Summary of Qualifications
Certified Information Security Manager and Project Management Professional. Strong background in policy and procedure development. Proven history of completing all projects on time and within budget. Retired, U.S. Navy Lt. Commander, Medical Service Corp. Top Secret clearance.
Project Manager providing technical and functional health information management support to Horizon BCBS' Enterprise Program Management Office EPMO .
Premier provider of technology and healthcare management solutions
- Successfully met Congressional mandate to consolidate services in support of the Base Realignment and Closure BRAC Business Plan 198.
- Planned and executed relocation of 3,000 medical support personnel geographically dispersed throughout the National Capital Region to a single location.
- Insured thousands of protected health information and personally identifiable information files were securely transported without incident.
- Managed a 50M movement management budget.
Full range provider of professional consulting services with roots in healthcare program management
Program Manager. Led a project management team providing functional and operational support for the DoD Pharmaceutical Operations Directorate POD . Coordinated implementation of B2B gateway efforts, participated in strategic planning meetings, and updated senior leadership with daily status and monthly progress reports.
Business management/IT services and solutions provider in healthcare and emerging markets
Principal Consultant/Project Manager, Healthcare IT Services.
- Supported the Tri-Services Infrastructure Management Program Office TIMPO with program management, data analysis, configuration management, data sharing initiatives and consultant support.
- Reduced cost per unit by 20 .
- Exceeded company and business partner expectations.
- Positioned company to develop infrastructure for new initiatives by identifying need for using wireless technology.
Provider of IT Management, technical support, and consulting services to U.S. government agencies
Project Manager, Healthcare IT Services.
Developed the TIMPO end-user device EUD program, concept of operations and SOPs, and facilitated the EUD Blanket Purchase Agreement BPA with GSA. Liaison for all technical support activities in support of the Resources IT Program Office.
Technical services firm helping businesses drive value, control costs, and deliver more efficiency
Project Manager/Sr. Data Analyst.
Collaborated with program area representatives in developing, implementing and tracking data quality improvement plans and future fiscal year initiatives. Facilitated data control board meetings and assisted program offices in meeting data quality goals.
Full range provider of IT service solutions
Project Manager. Managed a 37.7M IT Investment Portfolio ITIPS account in support of the Offices of Grants Management and Program Compliance Support and Real Estate Management Support. Accountable for budgeting, configuration management, project planning, and reporting.
Software solutions and professional services provider
Project Manager. Analyzed healthcare programs and served as consultant on Navy and Department of Defense healthcare policies. Facilitated leadership workshops and conducted peer reviews.