- 7 Plus years of IT experience in Health Care Industry.
- Certified Scrum Master with around 6 years of experience as Scrum Master.
- Exposed to all phase of software development life cycle including in - depth knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Extensive experience in driving successful projects as a Scrum Master.
- Experience in facilitating SAFe ceremonies.
- Experience in working as a servant leader with ART, scrum teams in conflict resolution. Empowering the teams by increasing Transparency, Inspection, Adaptation, Focus, Courage and Respect.
- Experience in working with Portfolio, Program Management, RTE, Scrum masters, development team on designing and executing daily stand ups.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrums and notified the RTE about roadblocks, correlated dependencies and aligned the project goals.
- Facilitated Team Breakout sessions in the Program Increment planning.
- Manifested SAFe core values in the team and following the Agile manifesto.
- Used Agile practices like - timeboxing, user stories, daily stand ups, frequent demos, test driven development, retrospective & continuous integration.
- Excellent track record of working directly with the customers and guiding customers to accomplish their vision using agile methodology.
- Experience in conducting interviews and performance evaluations of the resources.
- Developed business requirements, wrote user stories and conducted root cause analysis.
- Expertise in conducting GAP analysis evaluating as-is application, defining Business Process Improvements, analyze data and incorporating those into to-be application scope
- Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, protecting team from over-commitment and removing impediments to keep team focused on delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
Methodologies: Agile -Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Waterfall
Requirement Management Tools: RTC, Rally, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
Microsoft office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project
Database: SQL, CICS-DB2, COBOL-DB2
Testing tools / QA: Win Runner, Load Runner, Quality Center (Test Director)
Business Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Change Management Tools: Rational Clear Quest
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Organized and facilitated all scrum ceremonies including release planning, daily stand - up meetings, sprint reviews, grooming meetings, retrospectives, planning, and demos amongst diverse groups.
- Facilitated retrospectives at key project milestones and final project completion, to confirm project acceptance and satisfaction, and to establish lessons learned.
- Coach team members on Agile principles and Scrum methodology.
- Worked with Product Owner to define project scope and objectives.
- Maintained sprint reports, burn down charts and dashboards to improve transparency.
- Working knowledge of JIRA.
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Identified and removed impediments, preventing distractions, that interfere with the ability of the scrum team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Identified and maintained consistent Sprint velocity and capacity during Sprint planning meeting using metrics related to optimal velocity, average velocity, and team velocity and focus factor.
- Updated artifacts such as sprint burndown, sprint burnup and release burndown charts daily
- Assisted in developing a comprehensive and user-friendly online claim filing and monitoring system for the policyholders.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed enhancements and modifications with business users and stakeholders.
- Analysed and tested the user interface for constantly redesigning the system to increase its user friendliness for the clients.
- Tracked open issues using weekly status and progress reports and kept project manager updated.
- Designed Requirements Traceability Matrix.
Environment: s: Jira, Agile Craft/Jira Align, Confluence, Agility Health, Confluence, MS Teams, Slack.
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Organized and facilitated Release planning, Sprint planning, Daily stand-up, Sprint Reviews/Demos, Sprint Retrospectives & and other Scrum-related meeting
- Worked with Product owner on artifacts such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Burndown, and Release Burndown
- Responsible for helping product owners maximize productivity by maintaining the backlog, release plans and radiate Scrum artifacts as required
- Created metrics such as Burndown and Velocity charts for each Sprint and tuning the subsequent Product Backlog/development/Release Plan to meet feature delivery deadlines
- Ensured the development scrum teams practice the core Agile principles so the team moves toward becoming a self-organized and self-managed
- Educated management and development team on significance of automation and continuous Integration in delivery of quality software
- Made sure the Agile/Scrum process is implemented effectively and provide coaching and training at the team, department, and company levels to maximize its benefits
- Facilitated Scrum of Scrum for offsite Scrum teams in US states
- Responsible for writing user stories and ensure that all prioritized user stories have acceptance criteria
- Involved in facilitating estimation sessions for epic and theme level user stories for planning releases and mapping the releases to roadmap
- Supported, educated and mentored Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Tracked and reported Agile Scrum project metrics through daily burn downs and release plans through release burn downs
- Publicized the team's progress and successes to make sure they are highly visible to product owners and stakeholders
- Worked with the PMO team and senior leaders to help practice and spread waterfall project management standards, disciplines in conjunction with Agile framework
- As a manual tester, performed a detailed analysis of the project and prepare test scripts.
- Review and perform unit, system and integration testing of applications.
- Identifying and documenting the reported defects.
- Document the test results and review the same with senior leads.
- Worked collaboratively with the QA and development groups.
Mainframe application developer
- Understanding the requirements and performing the complete impact analysis.
- Preparing Technical specification document.
- Perform coding and unit testing.
- Development of both online and batch programs with database connectivity like CICS-DB2 and COBOL-DB2.
- Ensuring application stability during the project development.
- Deliver knowledge sharing sessions for new team members.
- Work involves fixing abends such as Space abends, File contention errors, VSAM space abends and DB2 abends.
- Create and modify JCL jobs in production.
- Responsible for End-to-End ownership of project from offshore.
- Support Quality Assurance team during the test execution phase.