- SAFe Certified Scrum Master having over 9 years of experience leading and serving in Agile, Lean and Organizational transformation projects delivering medium to large scale projects in IT and Technology Domains.
- Servant Leader and self - starter with excellent communication, coordination, documentation, project planning and interpersonal skills
- Experience includes Scrum based iterative incremental development showing increasing business value every Sprint.
- Implemented Agile deployments leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe).
- Expertise in creating User stories, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, test - driven development (TDD), Functional and Technical Specification Documents which makes it easy for sprint planning.
- Multiple years of experience facilitating sprint-planning meetings, daily stand up meetings, sprint review, grooming and sprint retrospective meetings acting as a servant-leader for the on-site and off-site thescrumteams.
- Instrumental in facilitating to produce aggregated, system/product demos for key program stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a wide variety of people Confidential various levels, foster cooperation and collaboration among individuals in the work unit, help team resolve conflicts constructively.
- Expertise with tools such as Jira and Rally for collaboration, planning, issue creation and tracking
- Comprehensive experience in Root-cause analysis, SWOT analysis, Feasibility studies, Gap analysis, Impact analysis, Risk analysis.
- Conducted User Story writing workshop and emphasized the importance of INVEST.
- Promoted the Agile process within the companies, to include responsibility for expanding the understanding and practice of agile principles throughout the entire organization
- Experience as Scrum Coach / Change Management Agent for facilitating and coordinating training sessions for new teams.
- Effectively lead and coordinate mid - large project teams
- Solve critical issues in a time-sensitive environment
- Proven quality assurance, issue/risk management and changesimprovement initiatives specializing in web and mobile entertainment, marketing and publishing
- Proficient in facilitating, mentoring offshore and onsite teams on Agile /Scrum best practices.
- Ability to use the right influence behavior based on the readiness level of the Agile teams
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum/ Kanban Frameworks, XP, SDLC, Waterfall.
Agile tools: JIRA, Version one, Rally, MS Office
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- As an Agile/Scrum master, lead the transformation of business/IT teams from traditional waterfall model to more business focused Scrum environment.
- Coaching and mentoring highly collaborative project teams that ae geographically distributed in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Propelled transition of organization from a linear IT SDLC to an Agile Scrum environment. Defined and championed Agile Vision, Methodology, Practices, and Tooling.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning personnel, selecting technologies and methodologies, and overseeing complex projects from conception though post-completion analysis.
- Enforced SAFe Principles to Agile/Kanban teams to stick to expected velocity for bi-weekly sprints.
- Provided AGILE project management controls, project plans, timeline schedules, facilitated RAD sessions, and reviewed software defects.
- Assisted with the implementation of SAFe (ScaledAgile Framework) to run the program.
- Authored SCRUM and SAFeImplementation Presentation Decks.
- Coached and mentored individuals and teams on effective execution of Agile Scrum methodology. Built, refined, and facilitated training and workshops including: Agile Principles and Practices; Scrum Master Training; effective Story Writing; and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Spear headed functional and budget meetings with directors and Management Team to discuss the budget and cost benefit analysis impact for the project.
- Managed software development iterations in the capacity of Iteration Managerand scrum master for a team. Tracked Project budget and generated Project budget forecasts.
- Organized and facilitatedAgileandScrummeetings, which included Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review and Retrospective and Sprint report generation.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Facilitated Sprint Planning, daily stand ups, Scrum of Scrums, Sprint review, grooming, estimation, onsite/offshore team members.
- Assessed team Agile maturity and integrate Agile frameworks that fit best with team culture, workflow, and projects.
- Handled Weekly Status Meetings as part of Agile to produce progressing report, issue discussion, metrics preparation and Flexibility with work environments and schedules.
- Co-ordination and retrospective meetings as needed for Scrum teams.
- Involved in Continuous Integration and Test Automation XP best practices during sprints for better delivery of software increments.
- Guiding the team on getting self-organized within Scaled Agile Framework and providing all the support to the team using servant leadership style & scrum team focus on applying agile principles to deliver business values.
- Facilitated workshops to bring business and technology teams together to jointly define business problems, future solutions, produce system requirements, and develop release plans.
- Supported collaboration between all roles and team members.
- Produce different burn charts & velocity charts during sprint and update status to senior leadership every week by using JIRA and Confluence tools for reflecting accurate information.
- Identified and removed impediments which helped to prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Tracked project issues, risks and facilitated their resolution, including scope change, resource change, timeline, and any other major issues which needed to be escalated.
- Trained scrum masters and product owners in topics ranging from principles of scrum to how to write good user stories.
- Work with the development team to define implementation resources, timelines and deliverables.
- Performed ongoing evaluations of engineering teams to identify opportunities for growth and process improvements.
- Worked closely with Product Owners, Developers, Business Analyst, QA and others to achieve the product milestones.
- Evangelized the benefits of Scrum to ensure its smooth adoption.
Environment: Agile, Scaled Agile Framework SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, JIRA, Confluence, MS Office suite 2013, Rational Requisite Pro.
- Facilitate Project Initiation calls and work closely with Business team to finalize Project Charter and High Level BusinessNeeds.
- Conduct Analyze sessions with impacted project teams to gather the information required for creation of high-quality requirement specification documents.Formed and trained initial five teams in agile scrum and Rally, scrum master for three teams.
- Trained, managed, and coached five scrum masters for cloud software products and cloud infrastructure service teams.
- Key team leader in driving organizational Agile transformation, championing significant change within the organization by breaking down silos and improving communication across teams.
- Trained scrum masters and product owners, topics ranging from principles of scrum to how to write good user stories.
- Coached scrum masters and program managers across multiple organizations.
- Trained teams in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Confluence, and Rally tool implementation.
- Led program management team for intelligent automation software (cloud) product releases (Cloud Management, Infrastructure Enablement, Network Performance & Analytics), using waterfall and Agile methodology across multiple countries, managing four direct reports.
Environment: Scrum, JIRA 6.1, MS Project 2013, MS Visio, MS Office 2013 (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), Confluence, Just in Mind
Business Analyst/HR Admin
- Develop detailed business and technical requirement documents for application development.
- Partner with business owners to define and translate business rules into web-based solutions.
- Analyze, document, communicated and validated requirements for changes to existing business processes
- Planned effective project management of initiatives through ideation and planning stages of SDLC.
- Develop user personas, scenarios, use cases, wire frames, and prototypes to effectively develop and communicate business requirements
- Documented functional and technical requirements in Business Requirements Document (BRD) and System Requirement Specification (SRS)
- On a daily basis worked on databases to monitor and verify accuracy.
- Educate end users with new application modules for better product usage and productivity
- Conduct regular meetings with business users for requirement specifications.
- Automated and tested web application using selenium testing tool.
- Coordinated UAT testing activities and report progress.
- Update and report business users and stake holders on a weekly progress with the project
- Analyze defects and risks in early stages, and communicated with project manager with impact on the Project.
- Streamlined HR efficiencies, coordinated new hire orientations and provided onboarding and training for new employees.
- Monitored and handled all employee claims, including performance-based and harassment incidents.
- Collaborated with legal and compliance teams to review paperwork, obtain feedback and procure available information for new training processes.
- Supervised and mentored direct reports and developed talented HR teams.
- Structured compensation and benefits according to market conditions and budget demands.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, Agile, SharePoint, BPMN, Visual Studio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, HPALM. .NET 2.0, ASP.NET, C# & IIS