An Experienced IT Project Manager, with strong technical background.
Operating Systems: CentOS 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, Debian 6/7/8/9/10, Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04, 15.04, 16.04, 17.04, 18.04, 20.04 FreeBSD 9/10/11/12, VMware ESXi 5.x, 6.x, 7.x Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2020.
Network: Junos, Cisco IOS and Arista EOS.
Control Panels: Cpanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin.
Applications: Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, JIRA, SAP C4C.
Protocols/Server Applications: TCP/IP, UDP, 802.11B/G/N/AC/AX, BGP, Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP, APACHE, WireShark, FTP, BIND, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint, VMware VSphere, Cisco AnyConnect, Palo Alto Global Project, OpenVPN, PFsense
Hardware: Dell, HP, IBM, Supermicro, Juniper, Arista, Cisco, APC and Tripp Lite
- IT Project Manager: data center buildouts small, medium, large, data center migrations from 20 racks, to 150 racks, data center consolidations, Acquisitioned data center standardization, data center decommissions, complex customer deliveries and data center technology refresh.
- Manage Deliverables: Core Infrastructure, BOM, Carriers, Crossconnects, Fiber, Floor plan with Rack footprints, Migration Preparation, Migration Map, Sequence, Batches, Migration Windows, Switch and power port and HU, Migration communication plan, design VLAN and Subnetting, and document and standardized.
- Lead Project team, Contributors and Onsite engineers to deliver successful deliverables. Contributors include product managers, business process owners, bare metal automation, network automation, network team, client services delivery, datacenter operations, logistics, system administration, procurement, and contractors, support L1, L2, L3 and sales.
- Project Communication project stakeholders, contributors, timelines, budget cost overview, status updates, surveys and meetings.
- Grow and manage contractor network handling entire process, from interview, hire, contract, for project team then handover to data center operations and support L1, L2, L3.
- Incremental improvement on projects, maintaining company standards. Quality Control and change management.
- SAP Certified Project One Trainer and Key User
Senior Data Center Engineer
- Plan and task for local and remote hands, site visits, order delivery, sales stock, expired services, rma, networking, projects, and maintenances to accomplish sales and operational goals in the data center.
- Manage scheduling for data center operations, including second shift, engineer on duty and backup engineer on duty for a 24/7/365 local data center operation and seven unmanned data centers.
- Provide pre - sales solutions for complex network and data center infrastructure.
- Tier III Support Tasks included to: Manual Linux & Windows Installations, Control Panel Installations, Partitioning, Software/Hardware Raid 0,1,5,10, bonding configuration server and switch side, Layer 3 Switch Configurations with VLAN, subnetting, virtual chassis, MLAGs, Core Internal and Core External Switch Configurations. IP Transit carrier circuits. BGP Routing. DWDM Waves Dark Fiber, DCI Circuits.
Technical Support Engineer
- Remote Technical Support in Linux and Windows Server and Client environments.
- Experienced in Implementations of Disaster Recovery and backup solutions.
- Experienced with Installation, configuration and management of LAMP (LINUX/Apache/MySql/PHP) stacks.
- Project Manager of Energy Network Integration Project, Confidential Security Checklist Client/Server/Networking for energy network, Physical Site Map, Energy Conservation Plans.
- Support over 600 Clients in a Windows Domain Environment. Computer Deployment, TIS Application Support, Backup & Recovery, User Administration, Sever Administration.