- 7+ years of experience in SAFe Framework, Agile Project Management, Business Analysis with Development and have been practicing SCRUM and KANBAN with Scaled Agile for 3 years.
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1) Certified and Performance driven professional with a history of success in managing projects in an agile environment to drive efficiency and meet project team goals, while maintaining flexibility regarding customer requirements.
- In depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)that includes Requirement Elicitation, Gathering and Analysis and also using various methodologies such as the Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
- As Scrum Master I worked on IT/Web/Mobile development projects in Healthcare, Financial, Insurance, E - commerce, and medical services.
- Executed and maintained scaled agile scrum project management processes and disciplines in the areas of: PI & Sprint Plans and track all the activities including requirement consolidation, Story Grooming, Story Planning, Story Development, Story Testing, Story Review, Demo to all the Stake Holders, User Acceptance Testing, Production Deployment, Impediments Tracking and Quality Management
- Facilitated with QA on mobile and web applications to perform conformation test on JIRA and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the stakeholders and the business users.
- Specialized in mobile and web application design and development, creating custom applications, and modifying purchased software packages to client's needs.
- Authored business and system requirements analysis and functional specifications with supporting business process flows (data modeling), Traceability matrices, risk analysis and concept of operations for systems utilizing company standards, processes, and procedures.
- Experience in conducting GAP, Impact, SWOT, Cost benefit analysis, Root cause, Feasibility study, Impact analysis, Risk Analysis, and As-Is and To-Be business analysis.
- Develop detailed functional and technical specifications for web and mobile applications as part of a team.
- Experienced in clarifying business requirements and designing process improvements to increase productivity.
- Involved in generating business requirements (BRD), functional specifications (FSD/FRD), detailed design specifications and use cases communicate the intended system functionality to the development team.
Tools: JIRA, Rally, TDD, Version One, Confluence, CI, Agile Craft
Reporting and Application Life Cycle tools: IBM Cognos, Tableau, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case, HP ALM
Database: Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server
Office Tools: TFS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint 2013, MS Project, MS Visio
ETL other tools: Informatica, Salesforce,SQL Server Integration Services, IBM InfoSphereDataStage
Project Methodoligies: SAFe Framework: (Scrum, Kanban), Agile, Waterfall, PMI, SDLC, RFP, RFQ
Confidential, Columbus, Georgia
Product Owner/Scrum Master
- Facilitating team with scrum events, artifacts and continuously engaged in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity
- Facilitate System Demos and solution Demos; Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering the preparation of Goals and Backlogs, by conducting PI Planning meetings
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings, including the ART sync at the Program level and solution train
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Managed Web and Mobile projects using Agile methodology that was diligently applying SAFe Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Helping team to understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items; problem-solving techniques and helpsthe team become better problem-solvers for themselves
- AdministerAgileteam maturity assessments and developscoachingplans accordingly
- Eliminate impediments that obstruct a team’s pursuit of its sprint goal, cross-team dependencies or cross-team impacts
- AssistAgileProgram Manager and otherAgilePractice team members in development of theAgileconsulting /coachingaids and use that aids to assist teams withAgileon-boarding process
- Made sure on the Velocity of team improvised by guiding team with right direction
- Streamlined several of the Scrum processes; Wall of Reference revisited accordingly for new features and user stories and update impediment tracker
- Ensure no impact for next deliverables, each sprint carried on Agile process and set up add on meetings to solve impediments raised by the team
- Backlog user stories where discussed on previous sprint and necessary meeting are conducted to make sure all user stories understood well in advance, maintained daily dashboard and project daily activities and involvements are record
Confidential, New York
- Conducting the Scrum ceremonies such as Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retro and Sprint Demo
- Work with multiple Scrum teams to identify the cross team dependencies and solve them with the help of Release Train Engineer
- Participating in Scrum-O-Scrum meetings twice in a week to discuss the cross team dependencies and find solutions by interacting with peer Scrum Masters
- Maintain the JIRA dashboard and Confluence for the team
- Facilitated software development Applications and CRM integration
- Define Epics, user stories and acceptance criteria to clearly communicate the business needs to the team through grooming sessions
- Clearly articulate the product vision across the board and provide prioritized sprint goals for the team for each sprint
- Create, prioritize and maintain Product Backlog and coordinates with Program Management to create Product Roadmap/Calendars
- Ensure clarity/understanding by entire team of requested work in support of sprint planning and story grooming sessions
- Start/Close the Sprint, Conduct Inspect and Adapt sessions, drive the PI & Sprint demos to all business users and other stakeholders
- Guide and motivate the team for relentless improvement and continuously deliver value to the customer/enterprise
Confidential, New York
- Ensured that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team.
- Train new employees on internal software development life cycle, policies, procedure, and Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Coached the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Organize and facilitate project team meetings and ensure that all updates and documentation and internal/external communication are completed.
- Track and communicate team capacity, velocity, progress and impediments to management and Product Owners.
- Monitor the team’s sprint backlogs and ensure visibility of each team’s daily burn down chart, status and priority.
- Facilitates organizational learning, change management, and process adoption of Agile via metrics, benefits realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings.
- Refined techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
- Removed impediments to the Development Team’s progress. Worked directly with contacts from all area’s (and levels) to resolve issues for the team.
- Facilitating all team meetings, including the Daily Stand-up / Scrum, Grooming Session, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review / Demo, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Developed and grow team of Agile Project Leaders through training, mentoring and coaching.
- Monitoring project/team performance through quantitative and qualitative measures of value, outcome, velocity, morale, and satisfaction.
- Implemented, and promoted Agile best practice standards including the use of boards and tools where appropriate.
- Escalating and/or resolving impediments to help the team be successful.
Confidential, Northbrook, Illinois
- Led discovery / JAD / brainstorming sessions with product owners, Business partners, SMEs, Developers, and Third-Party Service providers, to elicit Functional, Non-Functional, and Business Rules, and then subsequently model them.
- Accurately prepared written business correspondence this includes requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations.
- Served as an Interface between the end users and the different teams involved in the application development for the better understanding of the business and IT processes.
- Gathered Business Requirements and Established As-Is/To-Be process flows for Business Processes also created and maintained Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to trace technical requirements to their business requirements and the test case to their functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the team to determine functional and non-functional requirementsfor new enhancements & features of the digital platform.
- Design new software and web applications, support applications under development, and customize current applications.
- Created data sets and provided statistical analysis using tables, graphs and listings.
- Involved in distinct phases of projects needing harmonization across diverse platforms utilizing a hybrid of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Created comprehensive Test and Use Cases based on Business and Functional Requirements to include all possible scenarios.
- Created a Functional Specification document, coordinating development work with the third-party vendor, and coordinating system and UAT testing, which resulted in cutting down the sales activity data transmission time from daily to in real time.
- Created business modelling and data flow diagrams, wrote use cases and implemented use case diagrams during the analysis phase of the project.
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
- Effectively interacted with the end users for requirement gathering and defined specifications documents.
- Worked with the Technical architect in preparing the time estimate for the project’s first roll out.
- Work with program directors to complete all required documentation in the Client Defined Process.
- Provide input and review of project estimates to client management.
- Maintain the project schedule and ensure all tasks are updated at the agreed upon time and shared schedules with Decisionwave team and client.
- Recognized, negotiated and documented changes in scope.
- Followed agile methodology.
- Oversee management of scope changes, trends and change notices initiated from the project management system and review time and cost implications.
- Develop timely, accurate, in-depth analysis of organizational cost and schedule data; provide corrective action recommendations using Microsoft Project.
- Develop and implement project cost and schedule baselines, report variance, raise issues and risk.
- Develop, track and report contractor accruals, track and monitor commitments.
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting analysis.
- Gathered and documented business requirements, business process flows, use cases using different business techniques such as interviewing customer & stakeholders, workshop facilitation, meetings with product owners, conducting seminars, presentations, storyboards.
- Analyzed commodities and segregated them into Use Cases also, Created Use case diagrams, activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in JAD sessions with the client stakeholders and SMEs to ensure a complete understanding of the system requirements, business impacts, timelines and documented detailed business & technical specifications.
- Used HP Quality Center to maintain test cases and test scripts and performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Performed Data modelling, analysis and administrative support to internal teams, volunteers and other stakeholders for periodical/annual reporting and compliance.
- Facilitated Demo with PO & Business Steering Committee for potential feedback and take inputs on defects also tracked and corrected defects cross-functionally taking required corrective measures and define the state as 'Done'.
- Documented the User Requirements Specifications by gathering the requirements from the business sponsor and various stakeholders.
- Managed and lead Web and interactive projects for this start-up provider of integrated application development, interactive, and Web technology solutions.
- Facilitated change management within the project by performing impact analysis for change requests and regularly updating Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).