- Resourceful Project Manager with extensive experience in managing internal and external stakeholders, establishing realistic Scope, Schedule & budget and delivering them within agreed upon variance.
- Focused risk manager with attention to detail and ability to identify and address deviations from established baselines.
- PMP certified professional with more than 6 years of project management experience in clinical and health care domain with understanding of GCP/ICH guidelines
Crisp & Clear communication
MS Project, Visio, SharePoint
Proactive Risk Management
Management & Status reporting
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio)
Confidential, New Jersey
Associate Project Manager (Sr. Project Coordinator)
- Created and executed project plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Prepared monthly reports/dashboards for management reviews on project status, timesheets of team in the projects.
- Assisted with proposal efforts including project scoping, level of effort assessments and project plan development.
- Organized regular internal/external meetings summarized the discussion into Minutes of Meeting.
- Prepared various project documents like Project Charter, Stakeholder Register, Business Requirement Document(BRD), Requirements Traceability Matrix, Change Order, Project Activity Sequencing Diagram, Work breakdown structure(WBS), Project Schedule, Project Scope, Risk log, Issue log, lessons learnt document etc and maintained documents in SharePoint site
- Performed effective risk management by ensuring the team identifies and reports risks, monitors the identified risks, identifies risk mitigation plans and executes them.
- Defined and maintained standard operating procedures appropriately to cope with changes inside organization.
- Ensured project team follows processes according to standard operating procedures
- Created and organized presentations used internal systems like Clinical Data Transformation System (SDTM conversion) and utilized proprietary Electronic Document Management Systems (eDMS).
- Conducted regular internal audit on records of team members, project execution processes and also on project documentation based on thorough understanding of the Validation / Audit processes for 21 CFR Part 11.
- Worked with Validation team to schedule and execute validation activities, identifies/resolves validation issues and designs validation test plans.
- Performed duties related to Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) plans, deviations and Change Control (CC).
- Experienced in handling clinical data services projects and also software development projects.
- Developed and maintained a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- The detailed schedule will include all project phases and dependencies including at least preliminary activities, review and acquisition, budget maintenance and tracking, test and turn - up, and site and system acceptance.
- Responsible to take input from the business analysts and project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
- Coordinated meetings, created Minutes of meeting, did follow-up with team members till the execution of delivery/completion of action items.
- Prepared presentations and reports for clients/management meeting within the company.
- Maintained all project documents (hard and soft copies)
- Interfaced between all the stakeholders of the projects to ensure everyone has up to date information to progress on the right track.
- Tracked project changes and produces updated delivery based schedule as agreed with team and Client on the delivery schedule.
- Tracked employee work hours within department, across all projects to calculate utilization and/or realization within project.
- Generated market research data by researching journals, the internet, conducting in-person interviews, official statistical data providers and third party data vendors.
- Performed quantitative analysis on data and prepared detailed research reports/presentations.
- Created detailed project plans and milestones, organized regular project meetings, tracked project milestones and regularly reported on project status to management.
- Mentored subordinates.
- Tracked & guided in their progress of work items.
Management Trainee (Advisory)
- Prepared reports/presentations to communicate investment ideas, news events and opinions regarding equity markets, industry or individual securities.
- Extracted information from various avenues like company websites, financial statements, business publications, 3rd party financial data vendors for conductingequity research.
- Keenly monitored market trends, daily market movements, recent developments in covered sectors & covered companies, for potential re-valuation triggers.