- Scrum Master/ProjectManagerwith over 15 years of international technical and management blended experience in the US, Middle East, and Canada, in health, banking, retail, and insurance sectors involving software development, data migration, business intelligence, and strategic consulting.
- Expert in all elements of SDLC and PMLC.
- Excellent track record of managing projects of different sizes and complexity.
- Consistently meets or exceeds stakeholders’ expectations by delivering projects to the agreed scope on time and under budget, without sacrificing quality.
- Recognized for outstanding performance, integrity, high professional standards, teamwork, and initiative to improve overall work processes.
- Exceptionally good decision maker with an analytical, methodical approach, and the ability to rapidly identify issues, assess complex details, develop and present recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Project& Program Management
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Global Project Leadership
- Process Improvement/Re - engineering
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Stakeholder Management
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Project Life Cycle Management
- SWOT/Gap Analysis
- Scrum Master/Product Owner
- Team Building/Motivation
- Partner & Vendor Management
- Issues & Risk/Change Management
- P&L/Budgets/Cost Control
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Scrum, Waterfall, Agile, PMBOK
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3
- Oracle BI Suite EE 10g R3
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
- Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
- MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, Gantt Charts, Clear Case, CVS (Change Management), Fishbone diagrams, JIRA (Tracking Tool), Clarity PPM, Earned Value Management (EVM), Dashboards
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, DB2, PostgreSQL, MS Access, Sybase, Fox Pro
Microsoft Tools: Project, Visio, Office 365, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visual Source Safe, Visual InterDev
Operating Systems: Windows (Server and Desktop), UNIX/LINUX (RHEL, Oracle and Ubuntu), DOS, VAX/VMS
Others: Confluence, JIRA, Clarity PPM, Version One, Clear Case, CVS, SVN, Web Services, SOAP, XML, Crystal Reports, HTML5, CSS, COM,Open Office
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Provided auditors with a single source for information replacing multiple systems, thereby increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Coached team into agile development (Scrum) from traditional waterfall project management.
- Reengineered the client onboarding framework, reducing the time to revenue from months to days.
Data Quality Control Manager
- Managed the Data Quality Control team as a Scrum Master (servant leader) to detect missing mandatory information, duplicates, errors made during the transfer and/or reformatting, and attaching a quality flag.
- Engaged in data profiling to discover inconsistencies and other anomalies in the data.
- Lead the data cleansing activities.
- Used Scrum methodology to iteratively improve the data quality.
- Improved claims selection process to select over 40% more claims for potential audit
IT Project Manager
- Managed requirements, project scope, design and deployment of several large scale solutions delivering upwards of 5M US in tangible benefits often in multiple streams.
- replaced antiquated Complaint Management System with Confidential ’s CMS.
- Ensured and enforced the principles of Scrum to complete the project.Increased efficiency 60% through reengineering complaint management process.
- Implemented a Payment Gateway and migrated Confidential retail portfolio to Confidential
- Persuaded senior management to invest in a global solution redesign that addressed short term needs and supported Confidential long term growth.
- Facilitated Scrum events and removed impediments for the team.
- Performed performance metrics analysis on solution.Achieved 80% efficiency.
- As a part of a Scrum team, developed new features to Oracle CRM On Demand, generated new dynamic custom objects for Oracle BI, and created automated tests for QA.
- Conducted code reviews and coached junior/intermediate developers.
Web Application Developer
- Developed new interfaces and features
- Reviewed code, trained, and mentored junior developers.
- XP methodology was used to meet the tight deadlines.