- Successful record of developing and deploying complex enterprise systems with cross - functional teams.
- Well-versed in product development strategy & road-mapping.
- Develops collaborative cross-functional teams.
- Excels at developing User Personas and empathetic user stories
- Project turn-arounds and high-quality testing.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed client migration to new SaaS application to create branded client websites to order corporate logo wear and marketing gifts.
- Managed testing of equipment insurance application and tracking platform.
- Managed migration of on-line civil court data and configuration to new platform.
- Managed project to deliver enhancements to Background Check System, a leading SaaS application used by public health departments across the US to monitor healthcare background checks,, and s in conjunction with federal compliance.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Project Manager of residential real estate renovations; renovating and marketing homes.
- Completed contract negotiations, closings, drawings, designs, and permits.
- Managed team of 6 contractors to complete renovations.
Agile Project Manager / Business Analyst
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Requirements gathering for new products and capabilities: improve hedge fund/private equity tax compliance, manage client engagements, portfolio tax analysis, and compliance reporting through SAFe Agile software development. Agile Implementation & Team .
- Scrum master, business case development, product roadmaping, product portfolio management.
- Analysis of SpotFire Portfolio Tax Data analytics, Mozaic CRM, and ePayslips, ASC842 Leasing.
- Designed “Partnership Allocation and Tiering Module” for hedge fund federal and state taxes.
Tax Systems Project Manager
Confidential, New York, New York
- Developed product concepts into operational tax services for global custody fund clients.
- Designed an automated system to create, pre-populate, and distribute tax documents for account maintenance, Relief At Source (RAS), and Reclaim withholding tax relief, and Treasury Treaty Tax Rate calculator.
- Business case development, product roadmaping, product portfolio management.
- Designed and developed GTS Tax Documentation product to pre-populate and distribute 124 PDF tax forms to global custody customer base.
- Delivered portal for clients to manage Outstanding Tax Documents, including value of associated tax claims from five global custody systems into a single client report.
Partnership Tax Systems Manager
Confidential, Montvale, New Jersey
- Researched, prepared, automated and documented federal and state partnership tax process for state and federal partnership returns for over 2,000 partners utilizing GoRS, Partner Forms Tool, Access, and SQL Server, including automation of 160 tax reports.
- Improved tax compliance efficiency by over two months by identifying process and data enhancements.
- Enhanced productivity by developing the Tax Process Project Plan.
- Generated a tax general ledger system to improve quality, and reduce work efforts.
- Developed 160 tax reports, and SQL database and annual tax revisions documentation.
Confidential, Livingston, New Jersey
- Improved carryover losses and tax capacity planning by improving and automating the Lease tax accounting process.
- Implemented new procedures to reduce reconciliation and compliance efforts.
- Performed, documented and automated Asset Deferred Tax Roll-forward reconciliations.
- Led a cross-functional team to integrate SAP General Ledger and 14 Lease systems.
- Revised corporate accounting policies to improve automated tax data collection and reporting.
- Researched tax rules and procedures for leased aircraft, aviation, parts, and inventory.