- ITIL, CSM certified Manager having 15+ years of experience in Service Delivery Management, Program, Project, Operation Management, Production support Process, Systems Analysis, Design, Quality Assurance/Control, Project Planning & Resource Allocation, Onsite/Offshore team management and coordination.
- Associated with Confidential from last 11 year.
- Collaborate closely with Global teams to develop proposals, presentations, and statement of work (SOW) and proactively recommend strategies to deliver strategic large scale transformational programs for the client.
- Worked on DevOps tools for Continues code integration, deployment and performance Monitoring.
- 6+ years of AVM (Application Value Management) Engagement experience, managing all the service level SLAs for application support.
- Executed Manages the Project Budget with overall budget accountability.
- Experience in Project Management, Lead a team of 100+ team members in onsite/offshore model.
- Experience in OOAD, UML, Architecting web and windows based solutions and leading technical
- Teams along with ensuring that sound software engineering design process and quality practices are followed.
- Experienced in coordinating with business, development and testing teams while honoring the Project constraints of scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, customer satisfaction and risks.
- Being a Lead of the Confidential Service Delivery Team, exposed to some of the best practices and methodologies in the industry.
- Excellent track record and in - depth knowledge of end-to-end implementation of SDLC projects with various methodologies including Waterfall, SCRUM Iterative & Agile using various tools and technologies.
- Handling all management responsibilities including Interviewing, Hiring, Mentoring, Performance reviews/issues, Deliverables for all direct reports
- Worked closely with business partners, IT personnel and external vendors to understand and prioritize business goals and requirements to develop system requirements and design specifications
- Sets priorities and creates focus to meet set goals and objectives. Drives accountability and monitors execution to address any key issues identified
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server 7/2000/2005,MS Access 97/2000
Middle tier Technologies: ActiveX, COM/DCOM, MTS, COM+, .NET Framework (v1.0,v1.1,v2.0,v3.0,4.5),Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.0, XML Web Services, Windows Services
GUI: Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005/2008/2012 , Visual Studio 6.0.
Web Development Client: HTML, ActiveX Control, ASP.NET, Java Script, VB Script, XML
Web Development Server: IIS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services
Open Standard: SOAP, XML, OOAD, Schemas, HTTP
Tools: & Utilities: TSF, JIRA, MS Project, Visual Source Safe 6.0, MS Visio, Enterprise Architect 7.0, UML, NUnit. HP Service Manager, Jenkinson, Junit, MS Project, TSF for Agile
RELEVANT PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Sr. Project Manager
Technology: Asp.Net, C#, MS Visio, Sql Server 2005, Java, Mainframe, Oracle, ETL.
- Working Closely with Operations and Finance LOB to resolve their day to day activities, prioritize the backlog, enhancement and any regulatory work in Intake meetings.
- Managing and meeting all the critical SLA for P0, P1, P2, P3 incidents.
- Every year completing almost 36 FTE worth of Small project work from lending portfolio. Number of Backlogs items cleared ever year along with existing Base support activities.
- Confidential recently entered into the mortgage business, As a support manager involved closely with Development team to implement empower solution
- Relationship Management with Confidential Division Managers, LOB stakeholders and Division PCIOs.
- Optimized the team year by year. Enhanced the team productivity by implementing Lean Sigma and CSI, Self-healing initiatives.
- Managed the delivery from three different offshore locations Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Provided leadership and initiated strategic/tactical direction and planning of client/business of small enhancement projects for process improvement.
- Implemented release management and change management process.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used and takes action where these
- Deviate from agreed tolerances. Identifying values-add and re-engineering opportunities for the client. Some of the value adds for Continues Service Improvement is
- Application Performance Management Framework: Formed performance management framework ; implemented for all the gold tier and silver tier applications and achieved following benefits
- Self-Healing: Implemented self-healing solutions for most critical applications in order to discover, and automatically correct the system faults. Following benefit are achieved
- Lower the operational cost of managing serverapplications Improve the user experience of customers and employees
- Improve compliance with application SLAs, Reduce incident counts and mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) of incidents
- Improve the user experience of customers and employees, Increasing system and resource effectiveness without increasing costs
- Application Portfolio Rationalization: This was Application Consolidation initiative, Key was paying a combined licensing cost of about $ 45K for ACAPS and DOC together for the right to use CGI components and some additional cost I T & M mode based on the hours of support from CGI, We customized ACAPS and embedded Docugen underneath and saved more than 45K cost.
- Business Outcome Analysis: Business Outcome Analysis is performed for KYC/ACAPS loan origination process. We have identified the reason for loan decline percentage .Modified the Business Rule to improve the misalignment cases that brought down cost for irrelevant process and increase the loan approval percentage.
- Lean Six Sigma: Implemented the call back option in VRU application and increase the business potential for non-attended calls.
Technology: .Net, C#, Web services, SSIS Packages, MS Visio, Sql Server 2008, MS Project
Technical Project Manager
- Lead end to end vendor migration from RFP development, site visit, vendor selections, score card development, contracts, and financial viability.
- Leverage critical thinking, problem solving and business acumen to deliver projects on time and on budget with exceptional quality.
- Create project schedules and define project deliverables based using SDLC methodology.
- Involved in requirement analysis, Migration, Data flow design, strategy design.
- Delivered Technical Design Document for different requirements in very short span of time
- Responsible for design and Development activities.
- Closely worked with operations and LOB teams to formalize the requirement.
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders to drive successful delivery.
- Review existing architecture / designs for Technical feasibility and modified for the .Net migration.
- Involve in design of process flow from UI, middleware till database and establish the communication channel via web service and file handshake.
- Responsible for creating business layer and Database Layer.
- Manage the Projects process and activity using Microsoft project plan.
- Conducting regular team meetings and resolving the issues and impediments for project.
- Primary responsibilities include helping clients with the end to end project journey and ensure seamless product launch across Tech, Ops and Line of Business functions.
- Monitoring and controlling project activities and resolve issues.
- Mentor new Project team, set appropriate performance goals based on project requirements for team members and evaluates the performance during appraisal cycle.
- Manage globally distributed teams in onshore-offshore delivery model. One of the key responsibilities is to build and maintain customer relationship up to Division PCIO’s.
- Develop, define and execute project plans using Agile and waterfall Scrum Methodology.
- Participate in release planning and keep track of progress. Identification of program level risks and dependencies and share with all stakeholders
- Develop Architecture and Design that meets product requirements and Completed Web service and windows component.
- Responsible for sharing Scum and release burn down charts along with other reports to management like team velocity vs Capacity, Hours per story point, Predictability matrix etc.
- Worked as onshore anchor & led business requirements gathering, business process documentation, system design & development for the Policy Servicing module.
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders.
- Successfully planned, managed and executed application development and maintenance projects, taking them through Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC) process.
- Developed Architecture for Surveying Utility for Greenfield Online
- Build Automatic notification component and Server component using Web services, C# windows components.
- Implemented.Net classesfor Business logicLayer usingC#.