Certified Project Manager PMP , IT Support Manager, and Business Process Consultant with substantial experience of leading and managing change I possess leadership abilities in business process re-engineering initiatives and managing IT customer service. I am experienced in project management methodologies and six sigma principles.
- Clear Thinking, plain talking and a committed manager
- Has worked successfully across differing businesses
- Natural leadership talent that inspires and motivates others t deliver results
- Capable of managing complex initiatives, change, and the resolution of issues
- Building strong, lasting client and user relationships
- Very experienced with process and quality methodologies
Senior Project Manager
- Management of 8 million book of business BCBSM integration with the Blue Healthcare Bank Managed the Consolidating Enrollment one of five projects in the portfolio
- Executed project development, procedures, and processes including the development of the project charter, business requirements, and managed the project budget, issues and risks.
- Managed Business Readiness across the portfoli - including training, communications, web portal updates and process changes
- Developed and Executed Sales Readiness for the implementation with 3 pilot customers
- Developed and communicated contingency plans
Certified Project Manager
- Support and development of establishing corporate Project Management Office
- Design and deployment of PM protocol
- Created the client PM workbook
- PM Subject matter expert for the QOS documentation and standards
- Management of 5 million book of business responsible for solution design, implementation, and management of highly sensitive healthcare initiatives.
- Complete oversight of corporate team t ensure the right solution is provided t client
- Business requirements communication t the IT team
- Expertise in risk mitigation
- Internal client advocate with total account management responsibility
- Recruited t lead the company wide ERP Baan implementation and reinforce the business process reengineering effort:
- Managed 4 direct employees and 4 consultants
- Responsible for project planning and budget reporting
- Created and supervised the IT project plan for the company's most recent acquisition
IT Manager of End User Services
End User Services, a team formed in IT t respond t the need for the provision of a total value enhancing integrated user support function. I was selected t lead the consolidation of all end user support functions t include Web Services, Intranet Services, Help Desk and the ERP process support team
ERP Support Team
- Successful implementation of BaaN-Supply Chain / EDI software t support start-up of a new automotive manufacturing division
- Implemented bar code technology t meet customer requirements
- Quality control of system enhancements and modifications
- Creation of tw external web sites as a market enhancing company communication channel
- Formulation of the company web strategy and development of the intranet t maintain department pages
- Established and actively maintained service level agreements and relationships with user communities, customers and vendors.
- Work with management direct employees and other IT staff in planning, designing, and specifying system requirements.
- Coordinate system maintenance and upgrades t minimize impact on end users