- Responsible for providing daily administration, technical support and guidance for TSM servers in RTP and Beaverton, TSM agent versions, TSM agent installation, TSM restore testing and problem resolution, daily backups, and backup reporting, support for TSM troubleshooting server and client D/R planning, configuration and testing using Tivoli Storage Manager TSM .
- Responsible for providing technical support and guidance for EMC Networker Quest Dell vRanger Backup servers globally, TSM agent versions, TSM agent installation, TSM restore testing and problem resolution, daily backups, and backup reporting, support for TSM troubleshooting server and client
Data Center operations, project support, and documentation of TSM Environment within a Windows, AIX, SUN and LINUX landscape. Additionally, support for NetApp NAS clients and jobs
- Problem determination/resolution of client backup schedules.
- Assist System Administrators with restore requests
- Responsible for designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting all applications, devices, operating systems and hardware within the scope of responsibility for this position.
- Responsible for ensuring all applications, devices, and hardware within the scope of responsibility for this position are maintained and patched to current levels.
- Responsible for identifying new technology or cost savings opportunities, presenting to management and implementing on approval.
- Responsible for documentation of all systems within the scope of responsibility for this position.
IT Consultant/Tivoli Instructor
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs according to the available syllabus.
- Assess training needs and certification requirements.
- Deploy Tivoli Storage Manager TSM training virtual or physical to targeted personnel of Global Knowledge/TTA Connect
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Provide end user training for client.
- Conduct presentations and webinars.
- Edit instructor materials course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids .
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Test process with different subjects.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
IT Consultant/Management Consultant
- Jude's responsibilities include the architecture, implementation and administration of storage and disaster recovery environments for public and financial sector clients using AIX Unix , IBM TS7XXX ProtecTier, Hitachi, EMC and Tivoli Storage Manager. As the technical team lead, he also oversees the project management of diverse implementations.
- Jude is the lead architect for Sales team and Account Executives in progressing opportunities through sales processes and stages. He also develops solutions, including storage sizing, performance and high availability solutions to align with clients' business/IT objectives to meet their requirements.
- As the chief architect, he provides VTS customers with strategic direction for storage and ILM initiatives.
- Jude's responsibilities included designing, implementing, administering and support of storage solutions for LRS' enterprise and mid size clients across country. This includes the use of SAN, NAS and archive strategies utilizing AIX OS, IBM v7000 v3700 series, IBM N Series, NetApp, DS, ProtecTier VTL , Tivoli Storage Manager TSM Tivoli Storage Productivity Center TSPC and ITNM technologies. Jude was also responsible in developing storage sizing, disaster recovery solutions using diverse replication solutions. He also provided LRS customers with strategic direction for storage and ILM initiatives.
- Jude also assisted the LRS Sales team and Account Executives to progress opportunities through sales processes and stages. This includes face to face meetings with clients to discuss and advise on road maps, architectural and management principles of their infrastructure. He was also responsible for the development of storage proposals and statements of works for company's clients
- lead engineer in the customization of the LRS' Watchdog Services TSM Managed Service Platform and the training of the account executives for numerous midsize clients.
- Jude worked as the Lead Architect and Deployment Specialist that Designed the DevTest architecture for TSPC, TSM, iTIM TAM for State of Maryland on the Affordable Healthcare Act Initiative Program Obama care for Premise Inc.
- Assisted the Chief Architect to implement, and maintain Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager and TSM solutions to support new project goals and objectives in the development and test environments. This includes ensuring that the lab infrastructure matches production environments for consistency of changes and new deployments. Deployed and implemented the State of Maryland Health Information Exchange Program. The program involves the new IBM Curam with Connecture Health Information common exchange platform transition and transformation project. IBM's Tivoli Access Manager TIM v5.1 was deployed to offer single-sign-on SSO identity management to IBM's Tivoli Security Access Manager for Web v7.1 TAM 's WebSEAL access junctions to Curam / Connecture. IT service Management with BMC's ITSM Remedy suite with BMC Atrium ADDM for integrated services management Change, Release, Incident and Configuration management . Sony Worked as Project Manager and SME that built the TIM and TAM infrastructure components IBM DB2/ WebSphere / HTTP Server/Directory Server LDAP etc and deployed the security solution that comprised of TIM service profiles with Adapter for TAM4Web and TIM Adapter for LDAP IBM Directory Server as well as Adapter for HR feeds that plugged into the BMC ITSM suite with ADDM engine for real ITILv3 process management as needed.. The TIM Adapters are managed via RMI interfaces running on IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator TDI v7.1 in a seamless fashion. This effort will position the State of Maryland health information exchange to be able to offer its residents to be able to choose from a formal State-run point of service the type of health care choices available to them under the new President Obama's Affordable Healthcare Act Initiative Program a.k.a Obama care .
- Created the architecture and SOW for Tivoli Storage Manager, TIM and TAM for Premise Tivoli clients during opportunity negotiation phase.
- Work with internal customers and project teams to review business and functional requirements in order to design comprehensive solutions that are highly availability, cost effective and precise.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and updates of operational standards for new TPC application solutions and processes.
- Jude's responsibilities also included the documentation of current and future designs and enhancements including detailed design documents, integration diagrams, and deployment documentation for the operations teams.
- was the trusted advisor on IT strategy, sales and delivery to IBM's executives in Middle East Africa MEA on Business Continuity and Resiliency Services BCRS , cloud computing and data center services. This involves the proactive support initial of sales efforts thru Open House, Sales tours speaking engagements across the length breadth of Central, East and West Africa CEWA creating awareness and engaging large enterprise clientele > 1M per oppty for IBM's solutions and services portfolio in the West Africa sub region.
- coordinated the sales of the IBM's portfolio re BCRS, Data Center services and Disaster Recovery and created and documented all sales process and education materials and presentation for new hires. This includes the periodic update of the Global Technology Services GTS organogram for IBM West Africa to ensure the proper alignment of skills with IBM's requirements to sales and delivery.
- While driving the West African regional IBM Integrated Services ITS sales managers to ensure that their targets/commits are met, Jude ensured that sales targets are met via proper opportunity ownership, opportunity identification, clientele relationship management.
- Consistently met my sales targets over the past two years > 7M pursued and one the first mega data center deal with Task Technologies
- Identified, owned and closed the opportunity for the first Cloud Computing environment for the West African region with Main One, the first private submarine cable company in Africa.
- As a Project Manager Jude delivered IBM first Scalable Modular Data Center for Fidelity Bank, Ghana where he managed cost, schedules, and staffing to ensure that contract deliverable requirements are met. He also performed risk analysis and develop risk mitigation strategies for several IBM's datacenters projects
REFERENCE: Available upon request