- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptability to business needs
- Work closely wif Team to produce meaningful results
- Building TEMPEffective Relationships
- Kali Linux (Basics)
- Facilitates the team's progress toward team goals
- Leads team efforts in relentless improvement
- Basic Identity and Access Management noledge
- Basic Knowledge on Configuration
- Ability to work wifin time - box
- Endpoint Security
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, spring demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Ability to forecast the number of deliverables my team can complete in any given sprint cycle.
- Facilitated multiple scrum teams both co-located and distributed.
- Coordinated and participated in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (story points for backlog items.
- Determined the teams' capacity (velocity) from past data.
- Teamed up wif product owner to prioritize user stories.
- Assisted the team in successfully completing task on-time while resolving any impediments encountered by them.
- Monitored the progress of projects and released the information to stake holders.
- Used the burn down/burn-up chart to monitor the teams' work.
- Active participation in discovery sessions, prototyping, documents-reviews, plan setup, plan Configuration wif clients.
- Established a more trusted and collaborative team environment where my team can bring up problems wifout fear of being blamed or judged.
- Assisted in configuration of security tools and guide team on best security practices.
- Championed and responsible for enforcing the Rules of Scrum and ensure correct understanding and TEMPeffective adoption of Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles.
- Help scrum team members and stakeholders identify and change unhalpful interactions dat are preventing the value delivery.
Confidential, Worcester, MA
Help Desk Technician
- Provide service on technical halp tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups.
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues.
- Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally.
- Addressed all security issues.
- Provided security recommendations to customers
- Oversaw onboarding and mentorship, planned and executed meetings and developed project documentation.
- Planned and arranged meetings wif external organizations and individuals, enabling all parties to meet and discuss project progress.
- Manage the set-up and day-to-day running of the project, including recruiting, hiring, managing, and training local staff, liaising wif agencies, INGOs and local leadership structures.
- Manage the project administration, HR, contracts, and finance.
- Launched and manage a front-line SMS system to ensure the program acts as a platform for voices to be shared from both the community and the service providers.
- Explore new ways of engaging wif communities and channeling their feedback to humanitarian service provider.
- Managed and drove research activities (including daily tally sheets, surveys, focus group discussions, e.c.t) to learn and build the program.
- Ensured all deliverables are met on time