- Result oriented technical project manager with over 15 years of experience in the field of Product engineering, Program management and application development.
- Leader with expertise and experience in architecting, developing, managing, and executing software solutions.
- Skilled at people, budget and program, project management.
- Extensive background managing DevOps - planning, development, releasing and supporting technology solutions.
- Leader of and contributor to strong teams, with the ability to manage up and down the leadership chain.
- Passionate about engineering and operational frequency
- Seasoned feature program manager adept at envisioning feature goals, outlining detailed feature specification document, collaborating with engineering teams, facilitate usability testing, beta rollout, and application, maintenance and support.
- Hands-on, dedicated professional with over 15 years of experience in senior IT management.
- Possesses in-depth business knowledge in various domains and expert in gathering business requirements and converting them to understandable tech requirement for tech teams.
- Technical Product Manager for a multimillion-dollar initiative to deliver BI for Sales and Operations using Amazon Redshift, Azure Data warehouse, Informatica cloud and Tableau.
- Built reporting, and analytic services that supported hundreds of reports builder and over 4500 users viewing those reports.
- Integrated the service of 3rd party supplies (10-4 and People Net) with internal planning solution (OTM) via real time data integration framed within a common set of user-friendly dashboards (html, Angular).
- Strong credentials in building highly scalable applications, BI Tools, and traditional software products.
- Designed and managed end-user, administrator and developer features throughout the entire development cycle and saw designs and implementation through to completion.
- Assist with client problem management by understanding client needs and expectations while working with technical teams to prioritise and escalate to appropriate internal teams.
- Resourceful team player having experience in leading a team of people and collaborating across groups in organization for multiple projects.
- Transparent and flexible with the business and tech teams so that priorities are aligned.
- Experience in managing team across the globe to maximise use of time and resources.
- Lead a team for migration of applications to AWS and Azure.
- Initiated budget forecast, analysis, variance reports and generated ad-hoc reports for management for review.
- Expedience in defining KPIs, metrics, SLAs to monitor performance, business health and customer satisfaction.
Languages/Visualization/ETL Tools: Python, C++, XML, SAS, Devops in AWS, SharePoint/O365, MapReduce and Hadoop:
Databases: SQL Server, IBM DB2, Redshift, Oracle DBMS:
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center
BI Tools: Tableau Desktop/Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS:
Cloud/ERP: Azure - VM, DW, DL, Az IAM(AD) AWS - EC2, Redshift, IAM, Migration scripts, S3, Glue ERP (SAP, DCS), SFDC, D365 Planning - JDA, Manugistics:
Management Tools: JIRA, AZ DevOps, ServiceNow, Remedy, MS Project: