- High energy and dedicated Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master with proven success at managing diverse projects for performance driven, cutting edge Confidential 500 companies.
- Expertise in Project Management with ability to maintain financials, design infrastructure, and develop superior business and client relations through the full project lifecycle and PM processes. Scrum Master and Project Manager for the implementation of software release control process
- Proactive, performance - driven professional with extensive experience in cross-functional environments with ability to run IT projects and perform solid reporting to executive level steering committee.
- Possessing a verifiable track record of managing large-scale, full-life cycle IT and Business projects with exceeding customer expectations in the Agile-Scrum and Waterfall methodologies in the insurance, pharmaceutical, banking, domains.
- Solid understanding of the scrum framework and how various practices evolve within a team to achieve success.
- Expert in planning, organizing, and managing resources to successfully complete project goals and objectives, while honoring predetermined constraints.
- Successfully managed a diverse range of projects from conception through implementation.
- Effectively prioritized and organized workloads in a constantly changing environment to meet daily and weekly schedules.
- Commended by supervisor/management for the quality and consistency of my performance.
- Worked extensively with the legal department in the negotiation and execution of contracts for consultants and clients.
- Extensive experience in presenting fact based business cases to senior management audiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Clarity PPM, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Project, MS Visio, SharePoint; Windows NetMeeting; Microsoft LiveMeeting; Cisco WebEx, PDF Adobe Acrobat; Active Directory (AD), Exchange, VPN, Single sign on (SSO), SQL, .Net, VB
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Project Management Strategic Planning Cross Functional Management NegotiationChange Management Quality AssuranceRisk ManagementDelivery ManagementQuality ControlResource ManagementClient/Staff Workflow Proc/AnalysisBest PracticesRequirement AnalysisProcess/Technical Documentation
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Senior IT Project Manager
- Analyze the scope of projects, work cross-functionally with IT and other stakeholders, develop project plans with users, and provide time estimates.
- Lead multiple project teams from original concept through final implementation, managing project scope, budget and timelines. To facilitate these responsibilities, manage a work plan and track status along with key milestones.
- Establish project teams, set project schedule, estimate project resource plans, and maintain status reports for all business resources and end users.
- Ensure projects deliver the business operational needs and requirements.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables from a business standpoint. identify, analyze, and track issues and solutions to problems.
- Review and track status of projects and deliverables and provides project updates to business management and Senior PMO Leadership in conjunction with overall strategic initiatives reporting.
- Create presentations regarding project status and current issues. Effectively escalate project risks and areas requiring Senior Project Management intervention. Identify repetitive questions and/or problems and recommend process improvements so corrective action can be pursued and expedited.
- Identify common issues, constraints and risks across the Operations team portfolio of projects
Environment: Clarity PPM, Rally, Sharepoint, Java, Oracle, MS SQL, MS Project, MS Visio
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Facilitating daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, grooming meetings, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other team meetings as required
- Removing impediments that slow the team’s efforts
- Helping the team implement process improvements they have defined
- Assisting the Product Owner in their role of keeping backlogs for multiple products prioritized and with the Sprint planning process
- Developing and maintaining relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing and share those with stakeholders
- Assisting the team in improving cross-team communication and coordination in general and especially as needed for larger projects andmaintaining any necessary documentation on work, process, etc.
- Management of the company's Information Technology department: day to day data center operations, service level management, backup/disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- Responsible for project management (PMO), user requirements, application development, QA. and release management
- Created and implemented a PMO and instilled an agile project approach to major initiatives including product backlog management and oversight for enhancements to the property and casualty product suite.
- Project manager for a major re-engineering of the company's web portal including an e-commerce portal for credit card payments, claims processing, and policy holder change management.
- Scrum master and project manager for the implementation of a software release control process (configuration and release management) and established a release calendar to control user expectations.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Pharmacy management application software development, leading internal and vendor IT teams.
- Defined and implemented revised project methodologies, working with key leaders and partners to ensure full adoption in terms of governance, risk and compliance
- Monitored project execution to deliver incremental business value
- Managed development and enhanced functionality for bi-directional electronic interfaces based on industry standards (HL7, NCPDP 10.3/10.6 and ADT) within RPG iSeries and .NET platforms.
- Implement EHR (Electronic Health Record) clinical/patient data interface deployed at multiple institutional pharmacies and health care facilities throughout the U.S
Environment: C#,. Net, HTML5, MS SQL, MVC4, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, MS Project, MS Visio
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Manage global project team. Plan, monitor and control costs and risks.
- Prepare timely financial reports.
- Perform change control.
- Monitor and control quality.
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations.
- Manage the global content and product / service strategy for the research program.
- Responsible for North American research deliverable production for Electronics & Security (E&S) and Environmental & Building Technologies (EBT) groups.
- Working closely with the sales teams in business development, pipeline generation, RFP / RFI support and client engagement
- Responsible for developing bespoke client strategies along with global sales teams. Supported PR and marketing strategy of the program
- Identifying key target publications and conferences to increase visibility
- Managing a team of research analysts globally and developed new-hire programs for analyst trainees
- Championed F&S Best Practices program.
- Doubled market penetration rate by developing improved research methods.
- Completed several business intelligence consulting assignments for Confidential 500 companies on electronic devices and equipment markets across verticals such as computing, telecommunications, aerospace & defense, automotive, industrial and consumer electronics sectors.
- Key analysis included market challenges & drivers, market segmentation, gap analysis, price & demand forecasts, market entry strategies, competitive landscape, market shares, product benchmarking and company profiles among others
- Extensive primary and secondary research skills deployed for a bottom-up forecast methodology
- Authored custom white papers and articles to support client marketing efforts and media relations
- Conducted regular analyst briefings and presentations to C level executive audiences within the industry
- Received Research MVP s for outstanding work on challenging consulting assignments.