Certified Sr. Program Management Professional with expertise in all program end - to-end global project and product responsibilities. Skilled at developing and defining strategic new product requirements, completing project plans, implementing plan details, and, closing projects on time, within budget, in scope, meeting quality goals. A manager of critical communications including cross-functional teams and upper management reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Product manager who can delivery product through engineering development to test engineering, supplier, manufacturing and distribution site deliverables.
- Complex global project management
- Defining Multiple Work Streams
- Project initiation, planning, implementation, and closure
- Cross-functional Team Management
- Budget planning and implementation
- Cost and margins estimating and management
- Resource development and scheduling
- Monitoring and control
- Risk assessment and control
- Materials forecasting and delivery
- Issues definition and resolution
- Quality goals
- Global distribution
- Sales ordering planning
- Lean Supply Chain
- Technology requirements planning and implementation
- Builds (proto, pilot and launch)
- Packaging, labeling, CQA
Platforms: Windows, Apple
Applications: SAP, Oracle, Primavera, MS - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Project, Safari, Explorer, Entourage
Databases: Access, SQL (ad hoc reporting)
Tools: LiveLink, IM, NetMeeting, Office365, GoTo Meeting
Additional: Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Supply Chain Training
- New product development program management professional with experience in the development, manufacturing and distribution of products on a global basis.
Confidential, Schaumburg, Illinois
- Global developer and manufacturer of mobile phones and communications products.
- Developed processes and procedures for companion products packaging for new product introduction.
- Managed schedules for 17 new product launches.
- Proposed and implemented new process flows for outsourcing packaging of companion products to ODM (Outsourced Design Manufacturing) companies.
Confidential, Schaumburg, Illinois
Sr. Project Manager
- Overall management, planning, introduction and launch of wireless broadband product into supply chain.
- End-to-end responsibility for costing, quality, building, testing, and launch of new product including boards, mechanical parts, packaging and delivery to customers and sales force.
- Delivered 24 projects over 6 years with an average launch cycle of 9 to 15 months, with on-time builds for development engineering, and for materials delivery for product manufacturing launches.
- Production launch time reductions form 4 weeks to 2 weeks from factory to distribution readiness implementing materials readiness plans for product, packaging and shipping, customer quality goals, including sales order test plans ensuring flawless launches.
- Resolved critical new part development issues in materials by defining, isolating, and providing solutions to issues thereby minimizing risks and meeting deliveries.
- Succeeded in accurately defining cost, schedules, materials, and supplier requirements meeting or exceeding delivery times and cost goals.
- Met product development requirements for mechanical parts, (cable, housing, and metal stamping) and electrical board and components for new designs requiring the quoting, proto-typing, and receipt to launch.
- Managed supplier product delivery by planning, implementation, and launching of redundant computer hardware and software management systems, including accessories for large dollar and low-volume systems.
- Able to acquire, have supplier build and deliver in six months on time.
- Development of new cabling harnesses, cabinets, and build processes meeting outdoor/indoor requirements.
- Program management of embedded systems for subscriber interfaces to serial and telemetry data devices for the transportation industries (trucking, train, intermodal).
- Developed and executed agreements for subscriber devices and software for the trucking industry providing data interconnect through the wireless data network.
- Successfully managed the transition of customers from the Confidential system to a new owner in 6 months after sale of the business.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Manager of Proposals and Aftermarket Sales
- Manager of all aftermarket sales and proposal departments. Supported all sales and technical requirements to for large and small business needs in a mobile environment.
- Introduced scheduling systems to better manage and support sales and marketing keeping proposals on time.
- Introduced a quick turn budgetary process turning proposals improving release time from 2 weeks to 24 hours.