- 4 years of experience, expert in agile and waterfall methodologies known ability to produce high - quality deliverables
- Ability to influence, persuade, lead and motivate the team and project sponsors in order to achieve the various goals and objectives of the project, excellent interpersonal skills, capable of developing effective relationships across the department and engaging with the people in effective way to deliver outcomes.
- Translated business requirements and/or initiatives into a conceptual solution described through Epics and Stories and application of abstraction to ensure the right level of detail to the key stakeholders.
- Performed theScrumMasterrole managing cross-functional teams, bringing transparency and facilitating events - Sprint Planning, Estimation Workshops, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Review, Fun Retrospectives.
- Managed one of the largest radiation health programs in Naval Region Southeast, maintained 100% program compliance for +1000 military and civilian employees
SDLC Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban
Agile Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence
Documentation Tools: ALM, HP Quality Center, JIRA, Load Runner, Mercury QC
Technologies: Confluence, MS Office Suite, SharePoint 2010/2013
Software Skills: SDLC, Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Create & Maintain live dashboards in Jira and Creating reports in Confluence by linking Jira and Confluence.
- Planning for the release to be delivered to the release train to be deployed in production and tracking the progress through Jira.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame and retribution.
- Acting as a servant-leader to core team members with regards to all facets of the Agile Scrum framework.
- Facilitated and managed scrum ceremonies and events. Ensuring work completed are demonstrated to stakeholders, UAT is conducted, and main stakeholder sign off the completed work and features.
- Reflecting and radiating the metrics like burn down chart progress, quality, and velocity continuously to the team and various stakeholders.
- Tracked and managed all change requests taking them through the complete change request lifecycle Backlog Items (PBIs) using techniques like MoSCoW and estimated Story Points using Planning Poker.
- Helped Product owner with effective management of backlog
- Created Sprint Burndown, Burn-up and Release Burndown Chart to keep track of the team’s velocity and sprint progress for forecasting, and any scope changes
- Educated and ensured Agile/Scrum implementation methodology, practices, values and framework are adhered to by team members, while resolving impediments by coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional team.
- Excelled in inventory and resource management by utilizing Department of Defense (DoD) defense medical logistics standard support software to order, track, and record supplies.
- Managed one of the largest radiation health programs in Naval Region Southeast, maintained 100% program compliance for 1000+ military and civilian employees
- Communicate project delivery updates, reports & make connections between tactical activities.
- Provide project leadership including budget control, production timetables, status reporting, project team coordination, risk analysis and quality assurance.
- Managed 7 projects from start to finish.
- Managed 6 occupational health and safety programs.
- Developed and implemented effective inventory controls, eliminating shortage to improve rapport with outside vendors.
- Performed and completed quality assurance checks and calibration for 50,000 thermo-luminescence devices resulting in 100% verified inventory prior to DoD agency issue.
- Produce Weekly reports for management on equipment and supplied received, shipping output and rates.
- Create work breakdown structure, project plan including schedule and resource planning, critical path analysis, business and technical analysis, coordination of work efforts between work packages and organizations, strategic recommendations, scheduling, task assignment, technical and project documentation, meeting summaries, status reports, risk and issue management, change management, among others