- 10+ years of experience in Project management, coaching /practicing Scrum (Certified Scrum Master CSM), conducting IT business system analysis, practicing ITIL (foundation) & pursuing PMP.
- Global Experience in varied domains such as energy, banking, finance, general ledger, mortgage, global trading, credit risk, hedging, Confidential, oil & gas, crops and pharmaceuticals.
- Strong experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall & Agile (Scrum, Kanban, RUP methodologies) and working with cross functional teams.
- Effective in executing multiple projects/ assignments of large and medium size ahead of schedule and detail - oriented, results-driven techno-functional leader with experience leading multiple business analysts and project teams.
- Expert in project scoping, design & delivery, preparing project charter, cost estimate, project planning, project scheduling, creating project backlogs, user stories, user story estimation, reporting through daily velocity/ burndown chart, data mining, sharing metrics with executive groups, identify risks/issues, go-live planning, post project assessment.
- Expertise include client interaction, requirement elicitation, co-ordination with technical resources, conducting brainstorming sessions, gap analysis, scoping, documentation with BPMN tools, communicating effectively with management, recommending solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals, data analysis, defect management and financial reporting.
- Worked on data warehousing ETL projects, UI/UX projects, Web services Projects, Infrastructure projects etc.
- Highly-developed business acumen and extensive experience leading requirement gathering sessions, stakeholder collaboration, vendor collaboration and working on concurrent projects in demanding and time sensitive implementation.
- Experience in organizing and conduct training for stakeholders prerelease and post release.
- Extensive experience in design, development and maintenance of Oracle 9i database objects, SQL, broad experience in PL/SQL programming, Oracle packages, stored procedures, creating logical data mapping for data warehousing projects, creating SSRS/SAP BO/Crystal reports, database triggers and tools like SQL*Plus, PL/SQL Developer and Toad.
- Proficient in developing test plans, test case scenarios and involved in functional testing, UAT, data backend testing, data conditioning, supporting QAs and working with automation testers.
- Experience with facilitating & conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Post Production Validation (PPV), bug tracking/reports, queue management, traceability matrices with good understanding of Bug Life cycle.
Areas of Expertise: SDLC, Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Project Management, Sprint Planning, Cost Estimation, Scheduling, Project Charter, Scoping, Change Management, Project Metrics and Reporting. Business Process Reengineering, Requirements Gathering, System Analysis, Impact & Gap Analysis, Process flows, Pivot tables, Wireframes, Waterfall, RUP, ITIL, Data Analysis, JAD, UAT, System, Project Delivery, global team management, Release co-ordination, Test Management, ETL,UAT, Sprint, BO reports
Tools: MS Project,, MS Visio, EA, MS Access, UML, B2T, wireframesMS Excel(advanced), SAP BO, Pivot charts, Tableau
DB & Lang: PL/SQL, XML, HTML,Oracle, DB2, SQL Server,SAP,Verilog,Java,.Net
Technology: Toad 8.0, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Plus, ETL, Oracle Forms & Reports 6i/10g, SQL Loader,IIBv.10, .NET, Webservices, API, SOAP, IBM Message Broker v.7, IBM DataPower, Visual studio 2012Doc Mgmt/ CRM/TestSharePoint, Documentum,Rational Requisite Pro, Clear case, Clear Quest, Subversion, HP ALMQTP, HP Quality center, SOAP UI,XMLSpy, Doors,Remedy, Dell serve,, TFS, JIRA, Version one, HP ALM
Confidential, Wethersfield, CT
- Record and tracking progress on defect resolution through TFS into the product backlog queue.
- TFS sprint/ release backlog grooming and reporting.
- Writing periodic status reports and providing metrics to the management.
- Document and archival management.
- Follow up on team’s task schedule and project timeline adherence to finish projects on time and help with project release co-ordination.
- Work with remote teams(Florida) and get status report and clear any impediments.
- Defining, developing and implementing test plans and procedures by working with QA leads and QAs.
- Working with business subject matter expects and users, translating business needs into understandable requirements, and translating these into clear and concise technical specifications for the development team and non-technical documentation for business users
- Conducting testing, identify defects, recording/tracking progress on defect resolution, creating TFS enhancements and bugs.
- Writing periodic status reports, document repository management, progress schedule maintenance.
- Manage remote development team; create progress metrics/reports to management.
- Analysis key Deliverables include: Documentation of Current Juvenile Business Processes, Business Requirements Document w/ Business Use Cases, & Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Data Specification Document, Detailed Use Cases (System),Navigational/Screen Layout Prototype detail document w/ prototype using Axure/ Balsamiq tools, Traceability Matrix, Detailed Design Document, Functional Specifications Document, Test Plan, facilitate UAT
- Maintaining records of team design decisions and business decisions..
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of business processes and mapping business flow.
- Creating design documentation and obtaining user validation of requirements.
- Acting as liaison between developer staff and business users to resolve discrepancies, address risks and issues.
- Maintain traceability matrix and support production/operational issue.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Project Manager / Scrum Master/ Sr Business Systems Analyst
- Worked in the role of Project Manager, Scrum Master in multiple projects & Business Analyst Lead.
- Collaborated with various stakeholders like ESB Team, DTE s Treasury, Customer experience, IPS (security Team), DMZ Datapower team, Customerservice, Notifications, Stream serve, Customer Channels, SWIFT message team and vendors like Bank of America,ACI, FiServ, First data, DetroitLabs, Nuance.
- As a Project Manager, collaborated with development, database, shared infrastructure, disaster recovery, storage, and backup recovery teams to upgrade IBM WMB v 7 to IIB v 10 aligning with LPAR upgrade from P7 to P8.
- Handled many integration projects for ESB team involving DataPower, Message Broker and SAP PO teams and services created using multiprotocol gateways and web service Proxy.
- Create project charter, cost estimate, project plan on MS project, RFP, project scheduling, create roadmap, release timelines, share daily/ weekly reporting, provide weekly metrics, create change requests and discuss with the Change management committee, maintain risks & issue logs, report out burndown charts/ velocity charts to executives.
- Monitor and track performance drivers against goals and determining drivers for performance
- Conducted daily scrum meetings with L3 team on services creation and updates and Rest service implementation, MQ connectivity issues, QAs and architects, conducted team retrospective, removed impediments and ensured successful project delivery on time.
- Worked with vendor IBM on the message broker upgrade from WMB 7 to IIB 10 involving MQ v9.0. Co - ordinated with many internal and external teams like Detroit Labs for Mobile App,Nuance for outbound notifications,BofA,Fiserv and ACI for payments and internal teams like shared infrastructure, MI meters, source channels and align project timelines with their release timelines and perform vendor/ IRR assessment.
- As a Business Analyst Lead, played a key role in the successful implementation of payment processor transition from ACI to FiServ ( Confidential CashPro Biller Gateway) using partial gateway architecture.
- Played key role in end to end FiServ implementation including Project scoping, Business and technical Requirement gathering, disaster recovery requirements Architectural discussion, working with treasury directors,API interface mapping, ACH, Credit card validation mappings, NOCs, chargebacks, NACHA & PCI compliance, translate First Data & FiServ error code to user friendly messages, go-live planning, data conversion from ACI, post go live defect fixes.
- Worked with business stakeholders, other Business Analysts and ESB team in rewriting vendor contract terms, the process of migrating critical applications to new enterprise wide SAP implementation. Creation and delivery of business analytics and reports across customers to provide high value analysis on customer service and operational performance metrics
- Lead, guide& support business analysts throughout the project life cycle and also defined content management practices.
- Use targeted facilitation, advanced modeling techniques in a highly collaborative, cross-functional teams on various project activities like customer service application requirements, payment and billing processes, bank payment gateway changes (RPO), EDI,remittance & settlement process changes, payment plans and procedures, power outages and migration to SAP platform (PO, FICA) that impacts the enterprise service bus (ESB), worked on the SharePoint site requirement for ESB team and managed it as an admin.
- Ensured delivery of the project artifacts (process flows, Visio, mapping documents, use cases, prototypes, contract documents), maintain customer experience, business user accessibility and also supporting production changes/defect fixes.
- Lead/co-ordinate with multiple work streams to create project scope, features, gather and document detailed requirement & technical specifications, clarify process flows for the service-oriented (SOA) solutions - ESB/Services team like APIs, data changes, collect some request/response details for the services (SOAP & REST web services) for Architects, conduct gap analysis, research, product evaluations, review vendor contract/product.
- Interact with external stakeholders like Confidential to help enterprise level changes for Confidential, conduct gap analysis/ impact analysis (including technical interface impacts) and effectively communicate/translate feedback, recommend options and solutions to resolve process gaps, identify source systems and data required to meet the current and potential future needs of the Confidential .
- Work with Business stakeholders in treasury, UX team, customer experience strategists,EDI 820, BO reports, provide data analysis reports. Reengineer and redesign of business processes for billing and payments through web and mobile app to make improvements in customer satisfaction, performance, costs, quality, service, and speed.
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach.
- Create and maintain requirement traceability, task schedules, quality analysis/ test planning, test data conditioning, SOAP UI test creation, facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) and functional testing using HP quality center, JIRA and HP ALM depending on the project.
- Research/evaluate alternative solutions, make recommendations, assist development team analyze the defects and also co-ordinate with the QA team in the testing phase and involved in defect resolution.
Environment: Java/ J2EE, JSON, API,Web services SOAP/REST, Datapower, IIB v.10, IBM Message Broker v.7, SharePoint,Documentum, FiServ, First Data, Partial Gateway,HP QC,HP ALM, JIRA,Concur, ClearCase,Tableau,SAP
Confidential, Houston, TX
Kanban Scrum Project Manager/ Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Successfully worked in multiple projects in multiple capacities as Scrum Master/Kanban Project manager and Sr.Business Analyst.
- Facilitated the team of developers used to waterfall by guiding and coaching them towards agile practices and educating them on user stories & story card/ points estimation system to assess effort and progress.
- Creating Reports and Pivots for the management to review the progress on the sprint and the release.
- Worked in the PMO team to facilitate the process in implementing the new system within the given timeframe.
- Generated cost estimates, schedules, ROI, reports and pivot tables to assess the progress of the project and delivered it to the PMO and executive heads as the project was highly visible/ $4 million budgeted project to Confidential .
- Conducting grooming session with Product Owner, developing sprint backlog with the development team, following up on impediments, creating charts/ reporting and reviewing sprint progress.
- Involved in preparing user stories, estimations, bug tracking using JIRA and TFS in SAFe.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions with the stakeholder and document business, functional and non - functional specifications.
- Data mining and analyzing the existing stored procedures and table structure to create data mapping documents for the data warehousing/ETL (Informatica) requirements.
- Analyze the source and the target states of the application data, find gaps and new attributes and documenting the migration requirements.
- Create User interface (UI) wireframes and prototypes to implement the new in-house credit risk application (.NET based) hosting collaterals, limits and exposure screens to be used globally and the credit exposure calculation engine (JAVA).
- Understand the business user and technical requirements and communicate them to the rest of the data warehouse team and technology teams (offshore onsite model) in agile environment.
- Analyze existing SAP Business Objects (BO) reports, identifying gaps and creating new reports for the credit analysts.
- Preparation of data warehouse requirements document detailing the facts, dimensions, measures & workflow schedule so that data flows continuously through all the integrated systems.
- Create logical data mapping documentation and perform data analysis in Multidimensional, Oracle relational database & updating the stored procedures.
- Leading the identification and documentation of business metrics, involved in change requests (CR), finding potential enhancements & also performing gap analysis.
- Determine systems of record with the assistance of appropriate source system experts for Dodd Frank report, Pricing team and various global teams.
- Help identify potential sources of data for the DW from the existing global trading application db.
- Created Training documents for the end users.
- Oversee testing of data acquisition processes/test plan and their implementation into production.
- Involved in functional testing, facilitating UAT and post production validation with business.
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
Project Manager/ Scrum Master /Business Systems Analyst
- Performed project management /scrum master role within the trading team with global SMEs on standard base projection and attribution financial report design and documentation.
- Created project plan,schedule,product backlog with product owners,planned sprint, created sprint backlog, create and share project roadmap, project delivery and post production closure.
- Role includes gathering requirements and conduct JAD session, analyze, document BRD and FSD using Rational ReqPro, generate reports, write test plans and test cases, review the QA testing and UAT along with project coordination.
- Create ETL data mapping from source to target as the project involved retiring in - house application to an off-shelf product and customizing it.
- Research and implement improvements to processes and analyses.
- Create Pivot tables, actor tables, state diagrams, entity diagrams, sequence diagrams for the different market files received from global locations.
- Working with business owners to identify the issue, gaps and determine the solution and maintain SharePoint artifacts and stakeholder design implementation on the SharePoint sites.
- Work on the SQL stored procedure as a part of the ETL of the global hedging.
- Analyze the existing database structure, suggest changes based on the enhancements and limitation from country units.
- Supported the addition of new product and funds to global hedging and gathered requirements and documented them and altered/ updated product table structures to include new benchmarks and ticker indicators. Worked on the base projection run standard reports and also attribution run reports.
- Gathered and documented equity roll forward requirements for Ireland.
- Manage hedging valuations including utilization, fund allocations, correlations, and volatilities analyze experience and test/implement updates.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the product, pricing, valuation teams.
- Creates overall test plan & test scripts, organize and execute test efforts, perform UAT, system testing,create SQL testing scripts to be used in automation testing and also mentor & train new team members.
Environment: IBM Rational Requisite Pro, Clear Quest, SQL Server 2010/2012, MS Visio, SharePoint, RUP, Advanced Excel, RQM,Informatica.
Confidential, Johnston, IA
Scrumban Manager/Business Systems Analyst
- Worked as a part of the Scrumban FIS E - commerce Production team (Agile) as Scrum master.
- Daily activities include working with product owner / SMEs on user stories from the sprint backlog, conduct daily stand up meetings, identify gaps and existing issues, analyzing, determining the solution, documenting, use cases, creating pivot tables for reporting, working with developers to solve the system issue.
- Responsible for run and maintain activities that includes correcting discrepancies in the duplicate account descriptions during the start of the sales season, direct shipment, receivables and unit adjustments amount match, matching the share allocations receivable.
- Analyze the client central audit for the purpose of matching the field information and the central receivables.
- Data analysis (SQL Server) was also a major part of the role with the Sales system General ledger, Accounts payable (AP) and Accounts receivable(AR) and employee agent s payroll..
- Be the story owner and follow up on the progress of the user stories and sprint backlog status.
- Create and update release notes after each stage of testing on soft/hard code freeze.
- Create test plans and test cases in Quality center (QC), UAT and store procedure testing.
- Create sprint burndown chart and velocity charts and conduct retrospective meetings after the sprint.
Environment: TFS, MS Visual studio, MS Visio, SharePoint, SQL Server,Quality centre, .NET,C#, Agile.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst/ Project Co-ordinator
- High level requirement elicitation and documentation on business rules engine.
- Collaborate as a Scrum master with the other team members, analysts and developers through the daily stand up meeting and weekly sprint meeting, sprint backlog, release plan and user stories status.
- Gathered detailed business requirements and conducted requirement & gap analysis and scrum estimation of user stories using estimation cards.
- Identified, documented business process by identifying working elements &entities, existent within the system
- Created business requirement inventory to help the advisory board to prioritize the project based on impact and findings.
- Signoff of the Business Requirements and business requirement inventory.
- Provided a business requirement plan and kept the process on schedule.
- Report generation for the team performance and also acted as the queue manager.
- Performed analysis on database to find the affected tables/columns and also connection strings causing issues during integration.
- Acted as catalyst during major changes in the architectural changes on the rules tools.
- Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for ARGenT and CoBRRa applications.
- Responsible for primary development of testing strategies'
- Consults with users, providing advice and direction.
- Develop test script/data, regression test plan, UAT, Production testing support and develop training materials for end users
- Involved in server load balancing on code generation and testing services.
- Established high client satisfaction level by improving the quality and product of the product.
Environment: Enterprise Architect, QC,COBRRA,ARGenT, JIRA,MS Visio,SharePoint, MS test Manager, IntelliTrace, XMLSpy, KDiff, Drools code, Agile, Scrum, Wireframes.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Conducted requirement workshops, gathered & documented high level scope & detailed business requirement.
- Created BRD,FSD, Data mappings, Gap Analysis documents with process flow changes.
- Conducted requirement workshops among all project stakeholders.
- Created Business Process Model for the Subscription Filtering process by analyzing client data collected.
- Documented Business rules, completing and distributing documentation in a timely manner
- Identified and documented existing and future business process flows by identifying working elements and entities, existent within the system.
- Created requirements inventory to help the advisory board to prioritize the project based on the impact and findings.
- Signoff of the Business Requirements and business requirement inventory.
- Provided a business requirement plan and maintain schedule, maintain artifacts and also lead testing efforts.
Environment: Enterprise Architect (EA), MS Visio, SharePoint, B2T
IT Business Analyst
- Gathered business requirements and conducted requirement analysis as a part of the agile team. .
- Translated business requirements into functional & technical specification using Use Cases & UML diagrams.
- Used UML to produce use case models, and sequence diagrams, as part of the detailed design of interfaces.
- Worked on PCI (Payment card industry) implementation.
- Elicit detailed business requirements from stakeholder and translate to technical specification for developer/architects.
- Established strategic partnerships with the business units to develop a solid understanding of the business line; including the business plan, products, and process.
- Functioned as a primary bridge between the business, operations, and technical teams through the project cycle.
- Identified and validated high potential business opportunities for stakeholders and developed customized business strategies that are aligned with corporate strategic objectives.
- Conducted Requirement Gathering Sessions using various elicitation techniques, documented using various modelling techniques & process flows..
- Conducted requirement workshops to verify/validate the business requirements in UI designs.
- Documented the traceability with data elements including source, target and transformation logic.
- Wrote test cases and performed functional testing, UAT, System Testing and Integration Testing. Performed manual testing & tested Role based access to maintain PCI compliance.
- Used clear quest as tool for bug tracking and SharePoint for document management and version comparison.
- Coordinating testing effort, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations.
- Analyzed application, system errors. escalatedthe issues to developers and verified fixes.
Environment: EnterpriseArchitect, MS Visio,Oracle, Toad, ClearCase, Clear Quest, JAVA,QTP, XMLSpy, Agile.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Performing System Study, System Analysis and Design.
- Creating procedures and functions.
- Coding using PL/SQL.
- Data load using SQL loader.
- Creating Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Building Program Units in Forms.
- Fine Tuned the SQL queries using hints for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Preparing test plans and testing Units based on test plans.
- Performing System Testing.
- User Acceptance Testing UAT
- User Training and technical support
Environment: Oracle 9i, D2K,Toad 7.0
- Performing requirement Study.
- Creating procedures, triggers and functions.
- Preparing test plans and testing Units based on test plans.
- Preparing Implementation Documentation and user support documents
- User Training and technical support
- Prepared Functional and UI test cases.
- Prepared Bug Tracker Report for tracking the various bugs in the product.
Environment: Oracle 9i, D2K,Toad 7.0, Clearcase, SQL server, Toad, Procedure Builder, PL /SQL Developer, Load runner, Quality Center, Win runner, MS Test manager, VBScript, Visual Studio, HTML, XML, Java Script, B2T, TFS, and JIRA.