- Information Technology | Human Resources | Sales OperationsResults - driven Program Leader with 15+ years of experience leading Human Resources, complex projects in Information Technology and Sales Operations.
- Fearless ~ Unparalleled Dedication ~ Team Motivator ~ Relationship-driven
- Best boss I ever had. - Direct Report
- Program Manager who consistently meets objectives on-time and within budget, demonstrating significant strength in stakeholder communications and risk mitigation.
- Experience in managing virtual, global, and traditional teams. Transparent, ethical manager capable of engendering staff loyalty, respect, and trust resulting in high performance teams.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects across all phases of Project Life Cycle.
- HR Information Technology Leader with system experience including Workday, SAP, Confidential Enterprise, and PeopleSoft.
- Extensive experience in deployment of technology initiatives, including cloud-base SaaS and PaaS. Oversee project, vendor, and production-related teams while maintaining alignment with strategic objectives and concurrent domain initiatives.
- HR Business Partner Project Consultant covering regulatory compliance, policy development, training and performance management.
- Transform troubled accounts into the largest, referenceable customers with the highest profit margins.
- Perform account analysis and rebuild relationships with responsive service.
Program ManagementSales OperationsHuman Resources w Project Management Life Cyclew Business Partnership Developmentw HRIS Implementation w Project Execution |Delivery Designw Relationship | Conflict Managementw Organizational Development w Waterfall / Agile Projectsw Client Onboarding | Issue Resolution w Strategic Planning | Operations w Stakeholder Communicationw Sales Training Programs | Coachingw HR Business Partner Consultant w Change Leadershipw Key Account Turnaroundw New Hire Training
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Program Manager
- Created and leads Program Management Office across all People operations, including Systems, Payroll, Core HCM, Total Rewards, Equity, People Analytics, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent, and the HR COO Office. Responsible for project prioritization across over 130 projects spanning across all HR functions.
- Created Program Management Organization for People and People System teams including implementing Project Methodologies, developing templates and educating stakeholders and team members in project management methodologies to facilitate compliance within organization towards a global standardization
- Workday Tenant Management and project coordination across ten environments serving People and Finance Systems. Serves as one of the primary named contacts for Workday
- Leads projects with global impact across six continents including TMF Global Payroll Implementation, One Time Payment Re-Implementation, Shareworks, Tender Events, Workday Performance, Global Covid Vaccine Tracking, and Darwin
- Leads strategic planning of cloud applications as part of a cloud-first strategy for a global organization
- Serves as Project and Operations lead for People Systems including Systems Integrations across Benefits, Total Rewards, Equity, Talent, Payroll, and Core Human Capital Management.
- Leadership responsibilities include RFP creation, oversight of projects, and ensuring legal compliance for the both the Human Resource Organization and Systems teams.
- Responsible for global payroll operations including ongoing partnerships and integrations.
- Operational responsibilities include managing problem response and vendor relationship management with key stakeholders and vendors.
- Lead Program Management efforts including supervising and mentoring Project Management team
- Vendor Relationship Manager with application management services consultants
- Manage large critical and complex projects on a global scale with highly multifaceted regulatory environments including ICIMS, Greenhouse, Multi-Jurisdiction, Xactly Implementation, Workday Recruiting Review & Recommend, FLSA, Wageworks, Aetna Integration, Open Enrollment, Acquisitions/Divestitures, and Canada PEO
- Appointed Senior Leadership role during a period of instability including senior leadership changes, large scale furlough efforts, and pandemic business continuity efforts for People Systems with direct management of Total Rewards Configuration team.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Senior Consultant/Project Manager
- Served as a lead consultant for a variety of clients with various projects ranging from resource optimization, consolidation, and system process improvements.
- Managed all large multi-phase and multi-departmental technology projects identifying key tasks and initiatives during all phases of implementations while identifying the impacts.
- Collaborated with internal and external resources to drive strategic implementations
- Budgeted for large projects exceeding $2 million while leading a team of fifteen associates.
- Developed tools, processes, and procedures for newly formed PMO serving global customers
- Developed project plans while simultaneously developing and implementing process improvements.
- Requested by Confidential for the most complex and demanding accounts due to previous performance measures.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Client Account Executive
- Served as Executive Human Resource Business Partner consultant covering project management, regulatory compliance, employee relations, policy development, and performance management.
- Managed all lines of service for seven major national accounts, serving as an escalation point and relationship management among all Confidential units servicing the client’s needs including payroll processing, time and attendance, leave of absence management, wellness programs, data entry, benefits, tax and total human capital management.
- Spearheaded customer-centric sales processes for onboarding new clients and resolving escalated issues.
- Managed sales operations by developing strategies to improve customer response and communication; mentored and trained new Client Account Executives to perform at high levels.
- Acted as Project Manager for DOMA compliance, system upgrades, acquisitions, and implementation of ACA.
- Developed turnaround strategies for troubled accounts to improve customer satisfaction.
- Streamlined processes across client lifecycle by partnering with Comprehensive Outsourcing Service teams.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Payroll & Operations Manager
- Built capabilities of North American Operations Center which supports 75,000 employees and manages HRIS maintenance, payroll processing, data entry, benefits, garnishments, and tax. Coached and developed 13 direct reports and 57 staff members globally, developing key performance indicators and measuring performance to goals.
- Integrated staff for a relocated operations center including conducting layoffs, recruiting new staff members and providing training to support business growth and objectives.
- Increased customer base 115% by hiring and training top talent, streamlining processes, and transforming culture to be more customer-service oriented.
- Protected millions of dollars in revenue by turning around key customer accounts. Transformed troubled accounts into the largest, referenceable customers with the highest profit margins. Performed account analysis and rebuilt relationships with responsive service and making necessary changes.
- Lead Project Manager for implementations of new modules for various systems including time management, payroll, benefits, tax and data entry.
- Owned all SAP processing software activities for training new associates, developing processes and procedures, overseeing system updates and testing for both in-house and client maintained installations.
- Served as key member of Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning Leadership Team. Prevented avoidable instances of unplanned business interruptions, thereby minimizing impact of unavoidable.
- Managed multiple concurrent projects across all phases of Project Life Cycle. Projects were of varying complexity and included acquisitions and new product implementations, finishing them on-time and within budget.
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
Human Resources/Customer Service
- Sourced and interviewed candidates for call center with 500 residential customer service and technical support staff members.
- Developed and delivered training programs.
- Assisted call center leadership with managing staff performance including disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Achieved 30% improvement for mean time to resolution by developing and validating “IQ” program in which technical support analysts could borrow, and self-train on, various phones, tablets, and equipment.
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
- Recruited, trained and managed the performance of 200+ staff members, ensuring delivery of service level agreements.
- Liaised directly with clients to understand needs, resolve escalated issues, and turnaround problem accounts, ensuring positive client experiences.
- Developed all external employment advertisements to attract key talent.
- Increased client revenues 90% by implementing employee tests to ensure good fit with employers.
Confidential, Seward, NE
- Directed efforts in recruitment, performance management, onboarding, training and benefits administration for 400-employee facility while directing three staff members.
- Three months into position, announced plant would close in nine months; continued to run operations and maintain employee engagement throughout this period.
- Reduced turnover 50% by improving the quality of hires and implementing training and wellness programs. Overhauled recruiting by attracting right talent and implementing employee referral bonus program.
- Maintained employee engagement during impending closure by offering incentive packages.