- A result - oriented, IT Professional, having over 16+years of experience in Technical Bid Management, Pre-Sales and Project Delivery experiences with specialization in Technical Solution/Proposal Preparation for Software Applications, Web based Applications, CRM, Remote Sensing, GIS, LiDAR, Cloud Computing, AWS stack & Data Analytics projects with strong problem solving, technical communication, and other administrative skills.
- Passionate in seeking challenging opportunities to contribute for growth of your esteemed organization.
- Major contribution towards preparation of proposals as a System Integrator which includes the GIS, web based applications and Materials & Management Module
- Handled the applications roll-out, and Go-live operations .
- Additional incharge of heading the helpdesk operations team for the R-APDRP applications .
- World Bank funded Karnataka Community Based Tank Management Project.
- Headed the Project for the MIS & GIS application development
- Interacting with IAS officers and World bank officials towards project executions
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Presales Solutioning, Proposal preparation, Bid management and RFP management and other collateral preparation.
- Reviewed proposals, managed projects, effort estimation, Technical Scoping and recommending the best product solutions for the clients
- Specialized in entire bid process from RFP identification to Post bid submission
- Worked in close collaboration with Sales team,Technical Team and financial team (Pricing & Billing)
- Experienced in Large Verticals like Power sector projects like R-APDRP (Tamil Nadu and Uttarakhand), World Bank funded Projects, Ministry of Defence.
- Experienced in preparing winning bids for US, UK, Sweden, Middle East, South Africa and other Countries
- Demonstrated abilities as total solutions provider, clients interactions and leveraging the entire solutions portfolio to resolve business challenges
- Proficient in Vendor Management, Vendor Reviewing & Sub-contracting
- Led bid response team meetings and timelines, ensuring bid delivery completed on schedule.
- Proficient in Business planning, Team Building and Client Management
- Proficient in user defined customer requirements to work with internal organizations to develop solutions
- Proficient in Business communications and presentation skills
- Interacted with stakeholders/Clients for project delivery/tracking and application rollout
- Successfully managed and Implemented the R-APDRP project deployment and district wise application rollout
- Collaborated on client engagement strategy to design project methodology, improving accuracy of project definition, sizing resource estimates, and budget planning.
- Collaborated with team to design projects in different verticals for various Government and Private sectors which resulted in a revenue increase for the company
- Provided Technical Consultations for the Government departments and bringing out new technical solutions
- Successfully trained TNEB Engineers to use new RAPDRP Applications
- Pre-sales/Bid Management
- Vendor management /Outsourcing
- Program / Project Management
- Global Strategy Development
- Operations Management and Delivery
- Team Building & Handling
- Business Process Mapping
- Resource Estimate & cost Estimate
- Procurement and OEM handling
- Account Management
- Technical Proposal Preparation
- Ensuring client requirements & SLA
- Client Relation Management
- Use Case Solutioning and Designing
Operating Systems: MS Windows 7/8/10, LINUX.
GIS Tools: ARCGIS,QGIS, Microstation
Big Data Tools: Hadoop Ecosystem-HDFS, MapReduce
Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Project, MS Visio
Databases: MS Access, MySQL
Languages: Java, Python
Business Analyst (PMO)
- Business Process Mapping and Streamlining
- Resource planning and Status reporting
- Team Management and Delivery Management
- Project Standards development and implementation
- Mentoring & Project Team
Consultant-Presales / Technical Bid Management
- Presales & Technical Sales activities
- Coordinate Sales Team and Technical team
- Preparation of POCs and Technical Presentation
- Bid identifying & Preparation
- Client interaction related to bids
- Account Management for bids and reporting
- Proposal Management, Submission and Negotiation
Technical Bid Manager
- Identifying, Reviewing, Preparing, Analyzing and Submitting RFPs
- RFP/RFQ and Tender evaluation
- Preparation of Technical Stack and other RFP Templates
- Pricing model and estimation
- Resource Evaluation & Manpower Estimate
- Technical & Business Consultancy
- Client Liaison & Consulting
- Account Management & Client Relationship Management
- Project Consulting, Technical Evaluation, Delivery & Other operations
- Proposal Management, Submission and Negotiation
Asst Manager-Business Solutions
- Research, Planning & Solutions Delivering
- Preparation of Proposals, RFP,RFQ
- Determined to identify & evolve new Ideas of Solutions
- Planning, Schedule. Estimates projects
- Business Meet/New Business Identifications
Asst Manager-Applications & Marketing
- Management, Resource Planning & Coordination
- Provide complete technical, financial, and administrative oversight for multiple projects being executed simultaneously.
- Responsible for meeting the schedule required in contract.
- Coordinate project invoicing for Director of Operations approval
- Provide over all technical support to the decision makers and district administrators in the project districts of Karnataka.
- Monitor and QC the GIS package developed by the Consultants.
- Interact and correspond with various World Bank Specialists.
- Interact with Government departments for collecting the data for the Project.
- Managed the GIS division in the Laboratory
- Organized workshops/seminars for members involved in various projects
- Designed lab courses and conducted practical classes for M.Tech (Satellite Technology) students in IISc.