Dynamic and people - centric software and product development manager with demonstrated success collaborating with customers and leading teams in delivery of complex, high-impact development projects on-time and under budget. Natural leader with track record of partnering with stakeholders to understand requirements and architect value-added features, products, and solutions. Expert presenter and business leader with ability to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Strategic & Tactical Planning
Software & Process Optimization
Risk Analysis & Mitigation
Process Design & Redesign
Client Relationship Management
Issue Identification & Resolution
Data Analysis & Management
Quality Assurance & Control
IT Project Manager
- Managed Advanced Capabilities Scrum teams and IT Deployment working on Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Enhanced Visualizations under the Education Solutions Innovation Portfolio.
- Actively managed deadlines with IT Operations, Product Owners, Logistics, Global Sales, and 3rd Party Vendors for each area while establishing Agile practices where none had existed before.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Systems Solutions Manager/AI Product Manager
- Collaborated with leadership to define vision around robotics process automation (RPA) Center of Excellence and natural language processing and reinforcement learning tools (NLP) solutions and build strategy, team, processes, and tools to achieve operational objectives.
- Leveraged robust technology acumen to lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary teams to develop critical test infrastructure, enact approaches that bring automation further upstream, and generate actionable data that drives program advancement.
- Spearheaded development and implementation of framework to enable organization to monetize and operationalize automation that positively impacts millions of customers.
Construction & Engineering Project Manager
- Oversaw program supporting client change requests and dedicated project management website responsible for processing and operating indoor cell sites.
- Collaborated with business teams to manage expectations, gather and translate requirements to technical specifications, and provide status updates.
- Managed vendor construction teams, coordinated drive tests with engineers and technicians, and verified maintenance windows to ensure network reliability and cell site coverage is adequate for markets and upgrades.