- Certified Scrum Master wif over six years of hands - on experience, Agile Coach wif servant leadership and strong communication skills halping in facilitating and coaching team members wif a focus on Agile methodology and Scrum principles aligned to the Confidential .
- Working closely wif the Scrum team to complete sprints and deliver quality deliverables. Assisting scrum team to maintain a vast array of skills ensuring the engagement and commitment of the team and leading the team to be passionate about their work.
Highly Proficient in: JIRA | Rally | Gitlab | SharePoint |Azure DevOps | SAP (QM) | OS | Linux | MS Office | Confluence| WebEx| Zoom| Skype| Microsoft Teams| SharePoint |
Scrum Values & Principles: Coaching/Mentoring | Conflict Resolution | Team Empowerment | Backlog
Refinement/Grooming: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) SDLC | User Story | Sprint Planning |Sprint
Review: Sprint Retrospective | Scrum Metrics
Confidential, Burlington, NC
- Responsible for ensuring that project business and IT requirements are captured and documented
- Organizing and facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint reviews, retrospectives, product backlog refinement and ensuring their is full team engagement.
- Establish cross functional collaborative, supporting environment that led to an increase in high quality value delivered to our customers from 50% to 80%.
- Assisting multi-site Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) quick start and Release train launches.
- Coaching product owner: halping them understand their role and how to create a cohesive product vision that draws in the needs of multiple stakeholders to achieve buy-in and shared understanding
- Facilitating discussions and conflict resolution while empowering team to self-organize.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, leading by example.
- Identifying and removing roadblocks to teams working progress.
- Promoting and empowering and self-organizing team by shielding the team as necessary to establish a trusting and safe environment for raising problems, defining solutions, and committing to milestone deliveries.
- Guiding scrum teams in establishing normalized estimating.
- Monitoring the pulse and moral of the teams, influencing the team spirit and creating excitement around the deliverable.
- Utilizing Azure DevOps to track and effectively communicate team velocity, burn down charts and sprint/release progress to the team.
- Providing direction and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good agile practices.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Facilitated daily scrum meetings, Backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Performed the role of a servant leader for multiple Onshore and Offshore Scrum teams on agile good practices.
- Coached the team for continuous improvement at a sustainable pace for the organization.
- Collaborated wif internal and external stakeholders to communicate transparently.
- Worked closely wif the Product Owner to define, plan, and maintain the product backlog.
- Used agile project management tools to track team adoption and adherence to procedures and best practices.
- Delighted internal and external customers through frequent delivery of high-quality software.
- Facilitated timely delivery through effective team collaboration, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Embraced a servant leader role across scrum teams and supported them by proactively identifying and removing impediments and dependencies.
- Actively participated in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training and independent study to further develop self and community.
- Sustained an environment of collaboration and safety that creates value for the members.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Monitored manufacturing for problems, concerns and made recommendations.
- Trained staff to understand quality control and program requirements.
- Participated in department process improvement projects of other activities as directed by management.
- Oversaw and implanted corporate quality policies
- Increased awareness of management towards quality
- Promoted continuous improvement in the production line using several quality tools
- Prepared quality approvals and inspection standards
- Monitored, measured, and reported on progress of Agile adoption and promote continuous improvement to halp teams increase velocity.
- Coordinated customer audits, visits, containment activities and counter measures.