- Results - driven Project and Program manager with 10 years’ experience spearheading complex projects
- Full-life-cycle implementations with ability to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Demonstrated ability to produce lucrative results while complying with project success criteria.
- Delivery of projects from concept to completion (initiation to delivery)
- Troubleshooter with a talent for identifying systemic inefficiencies and eliminating them.
- Focused on leading practices, change management and customer return on investment (ROI)
- Negotiated contracts with customers and vendors to support financial prosperity
- Industry Expertise: Telecommunications - Wireless (International & Domestic), Behavioral Healthcare Construction, Management Consulting, Insurance
Full Life Cycle Project Management
Project Tracking and Analysis
P & L, Budgeting, Cost Reduction
Business Process Optimization
Inside Sales & Marketing
Best Practices Identification
Metrics & Reporting
MS Office & Project
Electronic Health Records
Long Term Evolution
- Positioned within the NE Region relocation team of the rooftop to rooftop program (RT2RT) to successfully deliver a transformational telecommunication project nationwide.
- Lead/participated in cross functional teams, providing project management expertise to organize/lead projects.
- Provided nationwide trainings for multi-level managers.
- Improved workflows thereby decreasing rework, lag time, and resource dollars.
- Improved productivity of project staff via distribution of effective research and negotiation strategies.
- Led project teams of cross-functional employees in the execution of diverse projects.
- Determined metrics and drove all team members to exceed all measures.
- Coordinated process and policy improvements.
- Developed and provided oversite for Document Control, Forms Creation, Training, and Data Management.
- Improved terms for Sprint/ Confidential leases including 20-30% reduction in rent.
- Increased team member productivity via new PMIS, training, and effective leadership.
Confidential, Louisville, KY.
- Managed key project details and plan implementation for multiple projects while meeting or exceeding time and budgetary constraints.
- Oversaw and coordinated all project phases, including construction management and site acquisition.
- Developed and communicated processes, tracking, and quality control triggers to maximize productivity
- Improved all scorecard metrics over six months.
- Gained additional projects based on early completion of original sites.
Project Manager and Consultant
- Strategically led teams of cross-functional employees in the execution of diverse projects for turnkey vendors, general contractors, site acquisition firms and technical staffing firms.
- Cut costs/ streamlined processes through process realignment, functional mergers, and personnel training.
- Delivered projects on or before the deadline and under or within budgetary requirements.
- Prevented potential costs by ensuring project compliance with all standards.
Program & Credentialing Manager
- Leveraged strategically built relationships within governmental, private, public, and healthcare organizations to attain financial and operational goals.
- Aggressively pursued the most skilled candidates to achieve full workforce equilibrium.
- Reduced turnover and improved employee satisfaction.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Increased business volume through marketing programs and the creation and/or optimization, implementation of social media, website, and other tools to highlight the many features and benefits of the company.
- Increased sales by launching a market awareness campaign to build a contemporary image.
- Managed licensing process for all agents.
- Led a branding Initiative including company website, marketing materials, and email templates.
- Agency Licensing Restructuring including switch to electronic vs. paper filing.
- Social Media Marketing introduction and Build-Out
Confidential, Westland, MI
Quality Management Analyst
- Accountable for the quality and safety results and improvements for 9 behavioral healthcare clinics with 20+ levels of care and over 40,000 patients.
- Developed and Reported on Infection Control, Antibiotics Administration, Fire and Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Safety, Variance Reports, Patient Expirations, Areas for Improvement, Perception of Care, Joint Commission Audits, etc.
- Cut costs and streamlined processes through training, management, and implementation of an Electronic Health Records (EHR). Managed 4 employees within special projects.
- Transfer of all paper to electronic records. Build-out of new electronic system.
- Distribution and Data Analysis for all patient populations.
- Joint Commission Audit Preparations for entire organization