- 20 years Information Technology experience, which includes 10 years of dedicated Information Technology Project Management experience managing projects meeting the below criteria:
- Project budgets ranging from 20K to over 1M
- Project time lines ranging from 3 months to 3 years for implementation
- Project teams ranging in size from 5 to 40 members
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously, all varying in scope, timeframe and budget
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
IT Project Manager
- Manage marketing rebate and reward implementation projects for Confidential clients, this includes web based and IVR based programs; managing project teams; facilitating daily SCRUM meetings; facilitating weekly project status meetings with stakeholders; participating in client meetings for project facilitation/planning; managing project budgets; providing weekly project status reports; creating and maintaining project plan in MS Project and SmartSheets; developing business requirements from client level of effort documentation; maintaining project artifacts on shared project directory or on SmartSheets; creating business process flows for each project; creating Program wiki for each project; creating Production Support wiki for each project; documenting implementation plans and communications for each project; creating post production audit plans for each project and facilitating client demos.
- Most recently managed the onboarding of an acquisition transfer of 13 Energy Client rebate programs, which included new development to accommodate custom program needs, replication of existing websites, working closely with newly acquired team to gather requirements, client expectations for the transfer.
Environment: AGILE Methodology, SCRUM, SDLC, Waterfall, Jira, Request Management System, Journyx, Synergy, APIs, .NET, MoveIT Central Admin, Graphic User Interfaces, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, VPN, Interactive Voice Regonition(IVR); SmartSheets
Confidential, Westlake, TX
IT Project Manager
- Managed an India based team of 15, in the development of an Arabic Language version of Sabre Sonic Web and Sabre Sonic Mobile; the project modified web and mobile screen orientation to reflect right - to-left orientation for the Arabic Language selection in the application; created MS Project plans based on Statement of Work agreements between Confidential and Confidential Corporation; managed all open projects involving Confidential development and QA test teams working on Sabre Sonic Web or Mobile projects; facilitated daily SCRUM standup with the India development and QA test teams; provided weekly project status reports to the Sabre management team; assisted in the follow up, reporting and closure of regression test and QA test defects; delivered Sabre Sonic Web Arabic Language project on time; facilitated Web and Mobile development progress demos for Sabre Product Management teams; worked closely with Sabre Project Management and Program Management Office to plan timelines and deliverables for future Sabre Sonic Web and Sabre Sonic Mobile projects; facilitated Sabre Onboarding process for new Confidential developers and QA testers in India.
Environment: AGILE Methodology, SCRUM, SDLC, VersionOne, Jira, SharePoint, Confluence, .NET, Graphic User Interfaces, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, VPN, PSS, Sabre Sonic Web, Sabre Sonic Mobile
Confidential, Irving/Plano, TX
- Gathered and documented airline client business requirements for the creation of a new airline Passenger Service System(PSS); collaborated with multiple external client teams to create use cases based on client requirements and business processes; created Visio business process flows documenting client business processes; prepared weekly status/progress report; created and maintained data models in ProVision; created business process models based on Airline business processes; maintained artifacts on Sharepoint site; performed requirements and use case gap analysis; created and decomposed user stories in Rally; created test scenarios for decomposed user stories; assisted developers in user story and business requirements translation; developed Product Requirement Documents for Passenger Service System solution marketing; subject matter expert for AirCore Airline Passenger System; created documentation for Restful API web services and Data Transfer Objects.
Environment: AGILE Methodology, SCRUM, SDLC, Rally, SharePoint, .NET, Graphic User Interfaces, ProVision, Business Process Modeling, Data Mapping, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, VPN, PSS, AirCore, Restful API, Data Transfer Objects
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
IT Project Manager
- Managed multiple IT implementation and/or enhancement projects for multiple Confidential ’ external clients; initiated and managed the Change Management process, customer requirements, IT solutions, IT estimates, client review and approval process, implementation time lines and project budgets; managed project time lines in MS Project; reported weekly project status to internal and external customers; worked with external customers to gather and document requirements; managed functional design process; managed project budgets in Clarity; created project resource pools via Active Directory integration within Clarity; assigned and reviewed IT resource charges to each project within Clarity; engaged appropriate IT resources for estimates, development, timeline and resource commitments.
Environment: AGILE Methodology, Clarity, .NET, Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC), Remedy, Active Directory, LDAP, Oracle, Graphic User Interfaces, Data Mapping, Lotus Notes, Lotus Notes Quickplace repository, MS Office, MS Project, I2 Transportation Management, EDI, Cleo, XML, Remedy, Cisco VPN, EDW, Migration Control Application, Genesys Meeting Center
Confidential, Dallas, TX
IT Project Manager
- Prepared and presented Technology Test Operation Monthly Test Statistics presentations to the CIO level; reported Customer Experience Applications Monthly Release Defects, Change Requests, Incident Management and Test Downtime to Technology Executive Management; coordinated Customer Experience monthly releases; managed the Customer
- Experience development and test processes; created and maintained the Customer Experience Monthly
- Release wiki reporting current release statuses, release notes and release timelines for all Customer Experience Monthly Release Team members; facilitated joint Customer Experience Go/No Go calls for monthly Customer
- Experience releases involving 13 separate IT teams; managed special projects as assigned.
- Managed a large scale, million dollar, IT project to develop a .NET graphic user interface, for the Schedule Planning business team at Southwest Airlines. The web interface permitted the Schedule Planning business team to run a backend Schedule Optimizer, on their own, without the assistance of the IT department. Once, optimized the airline schedules were automatically imported into the Schedule Planning Network application, where Schedules are managed prior to publication.
- To accomplish this, I conducted business requirements gathering sessions with the appropriate business units; documented thorough business requirements; conducted JAD sessions; led and managed project team(s); translated requirements for the IT development team; managed project deliverables and milestones via Microsoft Project Server; established Project Resource Pools via Active Directory within Microsoft Project Server; prepared and presented Technology Tollgate presentations for each phase of the project (Startup, Define, Design, Build, Deploy, Close); reviewed and approved weekly project resource time charges in the Summary Time Reporting application; approved weekly completed task hours submitted via the Project Web Application(PWA), a SharePoint application; compiled weekly project team task statuses from PWA; conducted daily SCRUM sessions; reported weekly project status for management and the internal customer; prepared Project Authorization Request for budget approval; maintained project budget and reporting; created Visio process flows to document business processes and to develop Use Cases; created test scenarios for all business requirements; performed application integration testing; performed and assisted users during user acceptance testing; managed the development and test defect process in Clear Quest; provided technical support and training to internal customers.
- Conducted business requirements gathering sessions for the Flight Operations and Flight Crew business units, in order to implement Flight Crew Annual Recurring Training via the corporate intranet, to reduce travel expenditures incurred for the entire for recurring training; documented thorough business requirements; conducted JAD sessions; translated requirements for the IT development team; developed graphic user interface mock ups for development team; managed project deliverables and milestones; developed Use Cases; created test scenarios for all business requirements; performed application integration testing; performed and assisted users during user acceptance testing; created Clear Quest defects and enhancement requests as necessary; provided technical support to internal customers; developed Crystal XI reports for internal customers; created SQL queries in Cast to pull test data and check test results.
Environment: SDLC, JAD, SCRUM, Active Directory, LDAP, Rational Tools (Clear Quest, Clear Case, Test Manager), Visio process and system flow charts, Quality Center, Twiki, Technology Budget and Forecast (TBF), MS Project Server, Schedule Planning Network(SPN), Schedule Planning Optimizer, MS Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, Oblix (Dev, Itest, QA and Production), Cast, SQL, MS Office, SWALife(Intranet) (Alpha, Itest, QA, Production), Java, .NET, JRule, C++, Oracle, Citrix, Quickbase, Summary Time Reporting(STR), Project Web Access(PWA), Pullsheets, Self-Paced Training, RTS(Recurrent Testing System), CTS-FO(Crew Training System-Flight Ops), CTS-IF(Crew Training System-Inflight, Sybase, Crystal Reports XI, Business Objects, InfoView, SOX Compliance
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
- Participated in a large IT undertaking to obtain a multi-billion dollar military contract implementing integrated systems for the management of the contract; created project teams ensuring all necessary business units were participants; traveled to Washington D.C. as needed to gather requirements from clients; conducted JAD sessions; gathered and documented thorough business requirements from Confidential RFQs; sales proposals, IT, and business units; translated requirements for the IT development team; managed project deliverables and milestones; participated in database and system conceptual design for remote military resource pools via Active Directory integration with PeopleSoft; created Visio process flows to reflect Integrated Management System specific to proposal; created Visio process work flows for every phase of the project; participated in preparations for government on-site demo of the Integrated Management System.
Environment: SDLC, JAD, Active Directory, LDAP, Oracle, .NET, SOX Compliance, Data Mapping, Visio process and system flow charts, IT, MS Outlook, PeopleSoft, Costpoint, EVMS(Cobra, Primavera, Welcomehome), Recruiting, Human Resources, Purchasing, Accounting, Finance and Time and Labor.
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
IT Project Manager - Application Implementation
- Managed multiple Information Technology projects for the Confidential Legal department, Land Sales/Development and Application Training teams; gathered business requirements from clients; wrote technical requirements, technical specifications and technical process flows; wrote project scope; designed .NET web applications to meet client business requirements; worked with development to streamline .NET application architecture and functionality; performed user acceptance testing; managed development defects in Mercury for development rework; traveled to multiple regions/divisions, on a national level, to implement new applications/enhancements and trained end users; provided application support to end users after application implementation.
- Prepared comparative analysis for multiple vendor software packages by researching and comparing compliance with business requirements; reviewed vendor software demos; coordinated in-house vendor demos for business units; prepared RFPs; presented comparative analysis and software recommendations to clients.
- Gathered requirements for a new corporate intranet that would include employee profiles with pictures, notes and contact information for executive leadership use; worked with IT resources to design Active Directory integration with the new employee profiles; created web mock ups for design review by executive leadership team.
Environment: AGILE Methodology, Sharepoint, .NET, JD Edwards, Mercury, SDLC, Case Management applications, Active Directory, LDAP, Oracle, GUI, OOA/OOD, SOX Compliance, Land Purchasing and Funding applications, CRM, Data Mapping, Land Procurement IT, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, Lotus Approach
Confidential, Irving, TX
Client Liaison - Affirmative Action
- Managed a 1.5 million Affirmative Action client portfolio; large to small government contractor employers in the telecommunications, retail, airline, and manufacturing industries; worked directly with client human resources management to establish and or update Affirmative Action plans; worked within strict government guidelines and deadlines.
- Created SQL Anywhere and SQL Server databases to maintain confidential client employee data; worked directly with client human resources information systems department to gather requirements and complete data mapping necessary for data imports and reports; ensured client data and reports met the requirements of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance; provided Affirmative Action report generation and maintenance training for clients at client sites and via webinar for geographically dispersed teams; assisted and trained peers on technical aspect of the database creation/maintenance process (i.e. importing/exporting data into the database, parsing data, working with large files in Excel and Access).
- Developed complex Crystal Reports in both versions IX and XI, based on client requirements; reports that required programming complex mathematical calculations and annual/quarterly comparisons; maintained existing Crystal Report templates and completed report modifications per client requests.
Environment: Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint), Microsoft Project 2003, MS Query, ODBC, CAAMS 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3, Excel Macros, Data Mapping, MS Outlook, Crystal Reports IX and XI