Sr. Project Manager Resume
3.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
Accomplished IT Program Manager/ Project Manager with 17+ years of experience. Extensive background in consulting for enterprise level ERP, CRM, E - commerce and other E-business technology projects.
- Strong program/ project management background. Experienced in developing programs/projects that achieve strategic business goals within specified timeline and budget.
- Skilled at aligning IT strategy to business growth, creating technology portfolio & managing financials.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including ERP (SAP R/3 & JD Edwards), CRM, SCM, Call Center, E-commerce, Mobile and data warehousing. Well-versed in trends related to Data Analytics, Cloud computing, Social Media tools and other emerging technology trends.
- Have thorough understanding of SDLC and Quality Management.
- Have managed analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of software applications using Agile, Waterfall, ASAP, RUP, UML, Iconix methodologies. Also, implemented quality management processes.
- Expert in analyzing complex business and technology processes across diverse industry verticals and streamlining it for efficiency, cost effectiveness and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. Built and led teams of varying sizes consisting of project managers and programmers. Experienced in managing multi-cultural teams in distributed environments. Managed communication with stakeholders across all levels of the organization in 20+ countries.
Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Wayzata, MN
- Assessed significant challenges being faced by the JDE Xe to 9.0 migration project with respect to timeline, cost & quality and made recommendations for a successful outcome.
- Managed a 30+ member team consisting of Business & IT team members to deliver a high quality near zero defect software product.
- Created a high performing team by defining clear lines of accountability amongst project team members for efficient work streams, and removing obstacles preventing progress.
- Coordinated and facilitated the project governance with all levels of CHS management as well as project team members.
- Managed development, testing and implementation of end to end business processes spanning multiple platforms including ERP, MS Biztalk, Web Technologies and Business Intelligence.
- Collaborated and coordinated with other project managers in support of the $20 million program implementation inclusive of this project and nine others.
Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, St.Paul, MN
- Planned, defined and delivered all aspects of CRM projects for Confidential ’s International Sector.
- Evaluated existing business applications and recommended project and resource plan to meet field technology requirements for Institutional and Food &Beverage business units.
- This resulted in the deployment of two software products across 20+ countries in Asia Pac & Latin America regions.
- Led the product development for mobile application for recording service delivery for a key business vertical. Software innovation related to usability resulted in 60% productivity gains for field users. Also, coordinated with the other product development teams for enhancements and internationalization of software.
- Introduced Agile Methodology to improve the performance of the team as well as software quality. Played the role of Project Manager/Scrum Master. Collaborated with the business team for capturing business requirements and creating Product Backlog. Conducted Sprint planning, review and retrospectives.
- Led the technical architecture effort to create the development, test & production environment for the application. Established Change Control and quality management processes.
- Managed vendor relationships and negotiated Service Level Agreement with third party vendor.
- Established Communication plan. Proactively, brought visibility to the team’s deliverables, issues, constraints and progress by publishing relevant status to business and IT stakeholders at all levels across 20+ countries.
- Partnered with International marketing team to lead two virtual matrix teams of 40+ people each for deploying software and training 1500+ field users in software usage & customer value proposition.
- Responsible for training, development and performance management of 7 member core project team. Coached team members in developing career paths, training plans and inter-cultural communication.
- As Interim Supply Chain lead for SAP implementation, setup Supply Chain Technical team for rolling out SAP in Asia.
- Built the core team of functional and technical consultants. Led the business gap analysis effort for China implementation.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Managed technology development projects to support the logistics and produce divisions.
- Managed a 7-member team to redevelop Replenishment, Order and Advanced Shipping notification functionality for Produce sourcing division to improve order fulfillment cycle for customers. Improved productivity by freeing up 25% customer service agents.
- Facilitated business process gap analysis with business users and technology team using six sigma and Iconix methodology.
- Documented detailed business requirements and supervised technical design, software development, testing & deployment processes to ensure defect free software that accurately met the business community’s requirements.
- Managed a 20-member onsite/offshore team to replace current EDI environment (eVision) with a massively scalable Biztalk/Covast solution to enable an annual growth of 40% above the current 3 million trx /mth.
Confidential, Mendota Heights, MN
- Led technical teams of up to 12 members.
- Outsourced applications supporting order management, call center, CRM, data warehousing and e-commerce used by 4,000 users for direct marketer, Fingerhut and reduced support calls by 60%
- Determined scope of support required and negotiated service level agreement. Hired, trained, mentored and coordinated 11-member team to provide 24 x 7 services.
- Enabled 100% web site uptime by streamlining change management process. Coordinated with enterprise test center and business unit leaders to control impact of e-commerce projects on the various IT systems.
- Increased ability of client to study customer behavior and focus marketing campaigns by leading team on e-commerce projects related to content management and personalization for Fingerhut.
- Improved shipping time by 70% to meet FTC compliance by improving e-commerce system processes.
- As Project Strategist for Stryker Orthopaedics World Headquarters, turned around a runaway facilities project and completed within specified time and budget. Coordinated a team of five project managers, four vendor crews, operations team, labor union and city officials to plan and execute the completion of World Headquarters, relocation of 650 employees and decommissioning of three old buildings.
- Led design and development of consolidated supply chain data warehouse for Stanley Works.
- Led team to implement web-enabled reporting infrastructure for vendor management group of Mayo Clinic.
Programmer / Analyst /Technical Lead
- Designed and developed ERP (SAP R/3) & other Client Server applications using several technologies, databases & methodologies.
- Led technical members in analysis, design and development of SAP technical deliverables.
- Helped establish SAP implementation practice in India for IBM. Built and led the first technical team to support IBM Worldwide manufacturing.
- Supervised offshore SAP development efforts for Bristol Myers Squibb and Apple Computer.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes