SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS
- 25 years' experience i manufacturing focusing o products through delivery
- Prove leadership skills with increasing levels of responsibility
- Successful track record implementing cost reductions and improving productivity
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact, influence, and establish rapport with all levels
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- 10 years i Lean, yellow belt training, also six sigma training
- Prior to BIW, I have 10 Years i supervisio i the Maintenance Department with the Paper Industry
Project Manager II
- Managed team o large projects or significant segment of large complex projects
- Analyze new and complex project related problems and create innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, quality, and solutio components
- Managed applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple
- Prepared long and short-range plans for applicatio selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and
- productio activities and for necessary support resources
- Responsible for interfacing with sub-contractors i making sure they are i budget and schedule and quality issue withi guidelines of the project
- Overall responsibility for managing the constructio process, including supervisio of 400 productio and 45 management employees
- Manage ship productio activities to achieve schedule and cost objectives through resolutio of barriers and implementatio of cost reductio initiatives
- Workforce management to maximize efficient workforce utilizatio and increased productivity
- Maintai a high level of credibility with customers, including Sup ship and Navy
- Manage and coordinate workforce safety
- Cost account planning, management, and oversight
- Manage i accordance with Unio agreements and promote teamwork
- Exceeded yearly Operational Pla for EAC's
- Successfully accomplished all of Ship's milestones to schedule
- Supported and administrated all labor contracts
- Supported and contributed i manning to the other Hull's as needed during constructio of DDG 102 Sampson
- Managed and succeeded i achieving the Navy's challenge of completing the 2nd successful sea trials i a row with excellent scoring
- Had a successful working relationship with Government, the customer during the entire constructio of ship, from beginning of unit constructio to ship's completion
- Monitored and recognized the contributio of employees throughout the constructio phase of the ship.
- Analyzed and maintained accurate critical path o all milestones of ship.
- Responsible for overall management of the Pre-Outfit building and PM schedule to avoid dow time with machinery
- Adherence to schedules to ensure constructio schedules are met as well as cost expectations.
- Proofreading of all detailed schedules
- Support and administratio of labor contracts
- Ensure safety regulations are followed and monitor plant safety effectiveness
- Act with and integrate with material and planning activities
- Monitor employee contributio recognition
- Responsible for Lea recognitio activities and budget for Pre-Outfit
- Supported multiple Lea Unit Build Reviews for Pre-Outfit II identifying waste i processes
- Supported Unit Set-up reductio plan
- Supported 5S i the Pre-Outfit II building
- Working daily with area supervisors and front line supervisors to insure lea principles
- Supported the development of the material staging areas.
- Area supervisor o Hull 469 and 470
- Area supervisor i PO2 since 9/05/01
- Establish plans for EAC, and BAC for Machinery spaces
- Responsible for the support of the detail scheduling of large products
- Responsible for target value evaluations
- Analyze critical path networks
- Establish building resource requirements.
- Interface betwee manufacturing and planning organizations.
- Supervised pipefitters P18 i AFT end of Hull 467 for 6 months
- Supervised combat spaces and built two ALO compartment o Hull 467 and 468 with pipefitters
- Schedule work for my 28 ma crew to achieve schedules at crew level
Prepared and painted compartments for General Inspectio i Bath and Portland facilities.
- Worked o various hulls as a shipboard planner
- Responsible for various hulls as a shipboard planner
- Responsible for material issues, R changes, test segment issues, trade work compartments.
- Supported Service Shop material needs.
- Tracked QPL's and 301's for service shop
- Worked with engineering o a daily basses as required to correct drawings with up dated rev's prior to issuing