- A Project Management Professional & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMP®, PMI - ACP®) with over eight years of PMO experience in large Canadian and American corporations.
- Certified professional in Business Analytics (CCBA®), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA®) and Masters in Commerce with Accounting, Finance & Auditing
- Product owner understanding loans, finance, mortgages, accounting, investment, capital market, wealth management and insurance
- I am a Project management and business analysis professional with technology and business experience.
- Change management, initiating of project, planning, control and management, cost & schedule management, resource planning & closing project stages, cost-benefit analysis, conducting scrum meetings, stakeholder meetings, gathering requirements, GAP analysis
- Worked on digital software transformation projects for risk management and mobile banking kind of platforms to enhance system capabilities and technology advancement.
- Experience in the Capital Markets functional areas, especially in the front office (i.e., trading), back-office (i.e., valuation, confirmation, and settlement), middle office (i.e., position, P&L attribution, and cash flow monitoring, reporting), and risk management (market risk and counterparty credit risk)
- Working knowledge of interfacing with external data interfaces (e.g., Reuters, Bloomberg, Wallstreet, MarkIT)
- Expertise in Front Office Trading Systems, Middle Office, Back Office applications: Risk Management: Operational Risk, Market risk, Credit Risk or counterparty risk, Reconciliation
- Understanding of AML (Anti-money laundering), fraud, STR, UTR, risk management etc. for business and technical parts
- Loan originating or adjudicating systems worked for e.g., Loan IQ for financial client loan processing life cycle implementation and disbursement of funds to retail and corporate clients
- Experience in Digital data analysis, data modeling, UML data modeling, data design, data architecture, ETR process
- Highly efficient in various Requirements gathering techniques like Interview, Brainstorming, JAD, Survey, Prototype, Document Review etc.
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation) exposure of implementation, design, process re-engineering project tools, experience in Blue Prism and UiPath automation tools
- Worked for Cost-benefit analysis for the project, treasury transactions and process projects, technical resources, institutional lending, retail funding, risk assessment and credit appraisals.
- SharePoint implementation and maintenance for the enterprise level change, information share and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrated in interaction with clients, business sponsors, stakeholders, and team members, especially in collaborative sessions like an interview for requirement gathering and documentation.
- IFRS 17 project experience for the development and implementations for insurance products
- Work experience in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g., Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), trade life cycle
- Process mapping and validation for functional area, business process re-engineering, RCA (Route cause analysis, system developments alternatives review, process testing
- Hands-on experience in writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirements Documents (FRD) based on user requirements, user interface document (UID), Use Case (UCD)
- MIFID II regulatory reporting modules exposure, documentation, requirements gathering, testing and data analytics
- Skilled at performing a GAP analysis, Cost benefits analysis and Feasibility analysis risk analysis, compliance
- Effective Project Scope Change Management and Configuration Change Management.
- Worked with Wolverine, Flex Trade for capital market domains and having the essential system experience
- Data analysis, ETL, Data Mining & big data, Oracle EBS tools and technique used to find out meaningful results of a database
Project Manager / Consultant
- Gathering requirements and documents these requirements for use within the project life cycle.
- Assisting in the preparation of end-user materials and stakeholder training, conducting scrum and implementing agile in the project, hosting project meetings, develop project plans, manage deadlines, coordinate with vendors & suppliers
- As a Project manager created a project plan, monitor project progress, report project results, roadblocks and issues, cost-benefit analysis, resource planning and budget management etc.
- DevOps tracking of the project activities, planning sprits, conducting scrum meetings, tracking tasks and deliverables and monitoring the deadlines-budget-resource efforts and activities.
- Creating change management plan, process re-engineering, project planning, resource planning, budget negotiations, schedule management, stakeholder management, risk identification, project closing process, creation of stakeholder and lesson learned register etc.
- Data acquisition, ELT data work using oracle EBS, analysis and reporting through SAS & Tableau, generating lead-campaign and offers for credit cards, mortgage and business users based on credit score, usage analysis and inquiry basis
- Worked on equity trading platform for creating recommendations to the investors and wealth managers for choosing financial portfolio for small-cap, mid-cap or large-cap stocks based on risk attitude and financial strength
- Anticipating and reduces complexity for others and liaising with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities, and recommends solutions to enable the organization to meet its goals
- Analyzing data and creating documents and plans in service of informing, advising, or updating stakeholders
- Ensure the requirements map to a real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meets essential quality standards
- Digital software transformation for alerting client’s for the risk based activities finds in the account, credit card or other banking items though mobile message and email automatically.
- N 30 and loans operations implementation, mortgage life cycle and payment module system work experience
- Working with project stakeholders to validate their requirements and analysis models via techniques such as reviews and walkthroughs.
- Mortgage processing pilot projects for the Confidential internal key client and high value client using the analytical tools and providing experience to access for the application to disbursement of the mortgage funding online
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Understanding and communicating technical and architectural complexities of a technical solution to understand those project stakeholders easily.
- Managed IFRS 17 system implementation and development function, collecting management vision requirements, worked with Accounting SMEs for the data integration and reporting functions, managed SDLC for the product implementation to the end users prospective.
- SharePoint management and implementation for reporting and information update tasks.
- Worked on MIFID II regulatory reporting modules for the financial and risk reporting with SMEs and management.
- Interpreting data analyzing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Understanding the scope of complexity that exists across business value, technology, and interaction models.
- Identifying opportunities to strengthen the capability at Confidential, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, mentoring employees, building communities of practice and networks across technology.
- Working for payment platform for mortgage payments other payment platforms using FIS global solution architecture to accommodate client’s various payment requirements
- As a Project lead worked for GL accounting system implementation business requirement gathering, business and functional documentation, change management consultant, RPA process re-engineering partner for investments and capital market products. They were also supported for loans and commercial funding system development team members.
Environment: MS Visio, Java, SQL, JIRA, SAS, ERP, Hadoop, Netezza, SAP, FieldGlass Agile methodology, SharePoint, CRM, MS Project, MS Word, IBM-rational DOOR, HP Quality Center, FIS, Loan IQ, big data, BPMS, data lake, Guidewires, data mining, excel, Calypso, Oracle EBS, Bloomberg, Wallstreet, TRAX, ALM etc.
Project Lead / Project consultant
- Creating a product roadmap for the various stages and releases throughout the project lifecycle.
- Involved in various collaborative sessions like direct Interviews with clients, end-users, and SMEs to gather requirements.
- Conducting JAD sessions with the stakeholders, end-users, and SME to determine the critical business processes and identify essential functional requirements.
- Loans and mortgage approval system set up, application processing and amortization report generation projects worked.
- Project planning, resource planning, budget negotiations, schedule management, stakeholder management, monitoring project progress, report project results, risk register update, and working with sr. project head
- Elicited requirements through brainstorming, Joint Application Development (JAD) and other techniques like document review, prototype, job shadow, process mapping, re-engineering process
- Created the Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and the Functional Requirement Documents (FRD).
- Digital software functions to access web-based financial tool to mobile device and tablets for the users giving hands on experience and flexibility of work on the go. This feature is added in the existing platform of the other financial products.
- Cost-benefit financial business analysis for data, using cost-benefit ratios, equation, and mapping techniques
- Wrote Use Cases and developed various models like Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and State Diagrams for modules like Reports, Notifications etc.
- Identified, tracked, and remediated potential issues to mitigate regulatory compliance risks, worked with US regulatory SMEs for risk identification and regulatory requirements
- Understood and analyzed confirmation and reporting regulatory requirements across all jurisdictions, and ensuring that the confirmation data reporting mechanisms and confirmation activities are effective and meet Regulatory, Compliance and Audit obligations
- Collaborated with cross functional teams to ensure that regulatory obligations are met in all jurisdictions
- Leaded the IT Asset risk management, IT Change risk management, Data risk management, Technology operations and resiliency Global/Enterprise technology risk and control assessments to identify key risks and gaps, and to facilitate the development and tracking of management action plans as required.
- Understand Process & RPA opportunity in detail & take lead on opportunity assessments and business reviews
- Working knowledge of RPA (Automation Anywhere, UiPath or Blue prism.)
- Wealth management solutions for the client using FIS technology to address requirements for the investors and traders
- Managed IFRS 17 implementation partners for the reporting functionalities, scope management and product development for the financial reporting prospective to regulators
- Client Book of Record systems implementation for FIS desk for client wealth management portfolio analysis
- AML and fraud concept and alerts set up for business system based on the trends and client's financial behavior
- Capital market products understanding for Mutual Funds, bonds, securities, mortgage-backed securities, equities, stock trading life cycle, fixed-income funds and other financial products
Environment: Rational Rose, MS Visio, Java, SQL, JIRA, SAS, ERP, RPA, SAP, Agile methodology, Guidewires, Requisite Pro, ACBS, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Word, IBM-rational DOOR, FIS, HP Quality Center, big data, Loan IQ, BPMS, data lake, data mining, FieldGlass, Bloomberg, wall street, ALM, excel
- Conducted JAD sessions with business area experts, asking detailed questions and carefully recording the requirements that can be reviewed by both businesspeople and the IT development team.
- Executed test scripts and summarize test results for review with Subject Matter Experts and other stakeholders
- Define and test Data Quality rules on Critical Data Elements as well as Operational controls checks in the data lake
- Project scope planning, project charter, ERP work, stakeholder management, risk register, project regular updates
- Scrum meetings, status update meeting, cost estimation & planning for a project, assisting sr. project lead
- Prototype source data migration in established processes, process re-engineering work support
- Attended daily PMO Project Review meetings to communicate the status of the project.
- Liaised directly with the bank's business/product team and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the solution
- Mortgage and loan application development project for internal client and brokerage network, end to end processing of application, credit, risk management, approvals, report generation, documentation upload, reporting for regulators and senior management, customer payment generation and follow-up letters etc.
- Worked on MIFID II regulatory reporting modules for the financial and risk reporting, Charles River trading platform implementation and trading transactions life cycle set up experience
- Leaded development for Robotic Process Automation processes/initiatives
- Analyzed features/initiatives pertaining to the Blue Prism software and leaded Blue Prism upgrade, cloud migration, R-Broker upgrade regression
- Experienced on Blue Prism implementation, migration to Blue Prism Cloud AWS platform project data
- Leaded project for Client’s mortgage-backed security funding requirement, new mortgage application and provide information at a glance to get the pre-approval for the key clients of the bank
- Worked with SMEs and concerned stakeholders for existing process improvements, implementation, and creation of guidelines for process improvements per industry standards by market research and industry best practices.
- Process fundamental understanding sessions with various stakeholders, improvement discussions, "as-is" and "to-be" analysis, communication, training process updates and business process modelling updates
Environment: MS Access, Word, Advanced MS Excel, MS Project, Clarity, LoanIQ, Calypso, Enterprise data lake, Hadoop, data mining, ERP, Power Designer, Loan IQ, MS Power point, SharePoint, Agile, Visio, Charles river, Guidewires, Wealth 360, RPA, SQL, JIRA, SAS, Wolverine, FIRDS, Flex Trade
Asst. Project Manager, Project Management Office
- Developed detailed BRDs and FRDs using modeling tools following the SDLC structure.
- Conducted Gap analysis to understand the new business model and additional functionalities incorporated into the new application.
- Client claim processing system functionality improvement project, Gap analysis, "As-on" & "To be" analysis, integrated graphical user design, the gathering of stakeholder requirements, analyzed requirements, data migration from the old system
- Credit card payments set up for payments to insurance payments, set up capacities as a product owner.
- Claim underwriting process data migration, Operated the Change Management by capturing the change, reviewing and analyzing and accommodating the changes in the current and next version.
- Conducted JAD sessions for better understanding and refining of requirements in coordination with multiple teams.
- Gathered business requirements and converted them into functional requirement specifications and user requirement specifications.
- Worked with the Global teams, assist with the development of IFRS 17 policy formulation, analysis, ensuring policies and financial statements are developed collaboratively (considering regional variations) and are applied consistently across the groups
- Provided project reporting, including technology spend, and ad-hoc analysis and presents issues requiring attention by senior management
- Project scope planning, resource planning, project status update, assisting sr. project manager for all related work
- Analyzed Requirements and created Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams using MS Visio.
Environment: Agile Methodology (SCRUM), JAVA, Guidewires, CRM, Sales force, BPMS, Microsoft Visio, SQL, ERP, SAS, Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA, HTML, Hadoop, Enterprise data lake, CSS, Clarity, MS projects, SharePoint
Sr. Business Analyst/ Project Lead
- Accumulate subject matter experts and drove the requirements gathering process through approval of the documents that convey their needs to management, developers, and quality assurance team throughout the project cycle.
- Documented the Business Requirement Specifications and developed the requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Involved the clients as senior and business sponsors in the various face to face sessions like Interviews to gather and understand the requirements.
- Financial, reputational, and operational risk measurement of portfolios for AML and fraud aspects of the client on board
- Data analysis, data mapping, data profiling and data reporting in a useful manner using SAS analytics for the clients
- Involved technical team in Change Management to review and analyze the changes requested by the clients, exploring the impact of change on budget, cost, time, and moral psycho.
- Worked on project to deliver client soft credit rating and debt equity ratio features using RPA Blue Prism and Microsoft power platforms.
- Contributed to planning process with a focus on maturing the Technology risk challenge activities including: the identification and forecast of top/emerging technology risks, alignment of activities with the three lines of defense, and the development of the Enterprise Technology Risk Management Oversight plan
- Technology risks and controls identification for core technology process - Process Risk and Control Self-Assessments and remediation on any identified gap
- Management's quality testing on key controls identified from the and Process Risk and Control Self-Assessments and remediation on any identified gap and Technology risk related scenario analysis
- Dealt with investment products Mutual Funds, bonds, securities, mortgage-backed securities, equities, stock, fixed-income funds and other financial products for wealth managers and investors use
- Risk-taking eligibility testing, credit and financial risk modelling and testing of risk ratio analytics, test case design and methodologies, IFRS 17 guidelines report creation system updates
- Ensured the quality assurance, client documentation and user acceptance testing (UAT) were accomplished
- Cost-benefit analysis for process life cycle for current procedures and also created guideline-recommended steps for cost control
Environment: Rational Unified Process (RUP) Methodology, Rational Requisite pro, SQL, JAVA, JIRA, Clarity, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, BPMS, ALM, MS projects, data mining