Senior Business Analyst Resume
4.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- I am a self - starter, who works with limited supervision, and I have the necessary skills required to manage a project.
- I have experience in project planning and adapt well to changing priorities and timelines.
- I always focus on customer satisfaction, data driven decisions, and identifying the optimum solution.
- Extensive experience in waterfall and scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of SDLC for project management
- Experience in scope planning and schedule development
- Managing cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with peers on tasks as well as delegate tasks
- PMP and CSM certifications Microsoft Project
- MS Office suite, SharePoint, Visio, IBM Rational tools, and agile tools
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Senior Business Analyst
- Convened project meetings with stakeholders and planned the agenda for the meetings.
- Created, updated, and modified excel-based charts to track utilization rates of resources.
- Participated in and facilitated scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning meetings, review meetings, retrospectives, and daily standups for agile projects.
- Created features and user stories in the agile tool Rally.
- Elicited and documented acceptance criteria based on feedback from technical leads and product owners.
- Acted as main point of contact for stakeholders.
- Prepared and presented project progress reports to the customer.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Senior Business Analyst
- Assisted Senior Project Manager in managing scrum activities for multiple projects.
- Conducted weekly status meetings to track project status and resolve issues.
- Documented risks, actions, issues, and lessons learned in the project SharePoint site.
- Participated in and facilitated sprint planning meetings, sprint review meetings, daily standups, and retrospectives for agile projects.
- Created features and user stories in the agile tool Agilo.
- Elicited and documented acceptance criteria from product owners.
- Tracked sprint progress using task boards and an agile tool.
- Worked with scrum team members to remove impediments.
- Monitored sprint data and reviewed burn-down chart with the scrum team.
- Prepared and presented training materials and briefings on scrum methodology to the scrum team and product owners.
- Coached and mentored fellow scrum masters, scrum team, and product owners in scrum principles.
- Elicited system requirements and documented use case models, use case specifications/user stories, and non-functional requirements for waterfall projects.
- Conducted stakeholder and peer review meetings to present and obtain approval of project requirements.
- Conducted meetings to discuss and analyze business requirements with FEMA functional analysts.
- Participated in weekly project status meetings and reviewed project issues, risks, and progress.
- Generated functional requirements and use case specifications for the interfaces between a disaster assistance application and external agencies.
- Generated activity diagrams, use case diagrams, and process flows for the requirements document
- Created requirements documents including functional, non-functional, and security requirements.
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
- Managed a cross-functional and geographically diverse 20 member team.
- Generated project justification, resource estimates, and timeline for the web tool
- Analyzed and presented data to senior management.
- Communicated extensively with clients, sub-contractors and vendors to establish cordial/effective working relationships.
- Ensured timely completion of project in 9 months, resulting in productivity improvements of 21 hours/week.
- Assisted in development of training materials and conducted training for multiple tool users and subcontractors.
- Provided mid-range and long-range demand forecasts and scenario analyses.
- Negotiated the chipset package manufacturing volume with suppliers based on optimum price and capacity.
- Evaluated and documented improvements in the process for disbursing excess piece-part inventory payments to subcontractors.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Served as the main point-of-contact to resolve day-to-day resource allocation and scheduling conflicts for statistical data collection at worldwide Intel assembly factories.
- Conducted regular data reviews to assess technology maturity using the Intel process maturity table.
- Processed purchase requisitions using Microsoft Access database.
- Communicated and resolved issues with processing of purchase requisitions by interfacing with site requestors and financial analysts.
- Recommended improvements to streamline the purchase requisition generation and tracking process.
- Managed multi-disciplinary engineering teams to design, manufacture, install, and test hazardous waste incineration systems for chemical plants.
- Ensured cost effective and timely delivery of piece parts by closely addressing any issues with purchasing, accounting, transportation, and quality.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes
- Chief Product Manager and Senior Business Analyst Resume Los Angeles, CA
- Scrum Master / Senior Business Analyst Resume Charlotte, NC
- Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager Resume Decatur, GA
- Program Manager/Senior Business Project Manager Resume Windsor, CT
- Senior Business Initiatives Project Manager Resume Minneapolis, Minnesota