- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with hands on experience implementing agile values and principles across multiple cross functional teams with a passion towards driving transformational change.
- A servant leader with 5 years of experience and committed to coaching and mentoring teams to become self - organized and collaborate across multiple business units.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish relationships and collaborate with co-located, distributed and offshore agile teams using different platforms such as SKYPE, Zoom and MS Teams.
- Influenced the transformation of an organization from a traditional process driven organization into an agile and customer driven organization.
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Assess Scrum maturity of teams and the organization and coach teams to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable for the team and comfortable for the team and the organization.
Processes: Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe
Agile Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Visual Studio & Rally
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Office Tools, Zoom Meeting Tool, WebEx, SharePoint, Slack, PowerPoint
Key Skills: Experience working with C0-located, Distributed and Offshore teams using different visual platforms
Scrum Skills: Agile/Scrum Coaching & Servant Leadership, Capacity Planning, Change Management
Meeting Facilitation: Agile planning & forecasting, Agile estimation and coaching, communication, collaboration, Conflict resolution and Relationship Management.
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Coach and mentor teams to improve agile and engineering practices necessary to improve productivity and self-organization
- Ensure impediments to team progress are quickly identified appropriately escalated and removed
- Coached and mentored teams in their agile transformation journey by reiterating agile principles and values and supporting teams to achieve their sprint goals and WIP limits as they focus to deliver value.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and team improvement so that teams can reach their full potential for productivity, engagement, and morale
- Work with other Scrum Maters and Product Owners /Managers to identify and resolve dependencies between the teams
- Support the Product Owner in managing the product backlog by providing ideas for effective backlog prioritization and user story validation
- Create an open and trust-based environment which enables a focus on delivery and facilitates continuous improvement.
- Coach and motivate project teams to promote collaboration and keep members on task and productivity
Junior Scrum Master
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
- Established and Facilitated recurring Scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Reviews & Sprint Retrospectives to ensure the development and delivery of products were in tune with enterprise agile and scrum practices and rules.
- Provided Servant Leadership through collaboration, facilitation, coaching and mentoring of team members to enable the successful completion of tasks by identifying and resolving obstacles encountered by team members.
- Worked closely with and provided product owners the necessary coaching and support for activities such as backlog refinement and acceptance criteria definitions to maximize value, as well as prioritize and validate user stories.
- Collaborated with the team in establishing and enforcing team agreements, like Definition of Ready (DOR) and Definition of Done (DOD).
- Facilitated dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the team and escalated issues as necessary for expedited resolution.
- Reiterated the adoption of scrum rules, resolved conflicts and fostered self-organized, cross functional, highly motivated and empowered team members as well as overall team spirit and team growth.
- Initiated pull up touchpoint meetings as necessary to address concerns and resolve conflicts amongst team members, manage team morale and foster trust amongst team members.
- Ensured documented “Lessons Learned” from Sprint retrospectives (overall experience) were being utilized as part of overall continuous process improvements.
Healthcare Informatics Intern
Confidential, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Expanded knowledge of existing user workflows to additional areas within the organization
- Performed functional and integrated testing for basic workflows
- Use of Microsoft SharePoint for Project Documents and Workflows
- Use of Microsoft Share Point for Project Documents and Workflows
- Reviewed and identified risks and documented any issues, challenges for escalation
- Participates in training and professional development sessions. Reviewed training curriculum as it applies to Healthcare Practitioners for the Epic Nurse Training System
- Provided end user system support
- Worked the command center answering questions from end users experiencing system problems during Epic upgrade
RN Case Manager
Confidential, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Provided skilled nursing care to elderly patients in their homes
- Developed, implemented, and evaluated individualized patient care plans
- Educated patients and their families on how to follow the patient care plan
- Trending and Predictive analysis based on patient data
RN Per-Diem Rehabilitation Unit
Confidential, Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
- Assessed the physical, psychological, sociocultural, educational and discharge needs of patients and their families to formulate nursing diagnoses
- Performed hands-on nursing care by administering medications and providing other medical treatments
- Participated in the interdisciplinary team process conferences and offers input