- Certified Scrum Master with 5 years extensive working noledge in leading multiple teams on various projects through SDLC using agile frameworks such as Scrum and SAFe.
- First - hand noledge in teh coaching, mentoring, and educating teams that are co-located, distributed and offshore through different virtual platforms such as Microsoft teams, WebEx, Zoom, and Skype for business.
- Experience using several agile project management tools like JIRA and Confluence. I have working noledge of Kanban. I is a team player, excellent communicator, and customer service oriented.
- Project Management
- Agile Methodology
- Software Development
- Business Strategy
- Tight grip of Agile estimating and planning
- Project Roadmap development
- Ability to set clear performance standards, and hold team members accountable, while keeping team engaged and on task.
Knowledge of various Agile frameworks: Scrum, XP, Kanban Principals.
Strong technical command of management tools: JIRA, Version One, Rally and TFS
Experienced in Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration
Ticketing tools such as: Remedy PAC2000, JIRA, ServiceNow, MS Office, TFS, Agile, MS Visio, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Oracle, VersionOne
Agile Scrum Master
- Facilitated Scrum Ceremonies like Daily Stand Ups, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Enlightened teh Scrum teams and teh organization on teh values of Scrum
- Provided guidance to teh team to create script files for Sprints per User story
- Assisted teh team by eliminating impediments to ensure User stories meet teh definition of Done
- Facilitated communications with distributed team members in different time Zones.
- Assisted product owner in creating Back log for Sprints
- Ensured that development teams are practicing teh core agile principals of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility
- Selected Agile tool for project which resulted in teh identification of a suitable agile lifecycle management tool for Enterprise wide adoption (JIRA)
- Participated and organized requirement gathering sessions with teh stakeholders to elicit and analyze requirements
- Worked with all Facets Provider of software development from requirements gathering to testing, configuration and international deployment.
- Communicated with relevant stakeholders and PO and was able to integrate their business needs into teh team’s developed product release.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Servant leader responsible for facilitating agile ceremonies (backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint review, sprint retrospective).
- Provided coaching on agile methodologies.
- Responsible for providing matrix, project estimations, and time limits to clients.
- Responsible for escalating impediments to management.
- Managed dependencies between other scrum teams (scrum of scrums), third parties and other non-water fall teams.
- Resolve cross functional issues at project levels.
- Tracked and reported status and matrix throughout teh project.
- Communicated and presented weekly updates to stakeholders, program managers, protected teams from internal and external distractions.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Coordinate all Scrum activities including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning
- Facilitate team-building exercises to promote communication, openness, respect, and trust within teh environment
- Worked with scrum team in identifying internal and external resources used in teh resolving impediments.
- Assist in defining and deploying new product development processes and in facilitating teh continuous improvement of existing processes Participated in Scrum of Scrum to provide updates on progress, impediments, and collaboration with other teams
- Facilitated two teams consisting of 9 members with focus on aligning teh teams go agile while empowering teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionally.
- Worked with scrum team in preparation of PI Planning by facilitating backlog grooming and assisting in prioritizing all new and existing features, calculated forecasted Capacity and Velocity of teh team over teh upcoming PI.
- Helped teh Product Owners to come up with set of stories for better understanding for estimate and development
- Tracked team's velocity to analyze productivity trend.
- Monitored team progress using metrics such as burn down chart and work breakdown schedule.
- Engaged team in retrospective to promote teh continuous growth and improvement of Scrum framework within teh environment.
- Liaising between developers and project stakeholders; fostering quality communication between engineering disciplines
- Established TEMPeffective communication for teh department with consistency across development and business management with presentations, recommendations and updates provided regularly to teh agile manager
- Created and maintained Artifacts and Information Radiators such as Sprint Burn-down, and Release Burndown
- Collaborated with team members to identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and tan facilitate quick resolution
- Motivated teh team to come up with quality shippable product and meet teh product goals.
- Tracked and report status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis.