Secure a challenging CRM Managing consultant position.
- Professional Services Project/Program/Practice management, Consultative Selling, Client Partner Engagement, Strategic Account Management, P&L Responsibility
- Life Sciences, Telecommunications, Manufacturing & Retail Industries
CRM Technologies: Salesforce.com, Clarify Confidential and PeopleSoft - Sales, Service and Marketing functional experience
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Driving application services strategy to sustain billing revenue and margins within the account, planning and execution of business development activities, including capture and proposal efforts
- Leading Confidential software development team (offshore and onsite) of 45+ in web application development, data interchange and database integration projects; awarded 3rd contract year (as Agile Scrum Master)
- Enhancing best practices in project management, including:
- Agile/Scrum software development methodology, Project economics, scheduling & monitoring
- Requirements analysis, including CFR part 11, Section 508 and performance/load testing
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Client Partner / Engagement Manager
- Strategizing product and services roadmap for assigned accounts to identify opportunities.
- Tapped into customer’s pain point (data flow issue between CRM & drug safety system)
- Leading multiple engagements up to $10 million and teams of 70 in significantly high-stress, multi-geography, multi-functional environments managing engagement risk and project economics
- Driving pre-sales & marketing activities including RFP & RFI responses, sales pursuits, pricing strategy, target segment identification, pre-sales demos, webinars and marketing collaterals
- Heading Project Management Office - Mentoring reporting project managers and project review, Project management template enhancements, Validation documents review and recommendations
- Leading the offshore and professional services team successfully meeting revenue and margin goals
- Leading Agile delivery of Clinical applications in partnership with SAP by Identifying market requirements, translation to product requirements and product delivery with annual revenue of $2M
CRM Delivery Manager
- Leading a team (Agile Scrum Master) of 100+ Thai employees in a culturally sensitive environment and retaining low morale team by developing innovative incentive plans
- Setting up off-shore and driving delivery cost (15%) by moving work from High Cost to Low Cost Location
Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Leading multiple Clarify CRM implementations including new installations, upgrades, data migrations and application integrations successfully.
- Driving and meeting target project metrics and financials
Confidential, New York, NY
CRM Sr. Consultant
- Served as a technical consultant for the Agile development of Confidential CRM enterprise middleware (case & campaign management) to integrate with mobile devices with responsibilities
- Analyze and map mobile device transactions to clarify database, 2) develop middleware code (ASP, Visual Basic, C#).
- Developing middleware code for data received.
- Developing and testing services, business objects, screens, web pages for 3 customers successfully