- Strategic IT Technical Program/Delivery Manager with expertise in software product deployment, integration and transformation plans aligned to the company's business drivers and creation of technology roadmap to deliver overall business objectives.
- My experience includes Application modernization, SaaS, IaaS / PaaS roadmap, migration to cloud (private & hybrid), cloud security, big data, capacity planning and implementing Business Continuity and DR solutions.
- My passion is technology and throughout my career I have been able to demonstrate the ability to draw upon my technical background and domain expertise to serve new clients with selection of appropriate technologies using best practices.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure design and deployment of a multi - million-dollar SaaS based cognitive solution for a large Financial Institution located in Rhode Island.
- Lead transition and implementation of database and application workloads from on-prem to Cloud for one of the biggest telecom providers.
- Managed over 5+ million budget to modernize application and migrate Legacy Infrastructure Transformation solution to converged infrastructure for a large health care provider in California.
- Part of the business development team in winning $5 million data center relocation project.
- Participated in multiple Lean transformation projects with IBM Global Strategic Outsourcing Division at Confidential .
- I was leading the delivery team at Confidential that launched Global Delivery Center in India for major telecom provider and conducted multiple workshops to transition rebadge staff from Confidential to Confidential onshore and offshore staff.
- Participated in contract negotiation with 3rd party advisory firms and representing client in outsourcing negotiations for Confidential, Rhode Island.
- Hands-on experience in building business solutions using a variety of software technologies and cloud-first platform through Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Agile and DevOps.
- A recognized thought leader, I have turned around business-critical programs and got them back on track, proven ability to lead complex implementations, negotiate with clients and effectively deliver the project within the timeline and budget.
- I have vast experience establishing and managing global delivery models, I have successfully engaged and managed partners, systems integrator, and internal/external customers.
- I have mentored large technical teams, created strategies to transform information into business value and enriched the technical vitality of the organization.
Cross Functional Areas: Infrastructure Management, Data Center Design, Data Warehouse & Big Data, Consolidation and Migration, Application Conversions & Migrations, Systems & Application Architecture, Strategic Outsourcing, Converged Infrastructure, IT Service Excellence
Project Domain: Managed Application Solutions (SaaS, IaaS & PaaS), Systems Integration, Performance Improvement, Business Process Re-engineering, Application Development etc.
Industries: Financial Services, Communications & Media, Health Care Insurance, Life Science / Pharmaceuticals, Public Sector (State Government), Utility, Publishing, Manufacturing & Distribution
Converged Infrastructure: ORACLE Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), AWS EC2, ExaData, PureFlex, VCS vBlock & Flexpod
DevOps Tools: Docker Containers, Slack, Ansible, Chef, GitHub, Nagios & Zabbix
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, IBM AIX, HP-UX & Oracle Unix Platform
Web Applications: HTML, Flash, ASP.NET, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache, Java & Tomcat
Project Management: Jira, Confluence, Teams, Slack, MS Office Suite, Clarity, Troux, HP PPM, SharePoint
Databases: Amazon RDS, ElastiCache, MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, SAP HANA
Methodology: ITIL v3, IBM GS Method, Confidential Delivery Methodology, Crystal, TOGAF, Waterfall
Programming/Scripting: Tcl, Perl, Java, BAsh, Ksh
Other Applications: IBM HA High Availability, MS SQL Clustering, RHEL HA
Cloud Solutions: Amazon Web Services (AWS), BMC ECM for Private Cloud, VMware vCloud, ORACLE Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
Enterprise Architect/Delivery Manager
- Projects worked onincludesubmitting a bid /POCcomparisonforthe countyforAzure MVD Vs CitrixVDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)in support of COVID-19andmigration ofentire desktop user workload to cloud VDI solution.
- Engineernewsolution to extract homeless people data from various agency source (Probation,non-Probation) to uploadthe data using IBM proprietary solution used by other county and load the data to Azure portal, part of COVID-19 CARES Act.
- Supportongoing newinfrastructure network buildout for theNetwork Upgrade facility at the John Wayne Airport.
- Review and design new solution to migrate workloads onold storage technology-HP Array,EMC Data Domain,DLPARto PureStorageusing Rubrik Backup Solutionwith flash storage.
- Review standards and best practices used by the county for Exchange users onO365 and OneDrive upgrade on the Azureplatform.
- Review current infrastructure at the Data Center to ensure all Hardware used i.e. UPS,WAC (Wireless Access Points) are all supported and replaced before EOS (End of Support).This also includesensuring support is renewed for allnetworkequipment’si.e. switches, chassis,routers,fiberswitchbefore end of supportor they are replaced with newer hardware.
- Provide recommendation to the county to get off the old legacy hardware i.e. AIX and Mainframe to open systems.
- Provide recommendation to migratetoSDWAN and ACI new equipment receivedfrom Cisco.
- Review ofOldversus New Contracts/SOWwith the county and provide recommendation to help with cost savings.
- ProvidesupporttoNetworkSecurity Team to ensure that the software versions are up to date and in compliance.(Encase Forensics, Tenable.io - cloud-basedplugin,LogRhythmSIEM, Anomali threat intelligence,Cylance Optics andZscaler-VPN)
- Lead Program Manager to migrate data to AZURE
- Lead Program Manager to build new Disaster Recovery site for Orange County and City of Anaheim.
- Lead Technical Lead to implement a fully Cloud based VDI Solution to help users move from local desktop to Remote Virtual Desktop using Citrix.
Confidential, Anaheim, CA
Sr Technical Architect / Delivery Manager / Program Delivery Lead
- Key projects include upgrading Scheduling and Fulfilment services Application upgrade used for the hotel.
- Interfacing with developers in offshore to ensure that all applications are fully tested, and product functionality are working to customers satisfaction using current technologies, researching products and services and designing best solutions for the customer leveraging IBM’s SaaS & PaaS capabilities
- Assist in identifying and applying various micro-services & APIs available.
- Upgrade ORACLE EBS suite from R12.2.1 to 12.2.8 or higher
- Determine cloud hosting and capacity requirements for the solution
- Document & present solution design which includes necessary topology, end-to-end data flow and hosting diagrams
- Adhering to Disney’s Security policies and also complying to clients SaaS access and data security requirements
- Assist with costing (both Build & Run) and includes Hardware, Software & Support Labor estimation
- Guide infrastructure and application team with deployment, build, product installation and integration of the solution
- Ad-hoc solution design for secure data transfer (using Aspera, SFTP) or integrate customer access using SAML
Confidential, Virginia, WA
Sr Technical Architect/Delivery Manager
- Review and acceptance of migration bundles, determine migration go/no-go criteria, resource planning for execution
- Migration war room planning and leadership
- Tracking core builds & readiness
- Perform upgrades for applications running older ORACLE EBS suite version to 12.2.8 or higher
- Assist Operations Readiness team to accept workload in US
- Project Planning, scheduling and financial management.
- Cyber Risk Management & Cloud Security Assessment
- Stake holders - Senior Leadership Steering Committee updates and presentation
- Interacting with vendor/partners on current technologies, recommendations and solution complexity
Confidential, Rhode Island
Sr. Technical Lead /Delivery Manager
- Server Virtualization
- Storage Rationalization which includes Data Tiering, Implementing Data End of Life (EOL) policies and Deduplication
- Data Center Relocation (consolidating from 20 regional locations to Cloud)
- Upgrade ORACLE Apps from ORACLE EBS 12.2.1 to 12.2.7 or higher to stay current.
- Migrate ORACLE eBusiness Suites - Application using lift and shift methodology to move workloads to OCI
Confidential, Temecula, CA
Sr Technical Architect/Program Manager
- Ensure all GxP, SOX and other regulatory compliance requirements are adhered
- Proposal development and execution of large business systems migration and Data Center transformation projects with special focus on Infrastructure services, Data Center Hosting, Migration and Application Modernization
- IT Solution Architect for Application & Data Center environment which includes interviewing Business Leaders and Domain leads to understand and document requirements
- Translating requirements and lead the solution design process focusing on technology, complexity, execution and delivery
- Presenting IT solution to the business and document service delivery process
- Working and collaborating with strategic partners for Service Delivery Management and make recommendations to improve service delivery
- Setting up a project delivery organization with process, procedure and governance in line with client’s project methodology
- Draft and quality review of customized Statement of Work (SOW), Master Service Agreement (MSA), Technical Solutions Design (TSD), Project Plan, Quality Review etc.
- Pathway to Cloud & Converged Infrastructure
- Perform New Releases Management Support and Upgrades by Quarter
- As part of Development team rolling out Application Releases testing in Dev, QA, Staging and Production
- Scrum Master for Database and Server Installations
- Facilitate daily Sprints (4 weeks) during implementation, identify and remove impediments.
- Update Product Backlog, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Backlogs, Reports and Assist Product Owners (as needed)
- Audio Visual/Video Conference Solution
- Cloud Solutions (migrate to Cloud servers) and perform Storage Upgrade in parallel - Cost savings 2M
- Design new Backup & Archiving Solutions - Cost savings 3M in license fee
Confidential, Corona, CA
Sr Technical Lead/Architect
- Assessment of application for Disaster Recovery and assist designing of DR framework
- Determine the infrastructure, migration and support cost for DR effort
- Manage a team of 8 resources including Accenture and data center service providers
- Co-ordinate and update application managers and GxP Compliance team on DR plan, KPIs and compliance processes
- Work very closely with strategic partners including IT tower leads (Wintel, Unix, DC Facilities etc.) and client service vendor (IBM, Cognizant & Infosys) to manage the project
- Hardware Refresh every 3 years - Migrated pSeries IBM Hardware Servers from stand-alone to Virtualized Environment and going off-lease - cost savings of 2 M by year - users over 500+ by Region.
- Migrated Confidential Health Connections (KPHC) EPIC Applications to the latest level - Cost savings of over 2.5M by year - users over 500+ by Region.
- Automate process using CMDB Database on Service Now to log Tickets and archiving - Significant Time savings
- Assist, plan and execute Budgeting for Confidential IT Dept and meet Yearly goal of 5M by Region.
- Analysis of Schedule Variance and Earned Value Analysis to monitor progress during Monitoring and Controlling Process and make changes as needed - Significant cost savings, Time and Money.
- Facilitate working sessions to perform Root cause, variance analysis and take pro-active corrective action to resolve impediments to the project - Significant cost savings of man-hours and time.
Confidential, Lake Forest, CA
Sr Project Manager/Technical Lead
- Interviewing Business Leaders and Application Owners to understand legacy application
- Reviewing documents such as SLAs, Availability, DR policies etc. and creating the requirement solutions documents
- Translating requirements to Application Development team
- Interacting with vendor/partners on current technologies, recommendations and solution complexity
- Project Estimation, Planning & Scheduling
- Presenting the solution to the business owners and project leadership
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
- Responsible for defining consolidation and migration solutions on multiple projects running concurrently with overall responsible for the successful implementation.
- Apply mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations, on projects of strategic significance to IBM.
- Fosters and engage in teamwork at the highest management and technical levels of IBM customer, vendor and subcontractor organizations.
- Plan and conduct technical negotiations which result in lasting agreements and commitments between IBM, customer, vendor and subcontractor organizations.
- Leverage and gain approval from appropriate procurement organizations and management stakeholders.
- Anticipate future customer, industry and information technology trends.
- Develop a strategic vision which influences Migration Factory solution, development and strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement product, market, business or technology strategies with Enterprise review.
- Articulate vision for long term industry and technology directions which guides out strategy, develops technology frameworks and strategic architectures at an enterprise level.
- Actively participate in Quality reviews of work products & project deliverables.
- Assess and lead projects out of red status.