OS/Platforms: MS Windows, MS DOS, Red Hat Linux, OS X, Jboss, Weblogic, Solaris
RDBMS: MS Access, Oracle Net8 Assistant/SQL Plus 8.0, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, SQL Server
Applications: Macromedia Suite, Adobe Suite, Corel Suite, MS Office Suite, Microstation 2D/3D, Leica Survey Office, Coordinate Geo (CoGo), AutoCAD R14 - 20xx, Autodesk Mapguide, Haestad Suite, Documentum, Powerdesigner 8, FIS, Aperture, ESRI ArcGIS, Syclo, TRIRIGA FacilityCenter 8i, TRIRIGA FacilityCenter 7.x, TRIRIGA 9, TRIRIGA 10
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Managing the design, development, and deployment of a TRIRIGA - based energy use management system for approximately 6,000 city owned and leased buildings.
- The Sustainable Energy Property Tracking System (SEPTS) integrates 10 legacy systems currently used to track energy usage, capital projects, real estate data, assets and construction law compliance.
- The SEPTS decision engine allows the city to benchmark building energy usage and will enable the cumulative reduction of citywide greenhouse gas emissions by 40% over the next 15 years.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Responsible for the design and implementation of TRIRIGA-based workplace management systems.
- Created proposal responses, system cost estimates and detailed project plans.
- Well versed in TRIRIGA system architecture design on Linux, MS Windows, and Solaris operating systems.
- Areas of particular expertise include Operations and Maintenance Management (O&M), Real Estate Transactions and Leases, Capital Projects, CAD integration, Space Management, Workplace Performance Management (WPM), and TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability (TREES).
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Designed and developed Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) on the TRIRIGA FacilityCenter 8i and 9 platforms for multiple clients.
- Deployed Jboss and Weblogic application server environments.
- Developed custom functionality and reporting based on client business requirements.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Compiled an inventory containing ranked building data, lease data and space metrics for further analysis by the Confidential.
- Integrated ESRI geographical analysis tools and graphical prioritization criteria to assist DHS with identifying nationwide consolidation opportunities.
- Conducted existing program analysis, executive multimedia presentations, systems analysis and application development for USCIS and USICE.
Systems Engineer/CAFM Developer
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Served as lead engineer in the Executive Office of the President's (EOP) quest to build a facilities management infrastructure.
- Oversaw and assisted in the creation of White House Complex architectural electronic drawings and ensured conformance with federal standards.
- Responsible for instruction and evaluation of GSA and White House architectural contractors in the scope of the Confidential ’s (NCR) 100 million square foot portfolio.
- Ported data from validated CAD drawings to populate an Oracle 9i database using an FIS interface and a suite of AutoCAD middleware.
- Extracted system data to generate spatial data statistics using Active Server Pages (ASP) and Crystal Reports.
- Spatial data and validated "smart" CAD drawings were used as justification of tenant occupancy area and rent billing.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Responsible for all aspects of commercial site design including prospective site research, survey scheduling, site concept and design, and civil plan set production.
- Attended site plan review meetings with jurisdictional representatives to discuss and debate client desires and engineering feasibility versus established code allowances.
- Worked on projects in Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William, Montgomery, and Prince Georges Counties.
- Responsible for generating work for 2 full time CAD drafters using AutoCAD and 1 junior engineer.
- Concurrently managed up to five commercial design projects.