- Technical Project Manager professional with 5 years’ experience in complex, large - scale and global technical projects, such as information security and identity management, software and systems development, intra-company system migration and multiple integration projects.
- Three years’ experience as an Oracle Consultant on field implementing identity management projects in different business segments.
- Six years’ experience as a software developer using Java Technology J2EE, JEE, and Adobe Flex (as User Interface Designer).
- Familiar with other programming languages, like Google Android and C#.Net and VB.Net.
PM Tools: MS Project 2013, MS Visio, WBS Schedule Pro, WBS Chart Pro.
Developing Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Kanbam, Agile.
Identity management solutions: OIM 10g e 11g (Oracle Identity Manager, Administrative Console and Design Console), ODSM 11g (Oracle Internet Directory OID, Oracle Virtual Directory OVD), Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle DB 11g, LDAP protocol, Microsoft AD.
Application Servers: Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, JBOSS, WAS.
IDE: Websphere Studio Application Development 5.1, Eclipse 3.2, Android Studio IDE, Spring Tool Suite
Utilities: Microsoft Office 2007 - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access.
Document and Content management tools: Microsoft Sharepoint, JIRA, Task Manager.
Web Frameworks: Struts, Struts 2, Spring, MVC, .Net 4.5.1;
IT Project Manager
- Manager of an international SAPHR integration 6-months project with several local HR systems in Brazil.
- Slashed project costs in 30% by negotiating pricing and controlling fixed costs.
- Software Project Manager of a Benefits Services Scheduling System Project, who was built to the internal employees.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors and acting as Product Owner over the vendor scrum development methodology.
Technical Project Manager
- Manager of an information security project at Confidential.
- Risk analysis and provided suggestions to improve the controls to mitigate them.
- Manager of multiple ERP implantation projects on PMO department.
- Responsible for developing of the IT department and to provide knowledge to the customer solutions.
- Technical staff management and Oracle Products' of the company performing project management activities, managing suppliers and other company products.
IT Staff Consultant - Oracle
- Identity Management Consultant (OIM, OID & OVD, BI Publisher).
- Implementation of Oracle products on field, making the customization (with Java) where it was required by the customer's business activity, strongly interacting with customers throughout the product deployment cycle and performing interactions in English/Spanish with Oracle Support as needed.
Technical Jr. Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager in Brazilian huge companies like Confidential and Confidential, coordinating resources and driving small system developing projects toward the completion.
- Software engineer using rich internet application (Flex 3.0 / ActionsScript 3), leveraging projects with different customers having a key participation in the development of the IT department from the company.
- As technology I was responsible for presenting internal s and sharing knowledge with all peers.
- At Confidential, I got my biggest successes, interfaces and systems highly praised by the customer.