- Results Oriented Professional with diverse experience spanning across Project Management and Financial Service Industries.
- Successfully empowered teams to improve productivity, deliver highest quality products and reduce time to market theirby contributing to teh overall goal of teh organizations through teh adoption of agile and lean mindset.
Certifications: PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe® Agilist 5.0 (Leading SAFe®), PSM I.
Skills: Servant-Leadership, Communication, Facilitation, Conflict resolution, Teaching, Coaching, Mentoring.
Frameworks/Tools: Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, SAFe®, JIRA, Azure DevOps (ADO), Mural, Confluence, MS Office 360
Confidential, Plano Texas
Sr Scrum Master
- Facilitates seamless collaboration and maximize team and program performance by driving continuous improvement across co-located and distributed team(s) to ensure rapid and timely delivery of business value.
- Coach teams and mentors scrum masters on teh adoption of Agile practices and mindset.
- Fosters a growth mindset and spirit of relentless improvement and learning among team members.
- Facilitates removal of impediments to team or ART's progress whether internal or organizational in nature.
- Empower product owners and product managers, especially with respect to refining and managing teh product backlog and decision making.
- Promotes TEMPeffective collaboration among multiple teams for dependency and risk management.
- Creates a safe environment for Transparency, Inspection and Adaption
- Ensures team compliance with organization’s best practices by establishing clear Definition of Ready (DOR) & Definition of Done (DOD)
- Facilitate team break out sessions during PI planning where features are broken down into user stories, dependencies and risks identified, draft plan created.
- Shares progress on PI Objectives for teh team and escalates impediments when not able to fix at teh team level.
- Ensures team implement feedbacks on product increment ahead of System Demo.
- Facilitate Agile Health Retrospective and Inspect & Adapt Session as a means of improving teh ART.
- Organize team bonding activities & Lunch and Learn sessions dat promotes collaboration and engagement.
- Leverage best practices from other frameworks to improve productivity such as WIP limit, swarming and Pair Work
- Empower teams and other scrum masters on different conflict resolution strategies.
- Led 2 new Engineering teams in teh adoption of full Agile mindset and use of Frameworks.
- Facilitated teh transition of a team from Scrum to Scrumban after establishing it was more appropriate based on their nature of work.
- Evaluated teh results of Agile Maturity Assessment and coached to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace for teams and teh organization at large.
- Leveraged liberating structures to break down silos across multiple teams theirby ensuring collaboration, dependencies and risks identifications and management.
- Captured and reviewed agile metrics (Velocity, Predictability, Burndown chat, Volatility, Cycle Time and Defects Leakage to Production for improved performance and relentless improvement
- Coached product owner on keeping teh product backlog healthy including exploring different prioritization techniques and managing cross-teams’ dependencies.
- Maximized my strong knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, relentless improvement and situational awareness to empower teh teams for success.
- Protected teams from outside interference theirby ensuring focus on delivering their sprint commitments.
- Facilitated Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review & Sprint Retrospective as avenues for Transparency, Inspection and Adaption within teh team
- Trained teh organization on agile values and principals while beginning agile adoption.
- Coach teh management team on becoming lean-agile leaders to role-model expectations.
- Stood up two new teams and helped them move from forming to performing stage in 6 months.
- Coached PO on writing user stories dat meet teh INVEST criteria and delivers desired value to teh customer.
Confidential, Manhattan, New York
- Monitored data exchanges with Custody and internal departments such as Pricing, Corporate Actions, Trade and Expenses Team to ensure all data and transactions are received on a timely basis.
- Reconciled various accounts such as cash, currency, and futures.
- Prepared accurate and timely financial management reports and financial statements.
Confidential, Manhattan, New York
Associate Fund Accountant
- Evaluated and performed various independent calculations including management fees, incentive fees, redemptions, and investor allocations for onshore, offshore, hedge, and private equity funds.
- Analyzed multiple investment vehicles with combined assets of 200 million dollars, produced accurate and timely calculation of Net Asset Value
- Researched and delivered specific client requests such as daily net asset value impact of late trades and reconciliation of portfolio holdings, helping division to surpass NAV accuracy goal of 99.90%