environment.
- Communicated daily with all roles within project teams.
- Created automated weekly status reports presented to Executive Directors and Sr. Technical Directors of the organization, which resulted in a 400% operational efficiency and effectiveness throughout all roles within the organization.
- Created and maintained SharePoint sites for team and leadership.
- Supported all production issues that impacted Middleware client success rates by >2%.
- Collaborated with Incident Management to resolve production issues as well as focused on client deep dives with CRM's.
- Performed weekly root cause analysis and trending metrics necessary to identify and predict shifts in performance that directly impacted sales and customer satisfaction.
- Created and remapped error mappings to support clients’ business needs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes