- Results - oriented Project Management Consultant with extensive experience in teh technology industry who is focused on creating and delivering strategic solutions that exceed client expectations. Highly skilled in Program and Project Management with teh ability to motivate large, matrixed teams toward teh successful attainment of corporate goals. Strong communication and collaborative leadership skills with a successful track record of overcoming cultural and geographic obstacles while managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Infrastructure experience include Data Center builds and installations, Networking, Cloud Computing and Security.
- Advanced Excel expertise including noledge of V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, If/Then Formulas
- Ability to convert large volumes of client data and present it as useful information in PowerPoint to executive stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders Confidential all levels, including executive managers and vendors. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project as well as other Project management software.
- 10 plus years of Project Management experience in a customer facing role, working with both internal and external, and technical stakeholders.
- Manages teh performance of employees by clearly defining team member responsibilities, empowering team members to fulfill their responsibilities and supporting their efforts to do so, tracking progress and providing feedback, and holding team members responsible for meeting agreed-upon goals.
- Experience creating technical presentations to C-level executives along with assisting senior management with reporting, request assignment / status / change management, issue identification / escalation, and communication development.
- Knowledge of Security domains: Governance & compliance, incident response, identity & access management, penetration testing, or e-discovery & forensics
- Training includes Cyber Security, Certified Information systems Manager, Certified Cloud Security Professional, and Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages teh integration of vendor activities and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team and other project managers.
- Responsible for managing procurement process with vendors: Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortigate, Juniper and zScaler.
- Managed Data Center deployment with Equinix in 5 locations throughout North America. This included working with teh Security and Network engineering Architects to ensure that design drawings met requirements for Home Depot assessments.
- Worked with Equinx Sales and Operations team to ensure that equipment was deployed in a timely manner and that costs did not exceed budget.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Infrastructure Project Consultant
- Serves as teh senior project manager on multiple Infrastructure projects. These projects are within several departments Confidential DOT as well as counties and cities throughout Georgia. Some of teh departments included are: Regional Traffic Operations, Traffic Management Center, IT Applications, and Network Operations.
- Teh Primary focus of teh projects is from an enterprise-wide perspective rather TEMPthan functional business application standpoint. Projects involve web development components. Some of teh current projects are; Cisco and Palo Alto Firewall deployments, MPLS and DVMPN deployments, Cisco Switch deployments, Wireless deployments, Storage, and Cloud deployments.
- Manages projects with vendor partners related to traffic and device deployments.
- Responsibilities include hardware evaluation, installation and configuration projects for large-scale internal and external customers.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
War Room Infrastructure Project Manager
- Contributes to teh customization of global e2e operational processes to project requirements (e.g. network operations processes, supply chain process, logistics processes, acceptance process etc.) and ensures it is aligned with Nokia MoO
- Managing a field operations team in support of a national build schedule for deployment of macro cell equipment for wireless companies ( Confidential & Confidential and Nokia). Contributes proactively to Project Management and Delivery Processes Planning to reflect teh changing environment. Collects actual services delivery performance information and compares actual performance with baseline(s).
- Setting up and maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication within teh relevant project stakeholders (e.g. customer and project teams). Responsible for communication of Project Management Plan* and related processes to teh relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures that constraints and risks are managed successfully. Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs me.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Project Integrator for a large data warehouse and decision support system application (Oracle) and its associated Data Center deployment. Responsibilities involve facilitating and overseeing teh implementation of teh application which involves multiple parties and stakeholders.
- Manages Security Plan which is based on NIST Security Standards pertaining to HIPAA, CJIS, and FTI Hosted Environments and which included Private Cloud Hosting, Data Segregation, Logical Service/Host Separation, Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, VPN, VLAN, Routers, Switches, Virus Protection, Security Updates and Patching of Virtual Machine Images.
- Responsible for deploying a Virtualized Cloud Computing Platform solution that contained teh appropriate Infrastructure protection measures and safeguards to prevent teh loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of Federally Regulated State Data as part of teh overall project plan.
- Acts as teh liaison between Data Center vendors, service providers and integrators involved in teh solutions implementation process.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for successful end to end project execution by formulating and executing project plans including development of scope of work, risk assessment and mitigation planning and issues management, utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Represented Confidential & Confidential in client facing projects with teh DNC, RNC, NBA, NFL, NASCAR, Augusta National, NCAA as well as various trade organizations. Led executive level presentations to Confidential & Confidential senior management (AVP level and above.). Average yearly budget was 15,000,000 - 18,000,000 dollars.
- Worked with program and project managers to develop and transition plans and technical designs, to include ongoing success measures. Infrastructure and Security Projects
- Communicated effectively with a varied group of technical (Engineering, OSS/BSS, Service Assurance, QA, Security), non-technical teams (Product Managers, Project Managers, Finance, Deployment Managers, Supply Chain), and vendor contacts.
- Evaluated information security risks in context of business environment and industry requirements.
- Consulted with clients on information security best practices and provided guidance on cost-effective strategies for implementation of security