I am an effective manager with a proven track record of achieving high quality results, showing initiative, identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions. I have demonstrated effectiveness in redesigning business processes resulting in increased financial returns and operational efficiency in the work place environment. I have been recognized for ability to synthesize financial principles and IT structure to enhance business processes. I am committed to meeting targeted goals and reducing costs while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Self-motivated with expert problem solving ability, technical and decision-making skills.
- I have extensive experience and responsibility for all accounting including, but not limited to: bank and GL account reconciliation Accounts Payable Accounts receivable Cash Management Payroll HR and Benefits Administration Sales Use Tax Financial Statements Reporting various Ad-hoc reporting using Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access and Excel purchasing and inventory control ERP/core system maintenance and computer network management.
- Widespread experience with Information Technology Management. I work with Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2012, exchange, backup exec, firewalls, active directory, group policy settings, VLAN, TCP/IP, desktop support, SQL, report writer programs, Microsoft office and various other programs. Help desk support for staff.
Relevant Work History
Plan, organize, and control all the day-to-day activities. In charge of plant operations, human resources, accounting, hiring, business development, process improvement, and other functions as designated. Collaborate with the President/Owner in the overall administration. Position eliminated due to financial concerns.
Project Manager, QA and Customer Care Manager, Accounting
- Information Security, Audit, Compliance, QA, Management and other duties. As a Certified PMP, I work on projects varying from new customer on-boards to complex environmental updates. 100 customer satisfaction on new customer on-boards for professionalism, streamlined process, defined project plan, architecture of provided servers, customer training, technical ability and prompt customer care. Work with Accounting on invoicing and process improvement.
- Work in a key role to updated process, procedures, policies and compliance to policy to achieve SOC2 Type II certification. Lead the company from a failed SOC report to a completely clean SOC audit report.
Information Security Consultant
Responsible for executing IT Security Engagements with clients. Analyze and evaluate information technology IT security risks and controls. Performing IT Security Assessments, Internal Network Security reviews to analyze systems for vulnerabilities, and providing risk reduction recommendations. Recommend solutions based on control weaknesses. Developing policies and procedures as it relates to information systems controls. Utilize FFIEC, NIST, HIPPA and other industry standards to assess customers risk profile based on CIA Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability . Assist customers with Information Security program, Risk assessments, IT audits, IT Audit plans, contingency planning, vendor management, SAS70 and SSAE16 and controls evaluation, various other projects.
Responsible for all aspects of developing and implementing technology initiatives within the organization. This individual maintains existing enterprise systems, while providing direction in all technology-related issues in support of information operations and core company values. Provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives. Direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of business operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and business development. Oversees all IT Technology Infrastructure functions and systems. Hardware architecture, capacity management, system security, systems integration computer operations, hardware and network operations, telecommunications, system documentation, user support, policy and procedure development, technical standards, schedules, and project management. Bank and Information Security Officer, Chair Business Contingency Planning Committee, Chair IT Steering Committee, Contract Negotiation, Facilitator/Trainer.
Operations and Technology Manager
Plan, organize, and control all the day-to-day activities. Collaborate with the President/Chief Executive Officer in the overall administration. Was responsible for the management of bank activities to ensure maximum profits commensurate with the best interest of shareholders, customers, employees, and the public. In charge of branch operations, human resources, business development resources, and other functions as designated. Develops and implements space-planning strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs. Provides a high level of customer relations and service and ensures compliance with Bank policies and procedures. Establish Bank operational and financial goals. Performs supervisory duties of department staff, coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department. Accounting, Human Resources, Payroll, Deposit and Loan Operations, Compliance, Privacy, and Facilities Management. All aspects of Information Technology and security.